Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 15:11
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

Tiviyl's Adventures Media Thread!

Hello all and welcome to my cringy little media thread!

Here you can find some screen shots, little videos, and other things I make and come up with while playing in the server! 

That being said let us start of this thread with some edited screen shots.  I think I did pretty good on them but I would love to know what you all think of them.  Here are some screen shots I had a bit of fun editing with.  In these three are @Fil Vandren, @Eddie, and myself.

If you have any screen shots you would like to edited and give a bit more life to, post them below and I will work my magic!

Konfu.jpg

Sexy Eddy.jpg

Box Car.jpg

Looks great, especially the one in the middle! Na, but really they all look amazing!

@Lady in Blue do you remember your old friends the mercs?  I had one presenting me with his AK.

God I love the glitches in this game sometimes xD 

Sir You Are Doing It Wrong.jpg

Oh gosh, I remember! 

Good times, hope to have more.

Praying mantis style fighting...sadly doesn't work well with a combat knife...

Edited by Fil Vandren

LOL xDHey! The entertainment channel is on! = everyone when doing anything medical 

6 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

We see what you are doing @RogueSolace!

Me and @Cosmo are creeping by the window and enjoying the show xD

Creeps.jpg

Woah! Perving? Poor Elizabeth. :(

6 hours ago, Lady in Blue said:

Woah! Perving? Poor Elizabeth. :(

It is not what it looks like we just studying her medical proceegers I sware xD

6 hours ago, RogueSolace said:

LOL xDHey! The entertainment channel is on! = everyone when doing anything medical 

It is the only decent channel after all xD

Hmmmm...

Not sure it I believe. 

Nice pictures though. :P

A very comic situation turned into a comic xD

These little glitches make this game so much better!

Comic.jpg

Looking forward to this, I like the whole idea of editing screenshots of DayZ.

19 minutes ago, Hardwired said:

Looking forward to this, I like the whole idea of editing screenshots of DayZ.

I am glad that you like the idea.  If you have any screen shots you want me to edit please do post them and I will work my magic!

Edited by TiviylScratch

Who wants to take a trip to the clown market?

I am sure @Lady in Blue will remember the day this was taken xD

Clowny.jpg

So I kinda have to ask this.  Would anyone like to see some of the artwork I do posted on this thread as well as my screen shots or do you all think I should just stick with doing the screen shots?

This has go to be the oddest way to hold some one up that I have ever seen...

dont.jpg

Just another beautiful day with @Rory and the rest of Viridian wait... what happened to that guys chest...?

O-O

Missing .jpg

Sometimes the best pictures are of some of the simplest things.  Wouldn't you agree?

Peekin.jpg

After escaping Anarchy territory, the boys of the New Society made a beeline for Green Mountain with their prizes.  A fully Working car and a trunk full of ammo was their rewards for the huge risk they took raiding North West Airfield.  Now filled with pride from their successful raid and a bit of liquid courage,  These men feel like they could take on the world.  But will they be ready for the trails to come?  Only time will tell where they will end up.  They dream of one day becoming legends that survivors tell tales about around a fire, but they very well may end up as just more unnamed faces of the army of men and women who died fighting against both Anarchy and the wendigos.

5ad8ef92ecedb_Fallouttheme.thumb.jpg.19263bc1df4452a954c6328aa3c81401.jpg

@Fil Vandren, @APTerminator, @Grim, & @Borat

Edited by TiviylScratch

On 4/11/2018 at 8:57 PM, TiviylScratch said:

-✂-

Of course, I remember, that RP was funny IMO. :D 

The life of a child in this new world is a short one.  We all used to say that children grew up far to fast, it seems like growing up fast is now a necessary thing.  Now a days it is either grow up to soon or die far to young.

In the case of one child, he grew up fast but not soon enough to escape the ever reaching grasps of the darkness.  The story of young Buck came to an end as he succumbed to the infection.  As his time drew closer, he confessed to his friends what was happening to him.  Tivian did what he could to make his final moments as happy as he could.  But as the sun fell on that chilly spring day and the stars twinkled in the sky, The man who considered Buck to be his son came to the decision that he would not let Buck walk this world a monster.  After Buck had turned a broken and shaken Tivian pulled what was Buck into a loving embrace.  Holding back tears, Tivian sang the kid one last lullaby as he slowly raised a gun to Buck's head with shaky hands.  As Tivian sang the final words to the lullaby he pulled the trigger.

Tivian would drag the kid's body out to the court yard of the hospital they were hidden away in.  He would set fire to the kid's body, softly singing a lullaby.  He hoped that he could one day leave this hell with Sara and Buck.  He prayed that one day he would awake from this nightmare and hold both Buck and Sara in his arms.  But now here he stands sending away Buck on the melody of a sorrow filled lullaby.  He watched as the smoke from the flames rose into the night sky, he swore he could see buck in the smoke waving goodbye to him one last time.  Tivian smiled softly through his tears and waved back.  Although he wished he could have just one more day with Buck, He knew that he was finally safe and with his family again.  After the fire had died out, Tivian spent the night looking up at the night sky just like he Buck had done so many times before.

Buck.thumb.jpg.52043495a3c8f69125cf42f07805a258.jpg

@Fil Vandren @APTerminator @Grim @Borat @FieJaxon @RogueSolace @Lori @Mark

((Fil wanted me to tag you all in this cause you knew Buck))

Edited by TiviylScratch

On 4/22/2018 at 5:34 AM, TiviylScratch said:

-✂-

Poor Buck! :(

Really loved that character, RIP.