Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:08
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBR

Broadcast to UN FOB from Altar Radio

*Drew uses the radio at Altar to attempt to contact the United Nations forward operating base*

Echo 2-6 to HQ, secondary objective delayed. Attempting to recollect equipment for objective. Information on target will follow when acquired.

*he cuts the broadcast*

Edited by BSJasonGames

Diadora would scoff, rolling her eyes. A frustration appears in hear voice, a mixed tone of anger.

"Thanks asshole, I guess me trying to help you was a no go since you ignore me on other transmission...

I get message....

Go fuck yourself too...

Good luck finding your Major Holmen."

The radio cuts. Diadora mutters, "Idiot." Before taking a bottle of alcohol from Milo's backpack and pouring herself a glass.

*Casey sits in the bathroom of the Altar Radio station when he hears a distant man speaking as his radio goes off. He takes off his shotgun and takes out his radio, speaking calmly*

"To whomever is attempting to use our station, I would recommend leaving immediately or this won't end pretty. This tower is NOT for open use!"

*The transmissions cuts off*

*Nikolai sits near a tree, hearing the transmission and pressing the PTT*

Blin. How did you manage to use the tower. Where did those other people who wanted it go?

*Nikolai let's go of the PTT and takes out a cigarette*

2 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

*Nikolai sits near a tree, hearing the transmission and pressing the PTT*

Blin. How did you manage to use the tower. Where did those other people who wanted it go?

*Nikolai let's go of the PTT and takes out a cigarette*

*He clears the console room with his shotgun and radio in his other hand. He speaks calmly as usual over the radio.*

"Nowhere, so it still remains that you and no body else will be using this station without our authority."

*The transmission cuts off.*

12 minutes ago, TheTrueHawk said:

*He clears the console room with his shotgun and radio in his other hand. He speaks calmly as usual over the radio.*

"Nowhere, so it still remains that you and no body else will be using this station without our authority."

*The transmission cuts off.*

*Nikolai confusedly replies back*

So you would let me use the tower or what? I do not understand. 

If it is so, perhaps for making us both avoid conflict I could resupply you with items of your need. Or take care of any problems you have.

Technical or...other.

*Nikolai puts out the cigarette against the metal of his canteen, throwing it away*

Polly annoyed presses the PTT

Listen, like I told another person today who wants to bring trouble here, myself or the people I take care of this place with will not be discussing anything like this over the radio. 

So you have two choices, one...leave this area alone and let us do what we came here for. Two... come and talk to us in person.

from this moment on there will be no communication with you on a open frequency. Have a pleasant day sir 

*Polly releases the PTT* 

*Drew listens in before holding the ptt*
That radio station was under the control of the military. What gives you the right to claim it as private property?

*he releases the ptt*

*Oscar sits in Novy listening to his radio*

"Listen here you military scum! The station is not *mocking the mans voice*" under the control of the military" it is under control of these these fine civilians who do a good work using it to inform and entertain people. Im tired of listening to people trying to use it for their selfish bullshit transmissions and then vanish when we come to check on the station. Im coming there later tonight so we can have a face to face conversation about who owns and is allowed to use the station."

*Oscar turns of his radio and goes to get some water from the well*

Edited by OskuRP

*Drew holds the ptt*

I didn't say it IS under the control of the military, I said it WAS under the control of the military. And if you don't want to listen to other peoples transmissions, why not change frequencies or turn off your radio? Simple enough, right?

*he releases the ptt*

Aleksei spoke with his typical calm and collected voice. His accent thick, clearly chernarussian

”Listen mr. Military. These lands no belong to the people- and if these people want to use the radio station, you, or anyone for that matter, is going to take it from them. You have my word on that.”

He clicked the PTT.

*Pavel rests his pack against a broken down concrete wall. Sitting against it, he takes his radio and listens to the ongoing communication. Pressing against the PTT, he speaks above the soft noise of distant gunfire. His voice muffled and obviously chernarussian*

"I have to agree. Every single military squad stationed in South Zagoria has done nothing but create disturbance. Even the CDF. The radio station is no longer yours to use for your own."

*Claps from a nearby rifle can be heard, interrupting him*

"I apologize if it's rather loud on my end. Seems like some people won't let me get my rest."

*He releases his PTT. Cutting back into silence*

Edited by -Chow-

Sign in to follow this