Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 14:36
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteKnight

Altar Hill Radio Station

Make sure you .png your logo and upload it to imgur for a transparent background :)

I really like the color layout tbh 

Everything else looks fine , bar the transparent logo :) Glad someone is doing something with that area , underrated asf imo 

Just now, Saints said:

Everything else looks fine , bar the transparent logo :) Glad someone is doing something with that area , underrated asf imo 

Fixing that right this minute! 

1 minute ago, Allen Storm said:

Thanks for all the helping comments and thanks @TheRedOne for the new logo.

No problem my dude, get the Photoshop document from the guy that made it so I can fix it completely.

I was a part of a group called Altar Hill Radio Station at one point lmao. Also another groupd did it before me with the main broadcaster being Caddy Cadillac. God damn that dude had an amazing voice, best of luck to you guys, I will try to stop by

Just now, Descendants said:

I was a part of a group called Altar Hill Radio Station at one point lmao. Also another groupd did it before me with the main broadcaster being Caddy Cadillac. God damn that dude had an amazing voice, best of luck to you guys, I will try to stop by

While my voice is nothing of beauty, it will hopefully be something lmao

As long as you host boxing competitions and narrate them over the radio waves then I think we will be entertained 

1 minute ago, Descendants said:

As long as you host boxing competitions and narrate them over the radio waves then I think we will be entertained 

I'm sure we will find what we can to entertain :)

59 minutes ago, Saints said:

Thankyou :) 

49 minutes ago, Descendants said:

Thankyou very much we look forward to seeing you :) 

I don't really know what your plans are, and I know you have some stuff you are doing for the group that is under wraps, but in my opinion nobody wants to read or listen to a group dedicated to a radio station and a show if all you are going to do is do some radio chatter and toss a Youtube link in for a song. It's easy and everybody does it. 

What I recommend for you is to use something like Mixlr or another Live broadcasting service to give people the realism and feel of actually having a live show with news and music and stuff. Otherwise you could pre-record an audio track for a broadcast with songs, interviews, and news with static and effects and upload it every once a while per week or whenever you want to do it.

My 2 cents. 

Guest Wulf_jon

Giving this two thumbs way up! I do hope this gets going :)

6 minutes ago, Major said:

I don't really know what your plans are, and I know you have some stuff you are doing for the group that is under wraps, but in my opinion nobody wants to read or listen to a group dedicated to a radio station and a show if all you are going to do is do some radio chatter and toss a Youtube link in for a song. It's easy and everybody does it. 

What I recommend for you is to use something like Mixlr or another Live broadcasting service to give people the realism and feel of actually having a live show with news and music and stuff. Otherwise you could pre-record an audio track for a broadcast with songs, interviews, and news with static and effects and upload it every once a while per week or whenever you want to do it.

My 2 cents. 

Hello Major and thanks for your advice.

For our first radio broadcast we wanted something short and sweet.

From here on out we’re going to try to do more live broadcasting reports then text reports.

All the best guys. Good idea and look forward to this playing out ingame.

22 minutes ago, Major said:

My 2 cents. 

This is coming from the head broadcaster that I have a lot planned as such. I plan to use the shit out of sound cloud and what not for every broadcast and might even do something live. I have plans for audio dramas, news, some religious talks, debates, interviews, and might even record narrating fights and events. I have a lot planned for this. With the reports, they'll bring events and news to me where I'll get major stories and broadcast it. There will be like a schedule to each broadcast. 

It'll be hard work but I think people will appreciate it.

Edited by TheTrueHawk

Y'all better start hoarding batteries! 

Wow, I was just thinking about trying a pitch a media group to you guys. Kudos! I messaged both of you. :) 

1 minute ago, Doctor Serenity said:

Wow, I was just thinking about trying a pitch a media group to you guys. Kudos! I messaged both of you. :) 

ha we win, we win :P 

Very nice! love this idea xD 

Casey is gonna be the head broadcaster? now this i cannot miss

Looks great! Its a shame though that the feminist group turned into this :(

22 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

Looks great! Its a shame though that the feminist group turned into this :(

Careful before you catch these hands boi.

40 minutes ago, Nozzy1110 said:

Casey is gonna be the head broadcaster? now this i cannot miss

Mhhhhhhhm, doing a lot of planning :)

Never expected to see a group like this on the server but it looks interesting! Make sure you play some sick tunes over the radio as I kill some infected! :)