Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:00
Sign in to follow this  
Modzy

Modzy Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: At the time, I was naive, and was uninstalling DayZ wanted to go out with a bang.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Hopefully an Unban if I can explain my side.

What could you have done better?: Not of done it at all.

Hey Modzy, read through the report again and describe your point of view in detail. Thanks 

Okay even though was nearly a year ago now, I will just come clean as I would like to start playing again, I did shoot him. As you can see on the video, Clean Headshot. Now the context behind that is no excuse but, again, it is my side of the story. I had recently lost one of my closest family members due to cancer, and my mental health went into a bit of a downward spiral shortly after, I had councelling to try and sort it, I had medication, but I literally unfriended everyone I knew, and pretty much wanted to get away from PC, so I went a got straight banned on most games I owned, from Roleplay servers, to League of Legends to my CSGO Steam account, I don't know why I did it, I'm not even sure if this will get me unbanned. But that is what happened, and the reason I want to come back now having the break I did, is because I miss the roleplay and the people and the stories that you could create on here, not only could you make friends but you could be a different person completely. That is my side, fate is in your hands, hope to be playing again soon.
Modzy

6 hours ago, Modzy said:

-snip-

So you're saying you were in a bad state therefore you shot him? 

Hello,

On top of what Para has asked can you please tell me who this is?

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/32079-modzzyy/

Like I said I went on a spree of getting myself banned on most the games I owned. To Answer you Aiko, I created that cause I wasn't sure if I had an account or not but it prompted me after creating that to sign into this one. 

This isnt adding up to me, so not even a year ago you try and get banned by KOSing someone. You were temp banned for not responding, and 6 months later you dont know if you had an account? When you know you killed someone on said account? You even made this account before posting this appeal...and are logged into your main account. Which since its linked to your steam should have prompted you to sign in with that account. Instead of making a new one.

Do you wanna clarify or are you sticking with you werent sure about having an account?

In addition to Aiko's question I have one of my own. Please provide links to all your steam accounts.

On 4/10/2018 at 11:36 PM, Modzy said:

so I went a got straight banned on most games I owned ....  to my CSGO Steam account

This statement here indicates you should have a Steam account with a VAC ban on it. So please provide us links to all your steam accounts you have access to.

Hey Modzy,

We gave you plenty of time to reply and you have been online since Aiko & Oliv asked you their questions. You originally received a temp ban for not replying to this report. Now half a year later you say you intentionally shot @Strawberry to try and get banned since you were in a bad state. If the ally did not kill you, you probably would have continued and kill more people on which you had no rights on so you could go out with a "bigger bang". We simply can not trust you enough to let you back on our server. What if you get in a bad state again and go and KoS people again? 

Secondly, you made an alt account to try and circumvent your ban. You "forget" to mention it in your appeal until Aiko called you out on it. You state that you weren't sure if you had an account but you do also state that you remember that you tried to go out with a bang by killing people you had no rights on. Your story is hard to believe and conflicts with the facts.

For the reasons above, we've decided to deny your appeal. Best of luck elsewhere.

Outcome: Appeal denied, account permanently banned

Solved by @Spartan, @Oliv & @Aiko