Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:46
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Carter

Polly... hondo

*After Joey puts a bandage an his knee Joey presses the PTT with a sadistic smile on his face*

Polly... Hondo you may have got me this time but next time but OOOO DOGGY I will not just try that meat, I’ll try others next time a bit sweater or should I get me some more tender...?

*Joey releases the PTT as he lets out a sadistic laugh*

He held the ptt down for a few seconds, the static being cut as he did.

"...... Did make you retarded or something?"

He said with a hearty laugh as he clicked off the PTT

*Joey presses the PTT*

Sorry asshole but I don’t think I’ll waist my time on a ruski, Id rather have somethin worth my while...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Polly over hears the chatter pretending to be slightly confused, she pushes the PTT

”Joey, I am unsure what you are trying to imply here?, we are in middle of trying to sort this place out and get set up, really wasn’t expecting so many guests so quickly *she smirks* 

now from what I over heard these people say to you last night about your radio “big dicking”, clearly didn’t listen did you? Because here you are. Oh... wait... are you looking for job here?. Sorry our interview process doesn’t work like that. And you clearly cannot follow orders. Now take your threats or whatever this is and leave me alone. It is not my fault you pissed off the wrong kind of people”

She releases the PTT and continues to clean up the blood from the floor from the events of the night before. 

Fae rolls her eyes, pushing the PTT button on her radio

"Joey maybe you should give it a rest. You're no spring chicken, someone might put you down for good.

And, miss... Polly is it? Nah, the man can't follow orders, trust me. He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you catch my drift.

Releasing the button, she stuffs the radio back into her pocket.

*Joey presses the PTT gives a sadistic laugh*

Cant you tell I have given up on carein you are protected by anarchy then by gods name better never put out a broadcast again or I’ll make sure it’s burnt to the ground...

*Joey spits then releases the ptt*

*Joey presses the PTT*

Funny you mention me cause last I knew you willin to bend over for the fangs....

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

*Tony listens in, building up the courage to speak to this warrior he depresses the PTT.*

"Well, you'll be burning it down on your own because your boys are fucking pussies that ran away immediately. Good luck, I guess."

*He goes back to his day, clipping the radio to his belt.*

*Casey is lying down covered in vinyls and listening to his radio while in awe. He decides to hold the PTT and speak.*

"Hahaha... Look, whatever you have about Anarchy, please just keep it away from Altar. This shit here is fucking magnifico. Si! I don't fucking know Spinach... Spanish. Either or, I just intend to broadcast whatever. Tune in for the broadcast soon when I'm fully awake."

*The transmission cuts out.*

Edited by TheTrueHawk

Hondo listens very carefully to Joeys broadcast and frowns

You have truly lost it old friend... 

He let's out a sigh

I feed you....bandage you and let you keep your life even though you wish to take mine

Hondo sounds saddened 

...And  to repay me you threatening me, a innocent lady and my kid  with violence?...

You are paranoid Joey and I'm sorry you think i wish you harm...

There is a pause

That lady has done nothing to you brother I hope you can see that

Hondo releases the PTT

*Joey presses the PTT and lets out a laugh*

Hondo Hondo Hondo.... NOBODY has had my back since the days of stary I can’t trust a soul... You took a kid I was protecting, threaten to kill me i front of her well guess what... viva le revolution and see you in hell *You would hear some sadistic laughter*

You think I care I will come up to your tower and cut all your damn ears off and make a neck less outa them!

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Joey quickly presses the PTT*

Besides... they work for you.... they are next...

*Joey lets out a sadistic laugh the releases the PTT*

*Sergei holds the ptt on his long range radio*

Joey, you lay a finger on Polly and I will cut that finger off and feed it to you. Coalition or not, you don't fucking touch her

*he releases the ptt*

*Joey presses the PTT*

And where has your bitch ass been mister big bad Russian.... your one of the Pussy ass bitches that say they will kill me..*Joey lets outa laugh* Well guess what..... NOBODY killed me yet and before you or Hondo or hell even a bitter kill me she will be makein out with your head after she eats her own damn EYES...

*Joey releases the PTT*

She picks up the radio and pushes the PTT

”look Joey, I know what happened to you last night must of been terrible ordeal and I totally understand you must be angry, but, don’t blame me for your shit. Now please I am a busy lady, there will be no ears being cut off because from what I know of you back when I met you at starry at your house you was pretty quick to bend over for David Anderson? Or am I mistaken!. Now I must be on my way I have a meeting I have to be at I’m sure I will speak to you at some point it’s been great to see you again”

she releases the PTT and makes her way out of the radio station laughing at the state of Casey lying on floor amongst his vinyls 

Aleksei pondered before throwing another one-liner jab clearly intended to just piss him off

"Coalition or not-... Yeah fuck it go ahead and kill polly would love to see aftermath between little coalition forces."

Click

*Casey speaks to the irritated man over the radio calmly. He holds down the PTT.*

"Alright, you're obviously insane. Clinically and a psychopath. I don't think there are any traces that we work for the Anarchists. We do not propagate for them nor will we. Nor will we propagate for anyone. We will get both sides' story and go off of there. Threatening to kill me and associates will influence us to call upon Anarchy. So, please just allow us to do our business freely."

*The transmission cuts off.*

*Joey presses the PTT*

OOOOHHH GOODY where This meetin at and we can end this tonight... that is if you got the balls ya fuckin pocket...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Joey presses the PTT a d lets out a long sadistic laugh*

Well you see hear son THE ANARCHISTS SOLD YOU OUT DUMBASS!

*Joey lets go of the PTT*

*Drew listens in on the conversation, slightly confused. He presses the ptt*

As a doctor I can tell you that eating your own eyes isn't very healthy.

Jesus christ this country has gone to shit.

*he releases the ptt*

23 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Joey presses the PTT*

OOOOHHH GOODY where This meetin at and we can end this tonight... that is if you got the balls ya fuckin pocket...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Joey presses the PTT a d lets out a long sadistic laugh*

Well you see hear son THE ANARCHISTS SOLD YOU OUT DUMBASS!

*Joey lets go of the PTT*

*Casey lets out a very groaned sigh while lying down in his vinyls. He takes his radio, he sounds a bit more aggressive as he holds down the PTT*

"Alright, jackass, listen up. I ain't a fan of Anarchy either alright? I find it's flawed for society. However, what I'm really not fond of are psychopaths attempting to hurt innocent people. Under the simplest of laws beforehand being 264.1 you would already have your ass handed to you. So instead of acting so rough and tough go fuck with Anarchy elsewhere and get your ass beat. I really don't care for you because you're just a nuisance."

*He takes a deep breath and continues.*

"Frankly, the Anarchists haven't done anything to me but be respectful people with generally good morals. What you could have done, considering you'll probably be dead soon, is try to... I'm not sure... fucking talk to them like a human?"

*He pauses before continuing.*

"And look, I get it. Something personal happened and you want retribution, I presume. However, threatening people who are not even working for them and are just an impartial party is stupid and will most likely get you in more shit. 

Sincerely, Mr. White."

*Joey presses the PTT*

Son you need a damn hand hearin how bout we got off these shit radios and i help you by endin your sorry ass excuse of a life...*Joey would let out a sadistic laugh*

Clocks tickin Polly pocket so how bout you grow some balls and fight me.... or you pussy pocket now...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Shaking her head at her radio, Fae listens to each broadcast. 
Finally, she pushes the PTT button once again.

"Joey give it a rest. We all know you won't do shit, don't big dick over the radio.
You've clearly got a screw loose somewhere, that much is obvious.
Maybe it's best to leave it whilst you can, old man, there's no point getting filled with bullet holes"

She releases the button, keeping her radio in hand and resting her feet on the pile of logs opposite her.

*Anna reaches into her backpack and removes her radio.  She raises it to her lips and presses the PTT.*

”This back and forth is making my head throb.  What happened to civility?  It’s as if the entire world has gone crazy!  We all have enough to deal with just trying to survive.  We don’t need to hear threats and posturing on the radio.  Besides, tell me, what will it solve?  Nothing, I think.”

*Anna releases the PTT and shakes her head as she drops it into her backpack.  She stands up, grabs the backpack and puts it on her back.  She takes a compass out of her pocket and moves until she is facing west.  She puts the compass back in her pocket and starts walking.*

Edited by Darra

3 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Joey presses the PTT*

Son you need a damn hand hearin how bout we got off these shit radios and i help you by endin your sorry ass excuse of a life...*Joey would let out a sadistic laugh*

Clocks tickin Polly pocket so how bout you grow some balls and fight me.... or you pussy pocket now...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*He rubs his head softly and gives out a sigh. Rolling on his side shifting the vinyls, he still holds his radio. He groans into the radio while holding down the PTT and continues to talk in his soft voice.*

"Holy hell, you've got some screws loose don't you? I mean holy fuck... Can you like just fuck off? Please? I'm going to be a very busy person and you're, quite frankly, the last person I have to worry about."

*He sighs for a second*

"Also, don't read this in the shitty way you are right now. You come near me, or anyone else I know and I'll just put a bullet between the eyes for my own defense. Not letting some crazed killer get near me. So, before I have to kill a bitch with class, please reevaluate your life decisions. Thank you, and have a shit day."

*Magpie would be eating an apple on the hill looking down at the lake, he would laugh at the people's petty argument over the radio and start to cough on the juices from the apple. He would clear his throat and then presses down the PTT* 

"Fuck me! Can you people not hear yourself? I don't need to even turn on a TV to listen to all this shitty drama! Why don't you people just go and meet each other and discus things in person ay?" 

*He would take a breath before rolling his eyes*

"This would solve a lot of problems. Don't get me wrong, this entertainment makes my night, but sometimes its better to sort things in the flesh ano?"

*He would releases the PTT and then laugh and sigh at the same time. He would place the radio back on the grass and wait to here the drama start again*

*Joey presses the PTT and gives a sadistic laugh*

YOU THINK IM AFRAID TO DIE BUDDY YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN!

*Joey releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this