Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 01:40 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Barkus

Barkus Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-22255/

Why the verdict is not fair:  I think this is fair to get people like me if they get a second chance to look through more carefully. I hope that I can get a second chance so I can prove myself of getting white listed. Thank you 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I think that this is a fair system to go through if you were not paying attention to what you were doing/not reading the right stuff and not paying more attention.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get permission to get a second chance at white listing so I can play with my friends.  

What could you have done better?: I could looked through the rules a bit better to get more accurate answers 

After reviewing your whitelist attempts we have decided that we will be giving you a 6th chance.

During your 5 tries, you managed to reach the backstory section twice and you only missed a total of 5 questions. Keep in mind that while we are giving you a 6th attempt this will be your last chance at attempting the whitelist.  Meaning that if you fail this last attempt you will not be allowed to play here. Should you have any questions or should you need help with the whitelist you can always contact a support member or join the helpdesk.  If you happen to get to the backstory portion of the whitelist again, you can contact a loremaster to make sure everything checks out in your story. 

6th chance given

Ark and @Oliv