Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 21:50 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Johnny polanski, the mental battle of my deteriorating mind

Whilst returning from the beach and collecting food , johnny returns to his old house in the village of nizhnoye to reflect with himself. with A crumpled bit of paper he tore from a book and pen in hand johnny scribbles on it 

" its been months now since i had to leave the boat and swim back to shore ever since i had to put mum and dad down because of those things and what they done to them. Thats even if my parents still existed in them demonic beings...

My unstable side Fruity johnny keeps comming back to tell me how much of a coward i was, to ignore the screaming of mother thinking i was suffering side effects from withdrawal. 

A few hours ago i had to use the last of my morphine pen to sedate myself to make him go away, after he took the wheel for a brief moment whilst i was on the radio to that trader lad lee, im meant to be meeting him soon, he must think im a right old fruit basket. Well years of drug and alcohol abuse damages everyone in one way or another. 

I would hate to think what would happen if i go without another load of morphine to keep myself sedated with him waiting to come back, i have to see a doctor soon to see if he will be a permenant annoyance or If i may eventually loose my stable self to him completely, who knows how long i would live with him incharge he would certainly make alot of people unhappy fast."

1_dPxAkzfn6Vn7kEunLU05yg.jpeg

Edited by Jono the giant
Adding photo for subject and ending entry with "

Hey man that was a good little read! It's always nice to have people sharing their character's stories and I enjoy reading them, keep up the good work man and I'll be looking for the next one.

Hello @Jono the giant

I kept my promise and I had given this a read, very interesting and it's good progression and immersion for your character.

If I would suggesting anything, maybe adding what he was doing just before writing on this piece of paper.

With my journals I always like to add more detail. That's the only advice I could suggest, I know people like adding YouTube videos in their journals when they mention having a mixtape in game and so on.

Keep up the work. :)

Edited by Lady in Blue

Sign in to follow this