Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 03:01
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Wolves attack - unable to defend. (Open frequency)

Recommended Posts

She tried to run as only pistol heard since her Winchester 70 was taken by the certain darn group, she tried to shoot at the two packs of wolves while until reached a watch tower which had nothing inside. She take her radio out and pressed her PTT. 

"Fucking....uhh members of Seekers can you come and help? I have two different packs of wolves after me and I am on this stupid ass watch tower thing far from we was yesterday." She spoke as she then frowned. "I can't defend myself since certain group took my winchester sniper rifle that was my father's away and all the rest of the weapons and left us just stupid pistols, I can't even hunt us meat such as boar...I found a boar but I was attacked by two packs of wolves. I think I am near either Militsry base or Nago something or whatever. I guess it don't matter anymore." 

More shot heard and growling and howling heard too. 

"Well I guess like my favourite movie quote....I might start being 'one with allspark' heh I love that movie....shame I probably won't live to see the new movie...if there will be one.''

She let go of her PTT and puts radio down. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hondo picks up the radio laughing and does a fake cry

Oh poor baby... I Once knew a child that killed 12 wolves with a sword so stop being a pussy

He releases the PTT

Share this post


Link to post

She picked up her radio. "Yeah a sword not a pistol and oh wait? You hardly gave much ammo with it. You took most of our ammo hardly left to defend." She spoke. 

"What's next? Taking all the pistols snd melee weapons so no one will able to defend themselves? At all?" She spoke as wolves heard growling. 

"Yeah taking our medical stuff too, so we can't have any medicals too. Once I find a way to get out of this country I wouldn't have to see your face or hear you again."

Edited by Paradox

Share this post


Link to post

*Slav picks up the radio and begins to laugh*

A single shot rifle against two packs of wolves and you can't kill them with a pistol... Do yourself a favor and get eaten

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Fuck you Vyacheslav, was just about to say that."

*He pauses.*

"I guess that's what you get for going into the middle of butt fucking nowhere and don't apply for a permit, only bad things will happen I suppose. Got nobody to blame but yourself."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Share this post


Link to post

"False that's you and you group fault, some people have no sense of directions and with experience with you and your group, do you really think that I would want to go near you? Especially now? No I wouldn't." She released her PTT then she pressed again.  "Why waste my time talking to you all? Leave this frequency." She then paused. She spoke again. "If you let me explain and least with /some compassion/ then I would respect you more. Which you all lack of"

Edited by Paradox

Share this post


Link to post

Hondo sighs and then speaks 

You are truly amazing you know that? To be so dense you did not take a single thing away from our talk yesterday...

Hondo sounds disapointed

Alright Be seeing you soon...

Drops his radio and picks up his map looking for a  secluded location were nobody ever goes

Share this post


Link to post

She rolled her eyes as she saw wolves still trying to get her.

"If only you had some compassion, don't be so demanding and let me talk or explain. I already told you I have bad sense of directions and I do get lost."

She spoke. 

"Which you never did, i ain't looking for a slagging fight here. Just stating after what happened yesterday I will definitely will not go towards you or near you. That's all."

Share this post


Link to post

She then spoke again afterwards 5 minutes later. 

"And I do not even sounding like I was dissing you anway, I just saying that you took my father's weapon away and left us with no medical, no ammos and no proper weapons to defend. How is that even consider as rude?" She spoke. 

"Again no compassion from you."

Share this post


Link to post

"A pistol is plenty to defend against wolves.
I've taken out several packs with my Glock after my AK was confiscated.

How do you think you were going to kill them with a slow firing rifle?
Also, why run through forests and heavily wooded areas when you know you cant defend yourself?
Instead of blaming those who took your rifle, why not look at your own actions?


Wolves need to eat, too, I suppose."

Fae shrugs, and releases the PTT button on her radio. There was no counting for stupidity these days.

Share this post


Link to post

She heard new voice,  different one as she then responded. "I am still looking for my brothers and from what I know they would be in the wooded area away from infected so I was heading there to find my four brothers." She spoke as she then shot the wolf though still more are left trying to get her.

"And I need to talk to my brothers, also bring them skme food. Again I said they took all the ammo from us I only had like 3 ammos left as all even for pistol is all ammos are gone so we have no ammo. I doubt I can go to police station to get some only to be taken away again."

Edited by Paradox

Share this post


Link to post

Triceratops was listening to the distress call.

 

”I hear you, what is your position over?”  

 

He took a moment to think...

”Stay put, the wolves are competing for their food sources now with the infected and their hunger is ravenous.”

Share this post


Link to post

Franklin listens to the conversation intently and presses the PTT.

"Yeah I wouldn't blame the Anarchy for your problems. Just don't be stupid and run in the woods, which are ridden with wolves, without the skills to kill said beasts."

He mutters to himself.

"Fuckin' idiot."

He releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post

*Pavel hold his radio in his hand, scratching his head, he mutters to himself*

"Jesus it sounds like half these people think we're all just in a game..."

*He presses on the PTT, speaking in a muffled chernarussian accent*

"Here's hoping that you got out of the pickle you were in. The wolves are hungry, it's no surprise that they targeted you. If you were injured, I have friends with basic medical skills. If you need it of course."

"I wouldn't go blaming people on radio tho. That only stirs the pot. If you need help, contact me."

*He releases the PTT, the transmission going back to silence.*

Edited by -Chow-

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...