Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 10:44
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

bargaining with any individuals in the elektro area (open freq.)

*johnny pushes his PTT*  "if there are any controlling groups in the elektro area i would like to offer a proposition, *he sighs* "i need certain items or passage in return, if anyone can hear me i will give location details soon" *johnny releases his PTT*

Diadora looks over to Milo with a confused expression.

"Wait... Weren't you supposed to be dead or something I hear on radio?

What happened? 

Finally doctor come save you?

Ah, that's good...

Maybe sleep before making deal. Since you're supposed to be dead... and not think straight, ano?"

The radio cuts off.

" i was lucky enough to come around. I'm well out of the cities now, heading north. Also may i add who'm am i speaking too?"

Edited by Jono the giant

*Lee picks up his radio over hearing this scoffing before pushing in the PTT*
Hey deadman walking. It appears you did get out, guess that makes you a lucky bastard.
Just a bit of advice, alot of people are moving south now, Bandits and Raiders, as well as the fact anarchy is dealing with people in the north, it'd be far safer for you to be in a more southern area till it's all done and dealt with.
If you need supplies, or anything in particular however, reach out to me on a private frequency and we'll see if we can get you sorted.
Stay safe.

*Lee then releases the PTT for 1 second of static, before repeating that again. and twice more for 4 seconds and 7 seconds* 

Sign in to follow this