Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:20
Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

Altar Radio Station

*Nikolai sits down on the desk, using a combustion-generator to power it up, starting up the radio tower*

Hello citizens of South Zagoria! This chair I am sitting on is old, but quite comfortable! We have seen some camp set up in this station. 

*He relaxes down on the chair while talking*

Whoever set up this camp here is a fucking genius! We needed some stuff indeed. We are willing to give them back of course, do not think Nikolai steals! As we are borrowing this radio tower. But this is not what I wish to talk about blin. We wish to use this tower as well, so whoever uses it right now...not that I heard of, but whoever lives here, either relocate or we could discuss a deal on us letting you use it.

Please bring beans and sausages.

*Nikolai shuts down the radio tower and the computer, taking the generator back with him*

Paradox heard the radio as she looekd confused. She press her PTT.

"Where is this tower? Also talk in private frequency or come to mine and we can talk about it."

She let go of her PTT.

Polly picks up radio with a frown on her face she presses the PTT

"Hello, sir, this area belongs to me and my people and I have no intention of moving anywhere. but I am willing to meet with you. I am away at the moment at a meeting but can be with you in the next hour"

she releases the PTT

I hope this one's buttons do not get stuck, blin.

*Nikolai turns on his new radio*

It is good to see actual human voices, not just moans and groans and women with blood in their mouth running towards you! Reminds me of my ex-wife...

Ahem! I think the right people will know what radio tower I am talking about. Unless everyone makes camps near radio towers. 

*He hears the transmission while talking*

And there we go! What makes you think it belongs to you? I like how people jump out of nowhere and claim territories like you just bought a brand new house. We will discuss this indeed! 

*he stops talking and puts the radio in a pocket of his backpack*

~Tivian overhearing this broadcast while he switched through the frequencies, would find himself utterly confused by what he hears.  He shakes his head and raises the radio to his lips to respond.~

You found a comfortable camp at radio tower and did not take anything for yourself I am guessing...? Well that is honorable but... hell.. people are going to start looking for camps around the radio towers now... Good luck finding the owner I guess...

~Tivian would chuckle to himself for a moment at the randomness of the broadcast, but than go back to surfing through the frequencies.~

Aleksei scoffed as he heard the broadcast.

”Yeah. Have a talk with them- let’s have it in Novy, yeah?” 

He said smugly.

PAradox frowned. "You know forcing them to go to your stupid town is not gonna make them move it there." She spoke and rolled her eyes. "People want NOTHING to do with you or anyone that's hostile."

*Nikolai presses the PTT while in a car, engine sounds can be heard as well as other people talking*

Fine gentlemen of Novy Sobor. This has nothing to do with you. Would you kindly... FUCK OFF CYKA! 

*Nikolai shuts down the radio* 

Pressing down his PTT Allen scoffs and responds in his Hoarse Voice

"Yeah... this guy is full of shit. He's not at the tower, as even before I got there some other bloke named Leo was there. Just another man talking big on the radio"

He rolls his eyes and stuffs the radio back in his pocket

*Nikolai turns on the radio*

Of course I am not at the radio tower. You must be insane if I will stay near a place neighboring your shithole. So you can surround me with twenty gopniks? You know who uses similar tactics? Cockroaches. Now open up a nice can of beans, shove your face inside and shut up. 

*Nikolai turns off the radio and switches radio freq to transmit to another person*

Pulling his radio out of his pocket again he sighs and responds

"So yet just another person on the radio talking shit and throwing their dick around, but unwilling to actually back anything up"

He stuffs his radio back in his pocket once again

Aleksei nodded and spoke calmly.

”We’ll see you at broken down church just north east of guglovo then, ano?”

*Nikolai laughs for a few seconds then starts speaking on the radio*

What do you mean back up anything? That you are cockroaches? I mean, just look at it this way chuvak. When you place sugary food on floor and let it stay a few days, then you see many cockroaches surrounding it. That is you. Because you all have so many weaknesses that you compensate with numbers. I do not need to back up anything, your history of cowardice has proven it times and times again. 

Also what is the other guy saying. What kind of Chinese is this "ano" thing? Which country is this gopnik from?

*Nikolai stops speaking and lets go of the PTT* 

Retrieving his radio one last time he says

"Ano means yes in Chernarussian. You know... that country you reside in? Or are you that much of an idiotic cunt that you can't be bothered to learn the basics of the country that hosts you?

As for the backing it up thing, I mean you are sitting somewhere in the woods claiming to have taken a radio tower at which you were never present, and threatening those that run it. You are the cockroach sir, scurrying about and hiding in dark, wet places. And we will stomp you out in time."

He shakes his head replacing his radio.

Aleksei spoke once more.

“Stupid ruske’s. Can’t tell Ukraine from Russia. How about you come give me a visit and I can give you some lessons in how to speak Czech? /Da?/“

He said that last part in a snooty, clearly mocking way.

*Nikolai starts the radio*

If there is a Mr. Damian Cross here, I just taught you a very valuable lesson. Even if I do not search for you, fate brings you to me. I hope that hit in the stomach makes you remember me and how if I see you again and there are not nice people around us, I would have shoved your head in acid. I wish you best of luck that we do not cross paths again, blin.

*Nikolai takes off the batteries from the radio and goes to sleep*

I tune back in for a moment to hear all this arguing huh...? Well I guess I am going to have more injuries to treat soon judging by all of the heated words...

*sigh*

Let me get the gloves and sharpen the knives

*Tivian would shake his head but would stay tuned it curious as to where this is going to go from here*

Sign in to follow this