Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:56
Sign in to follow this  
VictusRP

Victus Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: The GM team looked at the invalid kill, and the invalid initiation claims fairly in the verdict, but I feel completely they ignored the glaring "avoiding RP" in question, when the OP of the report refused to wake up from a self imposed unconscious state for 30 minutes. It would have likely gone on longer than 30 minutes if I had not ended the situation.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: RP is a two way street. When our side shot and injured the OP, we gave him a lot of medical RP to save his life, and get him conscious so that we could continue the RP forward. However, I feel staying in a self imposed unconscious form for 30 minutes or more is in bad form, and not in the spirit of good natured RP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like the staff team to take another look at this verdict, and also consider the hostage takers point of view on the situation here. What our side did was not perfect. I understand this, and am receiving punishment for it. However, I feel there is a whole other side of this situation that was ignored.

What could you have done better?: I should not have shot the OP and ended the RP in this way. In the future, we will just leave the situation, and report for avoiding RP.

Don't use the appeal section to appeal the decision of the other party not receiving a warning. You can appeal your own warning in the appeal section and that's it. Send a PM to the admin team if you feel like the GM team made a mistake by not punishing the other party. Include in the PM why the verdict was wrong.

Appeal closed.