Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:28
Sign in to follow this  
Astral

Exile RP Server?

Hey, 

i'm a silent member of the community for 4 years now. (just in case you are wondering who dis?)

I must say that i've quit soon after the Arma 2 Mod got closed down and never got into DayZ SA much. 

So i recently fell in love with the Arma 3 Exile Mod and i've been looking for RP communitys ever since, untill something in my Brain clicked and i was like "hold on a second.. you had a community back then, lets see what they are up to..."

I browsed the forums a bit and saw that you tried to set up Epoch and Redux and though "damn..i wasn't there .."

So have you considered the Exile Mod at all or is that something you would never do? 

tl;dr ... Exile RP Server? Yes/No .. why?/Why not?

By this point, we've moved away from side projects and completely to standalone. I don't think another side project will be surfacing soon

God I wish

/moved to Questions.

This one is for @Rolle i think. 

We tried something on arma 3, might have been exile, but it didnt work. It was glitchy, for example I would do a vault and get flung into the air and die. Not only that, but no one plays our side projects. If we get people its usually 10-15. In the end its not really worth, even though all I want in the world is for this server to be on arma 3!

Calling in @The Traveler for his opinion. 

Memes.

We tried ArmA3, it didn't work out, we're focusing solely on DayZ Standalone.

1 minute ago, Rolle said:

Memes.

We tried ArmA3, it didn't work out, we're focusing solely on DayZ Standalone.

giphy.gifDayz > Arma

As the top authority on Mod (See meme for my credentials) I gotta say.... nope... it's over, it was a battle lost many years ago... the only mod we will ever have is one on SA when it finally gets modding tools.
mod.png.d37f9a435a33269e89a2b07f355da2b4.png