S1: Metagaming Belaya Polana - 11/04/2018 20:45

Server and location: S1 Belaya Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 11/04/2018 20:45

Your in game name: Allen Greene

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Shazzzam

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Went to check on the camp at Belaya Polana based on a tip we received and noticed people there. Upon arriving I used my regular voice (Note not the hoarse voice I use when in Anarachy or on radio) only to have @Shazzzam come up and pulse check me (metagaming). Immediately he starts going on about recognizing my voice and that I should recognize him, to which I tried playing it off (as did the others present to their credit). I gave my name as Damian, an alias I have used when scouting out the map, and talked about be driven here (to cover the fact I had just died) and robbed of my possessions, during which the suspect continuously went quiet or again insisted that he knew me. At one point, after calling him out for going quiet, he responded with 'sorry talking on the radio' even though there was no double miccing present (again metagaming) to which I joked that he's hearing voices in his head. This went on for some time with him threatening me and RP hitting me (Powergaming) with his rifle even though I wasn't restrained. Shortly after I left he then logged off, not allowing for any retaliation despite him threatening to drown me in acid, as well as the aforementioned hitting of my character.

Edited by Erik

You guys are unreal with your metagaming accusations.

POV:
Have met you before IC multiple occasions, seen your face IC and your "hoarse" voice you use while in Anarchy is not consistent. That's how I knew who you were. Also after our chitchat on the radio I had with you, you came so quickly to us, which makes no sense. How did you find me that fast? We have hostile radio talk and you "stumble" upon me? What kind of luck is that? I have heard you talk representing Anarchy the way you talked to me back then . I know your voice IC very well. I indeed pulse checked you because you went forward to pulse check ME. I went quiet from time to time because IRL stuff was happening. You went quiet from time to time as well. About the radio, I told you I'm "receiving transmission on the radio" but I did not went to text what I do with it, instead ignoring the transmission completely because you would not shut up. 

6.1 All hostile situations must be have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in game or in radio chat forum. See also rule 5.3.

The valid reason for this is, of course you forgot to mention in the situation you described how convenient for you, that I asked you to come in the nearby cabin so I can ask you some questions in a more private manner. The first two times it was polite. You refused and even went as far as insulting my appearance. I asked a third, fourth and I think a fifth time that I'm not really asking anymore and that I REALLY want to ask you some stuff. You still did not accept. This action is justified by your denial. No innocent person runs away from questions that would prove his innocence. You being fearful is understood, but that is what you got for refusing so much. It is a hostile action indeed and justified by annoying my character to that point. The threat is made indeed, but I never initiated ANYWHERE in ANY WAY. If I had done that I would not have simply let you go. 

Also about me hitting you, I take example of this 

As members of your group, BEFORE initiating on @th3inory  are seen to use same actions and hits with him, he simply role plays it without them asking for his permission anywhere and none of them are branded with POWERGAMING. Also in the rules does not say anywhere that I MUST initiate to use actions like these, nor have I scarred your character in any way, or done permanent/irreversible damage to him in any way. It is a simple hit, could have punched you with my fists, it would be roughly the same thing. As I said, hostile action is justified by the earlier responses you had given my character. 

After that I did log off earlier, but I wondered if just that one hit would be taken as a hostile action. I attempted to log back in, game crashed, PC restart required. I did everything, launched game again, bad module error, crashed again and I went to sleep. Took about 10 minutes to resolve it, got tired. Yes I did not message you for permission, go blame me for 15 min trying to resolve issues for maximum correctness and deciding to go to bed when I felt sleep. Now I woke up to take a piss and since I keep all apps open I see you filed a report vs me. So POV is here.

Also what sort of retaliation would do you mean, when you were with just a t-shirt, jeans and shoes. You said you were robbed IC, usually that means no radio. And you were in the middle of nowhere, in a camp that disliked Anarchy quite a bit. You couldn't have borrowed their radios to contact Anarchy. How do you imply you reach your base at Novy Sobor from Belaya then coming back to Belaya assuming I was still there, in less than 30 min? Quite absurd.

Edited by Shazzzam

Edited by Erik

So a few things here...

Have met you before IC multiple occasions, seen your face IC and your "hoarse" voice you use while in Anarchy is not consistent

So yeah, first off I don't go around IC as Allen without a face mask. Period. Not even the members of Anarchy with the exception of David Anderson have seen Allen without a face mask.

Second as for the powergaming, I couldn't care less about it, just mentioned it as an offhand. The fact is I am reporting you for the metagaming, not that. That is more of a 'don't do this' type of thing.

Also:

You said you were robbed IC, usually that means no radio

Truth is my character blatantly lied about having been robbed, so yes he had a radio. And you talk about not going into a house away from any other witnesses as being suspicious, yet you are already claiming you know exactly who I am. So no one, innocent or guilty, would ever go 'oh sure, let me go somewhere private and talk with you where you can do whatever you want to an unarmed person'

Now you are wondering how I knew about the camp. First I already knew there was a camp there (literally had been there the day before and taken stuff from the tents) and we were given information that there was a 'trader camp' in that location from a 3rd party source, so I went back to investigate it again, this time finding people there.

Now you claim

I indeed pulse checked you because you went forward to pulse check ME.

This is blatantly false, as can be shown in the video, you separate yourself from the pack and actually approach me even though I stopped a considerable distance short, and pulse checked me. Yes I pulse checked you as well, but never once used that information IC, and was only in range to do so because you approached me. I /still/ don't have most of the names of the people present because they kept a respectable distance, whereas you approached me to pulse check me... I don't know? 5 times throughout the RP?

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:42:20 | Player "Nikolai Dimitrov" is connected
22:15:12 | Player "Nikolai Dimitrov" has been disconnected

20:06:20 | Player "Alan Greene" is connected
00:59:52 | Player "Alan Greene" has been disconnected

21:59:02 | Player "Jordan Willis" is connected
-No disconnect.-

19:00:58 | Player "Paradox Seeker" is connected 
03:20:04 | Player "Paradox Seeker"has been disconnected

21:58:58 | Player "Gerard Zelazny" is connected 
01:33:27 | Player "Gerard Zelazny" has been disconnected

21:43:00 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected
00:09:58 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected

22:56:51 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov" is connected
01:00:02 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov" has been disconnected

21:02:53 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected
- No Disconnect.-

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

19:59:19 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *pulls out and checks his mag*
20:02:13 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *pulls out and lights up a ciggarette*
20:03:51 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *takes another take of the cigarrette*
20:37:28 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *places the combustion-generator next to the desk and plugs the PC in it, starting it up*

21:49:58 | Chat("Alan Greene": *Scratches a scar on his cheek that reads 'Liar'

22:00:23 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *hits him with the buttstock in the stomach*

22:01:09 | Chat("Alan Greene": //Message?

22:00:55 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": //did you not see the message?
22:01:24 | Chat("Nikolai Dimitrov": *hits him with the buttstock in the stomach*

22:05:30 | Chat("Alan Greene": *Scratches his cheek a bit again seeming annoyed*

22:10:37 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //Daniel crashed btw letting you know.

22:54:04 | Chat("Jordan Willis": //ooc bugging rn*

22:55:03 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //MY GAME BUG OFF OF MY FRIENDS
22:57:13 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": /SORRY i LAGGED
22:57:40 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //HE CRASHED
23:03:47 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //he crashed he's logging on

23:07:27 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": *Presses the gun to her head*

23:09:27 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //*no

23:13:10 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //wheres the other guy??

23:13:36 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //still are lagged

23:17:25 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": /I see only dark
23:17:37 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": //

23:17:42 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": //Fixed?

23:17:43 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //doesnt mean u cant talk holy shit

23:18:01 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": //can you hear me?

23:18:06 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": //NO

23:18:05 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //no??

23:18:09 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": //I am talking.

23:18:06 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": //NO

23:18:15 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": //Fucking this is glitched
23:18:23 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": "I am here"

23:18:55 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //tell ur friend to log in as well.

23:18:59 | Chat"Paradox Seeker": //I can do a nything much only see dark

23:22:14 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": *Kicks her in the face*

23:22:33 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": *whimper*

23:24:54 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //wheres ur friend.

23:25:11 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //He is lagged and trying to get on

23:25:30 | Chat("Luke Krey": // permission to jab an arrow into your right eye? 

23:25:21 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //cant get on all of a sudden

23:26:14 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //sure?

23:26:26 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": *Smashes her in the face with his gun*

23:27:19 | Chat("Luke Krey": // just incase you didnt see it permission to jab an arrow into your right eye? 

23:27:27 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": //Sure?

23:27:44 | Chat("Luke Krey": *he takes out an arrow and jabs it into her right eye and leaves it there*

23:27:53 | Chat("Paradox Seeker": *screams*

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

23:10:37 | "Luke Krey SHOT Paradox Seeker  by CZ75 into LeftLeg."
23:10:37 | "Luke Krey SHOT Paradox Seeker by CZ75 into LeftLeg."
23:10:37 | "Luke Krey SHOT Paradox Seeker by CZ75 into LeftLeg."

23:16:40 | "Vyacheslav Tarasovu HIT Paradox Seeker by fist into head."
23:16:40 | "Player Paradox Seeker has fallen into unconsciousness."

23:22:04 | "Vyacheslav Tarasovu HIT Paradox Seeker by Tool_FishingRod into LeftArm."
23:22:04 | "Vyacheslav Tarasovu HIT Paradox Seeker by Tool_FishingRod into LeftArm."

Kill Logs:

N/A

Calling in any allies of either party or any others involved to post their PoVs or any unedited video evidence they may have.

Already Posted PoVs: @Erik - Alan Greene, @Shazzzam - Nikolai Dimitrov, @Paradox - Paradox Seeker, @War Lion - Jordan Willis, @Crazy_Corwin - Gerard Zelazny

Incidentally, I've never met Nikolai at all. Your prior character possibly, but I can assure you you've never met Allen on Nikolai

Also, you 'recognize' my voice from 'how are you doing?' but of course, right after pulse checking me.

Edited by Erik

Server and location:  S1, Belaya Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 11-4-2018 20:45

Your in game name: Jordan Willis

Names of allies involved: Paradox Seeker

Name of suspect/s: @Erik

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:   In the details and description of his evidence it shows that he does not in fact have a radio. At the end of the video it shows him contacting Anarchy and telling them that we do have automatic weapons and he asks his buddies if they are coming to help. In the video he looked at the camera and said "Are you guys on your way or not" (The fact that he said "are you on your way or not clearly implies that he had already informed them of what was already going on in the camp or his group was watching his live stream). In both the beginning and the end of this video @Erik clearly checks his inventory and it shows he lacks a radio to communicate with Anarchy. Therefore he should not have been able to contact his group at all.

We were already moving our camp when Anarchy rolled up and if he had not metagamed we would have had sufficient time to move our camp. As a result of this one of the members in our group was held up, knocked out, permanently scarred, and permanently disabled along with a bunch of weapon and belongings were seized.

You do know you don't have to have a physical radio to have a 'radio' right?

I never didn't have a radio, was never checked for one, or had one taken from me. Ergo I had it on me the entire time.

This is clearly a retaliatory and false report meant to demean my own report for metagaming. So you know... nice try I guess?

Edited by Erik

Correct me if i'm wrong, but is this not the same report situation as this: 

If somebody could quickly fill me in so i can do some shuffling etc that'd be much appreciated! ;D 

1 minute ago, Para said:

-Snip-

It definitely is. Seems they put up a 'counter report' because I don't have the item 'radio' on me.

Edited by Erik

Reports merged into one, thanking you @Erik.

@War Lion your claims will also be looked into and addressed, just like the OP's report. 

Incidentally @War Lion I understand you crashed as Anarchy approached when they were about to take everyone hostage, yet never logged back in? Care to explain?

Edited by Erik

POV:

I was there when I watched Shaz and other guy come same time as Erik when I was there. I watched and I asked some questions and offering food. Other than I stayed quiet as one of the from Blitz are mostly talking?

Then after he left, I was alone while we started to move our base as it wasn't longer safe place. I had bag in my hand and I was getting stuff when I heard car engine and the group of Anarchy came up. Then my friend War Lion came up to me as they started to talk or ask about the licence which I said I had British licence. Then they said about their one and I said I stayed at the base since I get lost in game. Which is true. 

Then War Lion's game crashed and tried to log on. I was left alone as they became hostile which I tried to explain that I need it to hunt and protect from zombies. Yes I had a pistol but how can that thing help with against wolves and boars? It doesn't help I would of died. Then I dropped it and took the scope and gillie. They demanded them too as from what I know that they are not even automatic or even a weapon? Like they wanted to gear loot our stuff and able to get away with it. 

Then one or two of them told about they recognised my voice which is not allowed as stated in the rules that's placed. yes I talked crap about the group in character but doesn't they allowed to say they know it's me or know me by my voice like Erik also stated? That I call it's against the rules. But I rped as my character being tortured and injured by them because I have to. 

Then they seized our stuff. And left.

------------

And this is about the group knowing our base by meta gaming and doesn't they have to double mic to talk to radio? Which clearly he didn't.

POV

Please be aware that I was only there for the first encounter between @Shazzzam and @Erik. During that time I did not witness anyone initiating on anyone ells. I did hear @Shazzzam say that later on he may drown him in acid but I dont see that as an initiation. Durring this whole encounter @Erik was compliant and pleasant to RP with.

As for the Second Meta Gaming report:

The Seekers report has to do with Erik Meta gaming and telling Anarchy exactly where we were, how to find us, and that we had automatic weapons. If Erik had NOT meta gamed then we would have had sufficient time to move our base after the encounter in Balaya Polana (because the moment Erik left we had started moving the tents). At 12:15 of Eriks evidence, Erik goes into his inventory and there is NO radio there. The last minute of the video Erik literally looks into the camera and asks Louis if they were coming or Not.

9 minutes ago, Paradox said:

And this is about the group knowing our base by meta gaming and doesn't they have to double mic to talk to radio? Which clearly he didn't.

For the record yes I did double Mic when talking to people on radio when in range of others. You don't see the icon though due to camera placement. 

@Erik during the time that my game was frozen i sent messages to @ExoticRP explaining that my game froze that i had to force quit the game. After that also restarted my pc 2 times and dayz still wouldnt open. By the time i finally got dayz to work the rp experience had been over for quite a while it wasnt till 5 mins before the server restarted that i was able to get back on.  I also just sent a message to LouieRP explaining what happened.

5 minutes ago, Erik said:

For the record yes I did double Mic when talking to people on radio when in range of others. You don't see the icon though due to camera placement. 

my apologise I didn't see it, it was only half of it under your face in the video. 

I moved forward first time there, but didn't check you, I usually don't do that. Also yes I am wrong about it, I indeed went first there sorry I wrote the first thing at 2 am when I woke up to take a piss and don't remember who did it first. But why should it matter, I didn't use the OOC knowledge of your IC name for any advantage. I checked you second time because I recognized your voice and wanted to confirm it in an OOC way. I would have interrogated you anyway tbh, regardless of pulse checks and whatever. Honestly I can go claim one of the hobos for example, or even the group I met in that camp to have relations with Anarchy or supporting them. I can ask anybody questions, I started pushing you because you started avoiding me. In all of my time asking questions people usually answer straight off the bat with little concern how I look and how I talk. But you were extra defensive there and avoided absolutely everything. This raises my suspicion towards you. No initiation was done and I let you go. My asking questions were justified and the only hostile actions I did was justified due to me getting frustrated from you simply avoiding a private chat, I did not force you in the house further just let you go. As far as IC goes, I can be correct I can be not. I can play this out with anyone honestly, blaming them falsely. My main claim is that I know both your voices IC with this character, albeit neither you or me have evidence about it so it's word for word right now. The radio transmission is simply put in there to extend the conversation . I didn't need it tp push you further once you started avoiding the questions.

As I said receiving radio transmission, you can have this. Like a receiver. Also without receiver normal radios transmit the sound still very closely, you can hear it faintly from where you are standing at BEST.

https://imgur.com/a/fCOcd

Yes I did have other interactions with your character through my character Nikolai, lying and faking my voice and accent as well as you claim here.

Edited by Shazzzam

3 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

My main claim is that I know both your voices IC with this character, albeit neither you or me have evidence about it so it's word for word right now. 

I mean your character is like a week old, if you can tell me where you met me I'd be happy to provide evidence. 

4 hours ago, Erik said:

I mean your character is like a week old, if you can tell me where you met me I'd be happy to provide evidence. 

I visit Novy Sobor frequently, even yesterday I was earlier there while some of your bros took a dude hostage and helped him with the interrogation. I visit you guys more often than you think. Of course, the above said does not imply I know you from that exact scenario, as you were not present there I think. But the first time I saw you, heard your hoarse voice and your other voice by chance as well, but you didn't know me because I faked identity was last Monday or Tuesday I think. 

I would just like to add finally that none of my actions towards you were influenced by me pulse checking you. You said you were taken hostage, robbed etc, but you seemed far too fine for me, your evasion when I questioned you at the start made things all the more suspicious towards me. I have interrogated many people the way I have interrogated you. I never initiated you. If threats are initiations, please add it to the rules. Logging in my opinion was fine due to us not engaging hostilities, except for one hit at our departure. Consequences could have not reached me even if I stayed over as you would have not found me on the same place, neither would I have gone in your camp direction. No actions of mine was influenced by OOC knowledge. Anyone can make false accusations IC.

Edited by Shazzzam

So uh... that's 12 hours of video... You're really going to need to specify as I do not find watching myself that fascinating.

With respect, but the hell if I remember any exact time in the last 3-4 days of meeting you. Was prob somewhere at night, I don't know. I don't keep track of everyone I meet in a notebook, seriously man. But I'm sure I've met you.

Edited by Shazzzam

@Shazzzam could you link me the radio chatter that you used to justify knowing @Erik's voice.

Thank you.

This is the one. First time it is described that he replies in his hoarse voice, but in the others it didn't. That part gets me confused and used it to justify. 

@Shazzzam,

do you have any video evidence to prove you've met @Erik in Novy Sobor before?

Sign in to follow this