Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:32 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxRP

Need PC Help

When I started to play dayzrp back in 2014 it was fun but my god my PC was so bad and on 2015 I cant even play it anymore but I was thinking on buying this PC to rejoin the action Its not that high end but still Give me your opinion will it run the game fine? - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-1400-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100

/moved to questions

Yes, that PC will run the game fine on medium/high settings with a decent FPS, but, as is with DayZ, there will be times where the performance will drop due to the game being (still) poorly optimized. 

It happens to the best of us, and is inevitable in the end. All in all, you will be perfectly fine with that PC.

14 minutes ago, Harvey said:

/moved to questions

Yes, that PC will run the game fine on medium/high settings with a decent FPS, but, as is with DayZ, there will be times where the performance will drop due to the game being (still) poorly optimized. 

It happens to the best of us, and is inevitable in the end. All in all, you will be perfectly fine with that PC.

Thank you :)

I have the same specs for you except i have a rx 570. It runs fine for me on normal setting. You get more frames with the 580 so you be ok.

imo you won't be able to get max settings, you'd need a GTX 1070+, and unfortunately there's no RX equivalent for anything above a 1060. but, should be decent

Moving to troubleshooting threads as it should have been there :P

/Moved