Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 23:07
Sign in to follow this  
RpgPanda

Hey There!

I just wanted to introduce myself, to those on the website! I've played quite a bit of standard Dayz, and it's been all fun and games till, well you get sniped by an asshat hid away somewhere you'll never think you'd get hit from. When it comes to RP i'd say im fairly new i've always wanted to try it, and the bit i had done before now was in DND, and i found that a ton of fun. so i wanted to give it a go in Dayz, after being told by a friend about this server. In the Hours i've played of it so far, i've had fun even while being robbed, just because of how much meaning there is in each character, and it really helps you feel like you need to keep your character alive! and that's honestly a fantastic feeling! 

Aside from Dayz, and RP, I'm a 18 year old guy from England, aside from dayz, i enjoy playing similar games in the survival genre, and enjoy casually watching anime, and some "decent" TV Series i come across. Thanks for accepting the Whitelist, and i can't wait to meet more of you people in game and around for forums!

Welcome to DayZRP! If you need help don't be afraid to ask anyone!

giphy.gif.264ffdb6fcab24d6ad6ac2016adee133.gif

Welcome

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

welcome to the community don't be afraid to ask any us the staff team if you need help.

Welcome to DayZRP! :D *Grabs the guy and pulls him towards himself and whispers* m8 you have made a terrible mistake run!.... Run before the memes get you!!!!!!!!!! Nah m8 but seriously welcome to DayZRP hope ya have a good time here <3 

Hey cheers for the warm welcome guys, it's been great so far, can't wait for more shits and giggles!

Guest Wulf_jon

Welcome welcome ;)

Well hello there! Welcome to the server!

Welcome to the community amigo!

Welcome @RpgPanda!

Pleasure to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here! I'm also from England, if you have any problems give myself or another member of staff a PM and we will be able to help you out!

Don't forget to check out the Newcomer Guide, gives you a lot of information that would be beneficial.

Don't forget to slide into the DayZRP TS! You can interact and get to know people in the community there, if you ever fancy a chat give me a poke! 

Welcome on board @RpgPanda

Hope to see you soon on DayZRP :) Enjoy your stay dude you're gonna love it here.

Edited by IpERRY

Welcome @IpERRY

We're a interesting bunch of people here at DayZRP, but we have fun! We currently are doing some chain RP Events sent out from the Lore Team, so keep a eye out for those. When and if you have the time and are ever curious we also have a Mentor Team to help mentor you in RP if you feel a little too green to wander on your own or you can always just wing it!

We strive for Respect, Fair Play and Roleplay so as long as you keep those values in mind you'll fit right in here with us! 

If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to PM a member of Staff, Jump into the Help Desk in TS or post your question on the Questions forum!

Best of luck out there~! 

Welcome community m8, if u need any help get some staff, if you're unsure about lore, get a lore master.

Enjoy your stay.

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard!

Do you play the guitar, perchance?

Sign in to follow this