Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 15:23
Sign in to follow this  
RpgPanda

Lee Crofts Journal

Journal Entry 1

So I found this Journal today in a bedside draw, since it'd never been written in I thought I might as well take it back to camp with me as a pass time. I've never really written in a Journal before, but I guess I think I should write about what happened today... Okay so in Berezino, me and my Pal Zac, had been driving our car the day before and crashed the damn thing. It was a pretty rough crash, but luckily we both got out with only a few bruises, we then started to walk the road back towards our camp. After a bit of travel down the road we decided we should rest a little, cleared out a house and then slept that night away. 
When we woke up in the house, we heard a few moans outside, since Zac is a heavy sleeper, I decided to go and deal with the Infected, there was only two of them so it wasn't a massive deal, just whistled them over and hit them with my axe and they stumbled in the house. After this I woke Zac up and we headed towards our camp our camp, we'd brought rations for 3 days, so it wasn't a big deal, and we'd done this walk a few times before. once we arrived back we were greeted by our friends, Finy, Jax, and Ji all of them looked in good health, enjoying the Deer steak we'd hunted a few days prior. Life has been good for us all so far, despite the times that have been upon everyone. Even though this infection caused so many people great pain, and suffering, it feels like it's made me a stronger, far more logical thinker then I was before. It's weird writing it down, but despite it crushing my past life, im almost happy I got to meet the people I've met since the start of this, it's really brought out the best, and worst in a lot of people. I've not seen the worst yet, just a lot of good people, and people trying to stay alive. 
I think this is enough for today's entry, it still feels weird writing in this thing, I guess it felt good to write it down, maybe I'll keep doing this?

No entry is too short bud johnny made a entry too, just recalling the past and fears for the future

I read it after you mentioned it, again i think he's going to be a pretty interesting character to come along and have an encounter with. :D 

Sign in to follow this