Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:47
Sign in to follow this  
RpgPanda

Bad Module?

So me and a friend just met another person, then had bad module about 5 times in a row?, then we saw a massive decline in players across the server, anything that could be causing it or is this just Dayz being Dayz?

Server is bugging out, just wait untill someone restarts it. If no one does it will restart in 33 minutes.

Yeah i figured when i saw everyone end up off it, Had to happen while im mid conversation though seriously poor timing game. xD

lmao the whole fucking server crashed and we went from like 40 people to 5 lol

still happening to me :/

I dont even have bad module - The game literally shuts down back to desktop after 1 minute and 20 seconds.

yeah i think we may have to wait till a reset, really sucks Hopefully everyone is okay. especially those in cars and such, it'd be really dumb if you had your legs broken due to a crash, or while near the Dead. :P

1 minute ago, RpgPanda said:

yeah i think we may have to wait till a reset, really sucks Hopefully everyone is okay. especially those in cars and such, it'd be really dumb if you had your legs broken due to a crash, or while near the Dead. :P

I am afraid they just restarted the server but it didn't do anything sadly. 

Its a common glitch that happens across the server to everyone, i've had it happen when I open my bag or open the car trunk of a car, the only fix I find is to relog back on and it might happen again.

It happens on every server on DayZ 

3 minutes ago, Denton Fitz said:

Its a common glitch that happens across the server to everyone, i've had it happen when I open my bag or open the car trunk of a car, the only fix I find is to relog back on and it might happen again.

yeah I've had it happen once or twice in the past, but not on such a large scale so i imagined seeing as 3 others i was with had it the same second i asked here just to see what was up if it was server side or if we should restart out steam clients!

i was just about to pk two people :( lol jk jk

Just now, kimmylou said:

i was just about to pk two people :( lol jk jk

Thats an... interesting statement.

We're working on the issue just try to bear with us. 

As far as I know this is not just our issue. All the servers are having this issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/0/1696043806574114301/

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Damn, that's pretty impressive, i've never seen Dayz break on such a large scale. So i guess we may have to wait till they do something (If anything) about this.

Thanks for the link, guess only the devs know what's going on if anyone, and i think im pretty doubtful they know. xD Lets hope this blows over soon, i'd like to continue enjoying myself if the game would let me. 

For some reason it posted two posts from me?

Edited by RpgPanda
Not sure why it posted two different messages.

It can glitch sometimes.. *shakes head*

Damn forums 

Edited by Levi Ackerman