Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:12
Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

ANTIFA

5acb219fbb545_antifa3.png.9bd8e1a91d07d36fb2485cec9674d7c6.png

Spoiler

Before the outbreak

Around 1980, racist symbols and racist acts caused strong reactions. The protests of a fire attack against an immigrant-owned shop in a Stockholm suburb formed “stop the racism”, which emerged as a genuine people movement. The organization came to tie together immigrant groups and left-wing organizations in a broad and brutal rainbow coalition. In addition to paying attention to racism in Sweden and the world, “stop racism” also worked against restrictions on asylum and against state racism. The basic idea of “stop racism“- a thought they brought from the unity of the Seventies left-wing unity strategy - was to create a broad association to address and isolate racism in society.

Years after the original reasons for starting the movement many youths bent the words of the original reasons and misunderstood them, there by starting their own version of antifa and still going under the same name.

Antifa have allways strived for a free world, despite what the media have told you we want a world where no matter what colour you are or what your sexual orientation is you should have the same right as everyone else. EXECPT if you are a racist or sexist, or just not one of us.

5acb22e05a207_antifa1.png.e70523c899f63124ee7b0c7df2d396ac.png

Arrival in chernarus

After hearing about chernarus fall to almost complete anarchy Einar and his antifa friends decided to go ahead with their plan to start their own utopia country, a place where everyone is equal.

They started traveling by a minivan they had rented by Mabi in Sweden and promised the owner that they would be back within a week. As they got into the van they rolled down the windows and flipped the man of screaming “SUCK ON THIS YOU CAPITALIST PIG” as they drove of never planning on returning the van to him.

So began his and his friends travels to this country known as chernarus. All they knew was that it was an ex-soviet union country so they thought they would be welcomed with their communist based views. They were ready todo what it took to fight off the sexist and racist people who they suspected had taken over the country.

5acb22e2f25f7_antifa7.png.f96af15f748fb771d614da51d05d28b3.png

1. Spread our views and beliefs all around the country

2. Not use firearms besides ak rifles, they were made by our communist comrades.

3. Try understanding what we actually want and what our views really are.

4. Reform whats left of the goverment to fit thier views.

5. Eradicate any racism and sexism from Chernarus.

6. keep a steady supply of “uniforms” and our weapon of choice (stones and flashbangs).

7. Treat people, who deserve it, fairly.

8. Make chernarus into a more "progressive" country

5acb23ed52726_antifa9.png.59dd9bffec9a588f0fc496a0f984cd13.png

Keep to black clothing with red details.

All outfit worn when we roam will be inspected by the group and must be accepted.

5acb22e21bf53_antifa8.png.3afd9a81f9cd72090d4bf80ec70e32ec.png

@dimitri - Einar Bengtsson

@Lady In Blue - SoonTM

@Shanoby - Radan Perov

5acb22e4a17b8_antifa6.png.ba17551b0afb225e1fd73ce76e108389.png

DM dimitri

1. Character page for character that you want to join with

2. Previous groups on that character

3. How can you help our cause

4. Characters backstory must tie into Einar and his antifa friend’s travels to chernarus. But doesn’t have to be Swedish, character can have joined their travels.

5. Dayzrp experience, what kind of groups have you been apart of before.

6. Do you understand we dont want viloence against innocent people but rather the people we mark as either racist, sexist or any other who dont fit our views.

Recruitment can also happen ic/in game

30443286_1727673643957111_3544194510009401344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bbbc991f67da65ae1b5ce97cad18f3b7&oe=5B6F0CB9

Edited by dimitri

Interesting, good luck with this!

I like how simple it is, graphics seem alright and the IC goals make sense with the Lore that is written up, hope this works out for you. :)

Although the goals seem similar to Anarchy, I'll PM you in regards to this.

Any feedback you get take it in a positive light. 

Edited by Lady In Blue

Thanks :) Yeah i didnt wanna go for any special graphics but it ended up looking pretty good.

Hmm... good luck with this but will be interesting to see how you interact with Anarchy who share a lot of fundamental goals. 

7 minutes ago, Erik said:

Hmm... good luck with this but will be interesting to see how you interact with Anarchy who share a lot of fundamental goals. 

I agree here, I am currently having a word with @dimitri in regards on how similar they seem to be, maybe changing some of the goals would be a good idea.

Edited by Lady In Blue

F*CK ANTIFA!!!!! FASCISM FOR LIFE!!!

Spoiler

On serious note. Good luck. Now we need some heavy fascist group for you to have fun with :D

The group doesnt yet know of anarchy icly but when they see what they have created it is likely they will see them as a threat to the new and progresive country they want. But could go either way with the groups relations tbh ;)

5 minutes ago, DarkStyle said:

F*CK ANTIFA!!!!! FASCISM FOR LIFE!!!

Reveal hidden contents

On serious note. Good luck. Now we need some heavy fascist group for you to have fun with :D

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, oh yes we do :) 

Oh boy more left wing scum...

Nah looks good tho mate best of luck! :D (*Cough* Slava Chernarus! *Cough*)

8 minutes ago, dimitri said:

-✂-

Did you just ree? 

Anyhow,

It would make things interesting, but out of character(realistically here), nobody wants to go against Anarchy. I hope people suprise me though, let's start seeing names on the roaster. ;)

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome @Shanoby :) 

All my YES !!!

giphy.gif

I think this could be really good group... Im in !!!

Edited by Shanoby

@dimitri - You didn't welcome me, what is this?

AND I'm not on the roaster.

Hmm...

Edited by Lady In Blue

I didnt see ur apply, will add you now <3

Welcome @Lady In Blue 

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

-✂-

Thank you, I might create a character that hates you for no reason because of this. ;)

She is going to be an angry woman who hates men, secretly having her sexuality being lesbian would be fun.

Edited by Lady In Blue

12 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Thank you, I'm going to create a character that hates on you for no reason because of this. ;)

Fits in antifa so she is welcome :) 

Edited by dimitri

I was about to eat, now I feel like vomiting. GNLS

Good luck, hope you'll live up to their reputation. ;)

Looks good, really nice, and I love the graphics! Good luck :) 

Edited by DrMax

Having dealt with these wannabe terrorists IRL, I'm not particular thrilled to see this ingame.

I'm curious however how you're going to portrait it. Best of luck I guess

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I'm curious however how you're going to portrait it. Best of luck I guess

Screaming, rock throwing, spreading propaganda, trying to prove points with more screaming and much much more ;) 

Communist-Anarchist. The RL oxymoron. I love bashing on these tools IRL, can’t wait to do it in-game :) 

I love the idea but I have to admit that I'm curious - To be an antifascist you dont need to be anarchist or communist, but f.e. simply a democrat who hates discrimination. @dimitri - Does this group has a political direction as agenda or is it more fighting the common targets of the Antifa like sexism, rascism, fascism and homophobia?

Edited by Malet

6 minutes ago, Malet said:

I love the idea but I have to admit that I'm curious - To be an antifascist you dont need to be anarchist or communist, but f.e. simply a democrat who hates discrimination. @dimitri - Does this group has a political direction as agenda or is it more fighting the common targets of the Antifa like sexism, rascism, fascism and homophobia?

Remains to be seen how the groups dynamic characters will affect the groups political movement, but for now there is no big political influence.

Can these goals maybe answer your questions?

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

8. Make chernarus into a more "progressive" country

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

3. Try understanding what we actually want and what our views really are.

:) 

Ministryyyy!

Looking good pal!

I mean I am not going to lie this does look pretty nice.  The graphics look good and the lay out it nice.  That being said though I am really unsure as to how this would really play out in game.  

1.  How will they deal with the group Anarchy considering that whenever I have seen ANTIFA, Anarchists and them usually go hand in hand.  From what I have seen at least.

2.  Why would ANTIFA realistically come here and survive?  Most ANTIFA I have seen are rather not so smart western european and american college kids.  I know you explained why in your groups back story, It is just I have a hard time believing it personally.

3.  Are they gunna be running around calling everyone Nazies and attacking people when they are not looking like I have seen them do IRL countless times?

Those are main greavances with this.  None the less though lets see how you handle this because depending this has the possibility to be rather interesting.  Good Luck!

22 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

I mean I am not going to lie this does look pretty nice.  The graphics look good and the lay out it nice.  That being said though I am really unsure as to how this would really play out in game.  

1.  How will they deal with the group Anarchy considering that whenever I have seen ANTIFA, Anarchists and them usually go hand in hand.  From what I have seen at least.

2.  Why would ANTIFA realistically come here and survive?  Most ANTIFA I have seen are rather not so smart western european and american college kids.  I know you explained why in your groups back story, It is just I have a hard time believing it personally.

3.  Are they gunna be running around calling everyone Nazies and attacking people when they are not looking like I have seen them do IRL countless times?

Those are main greavances with this.  None the less though lets see how you handle this because depending this has the possibility to be rather interesting.  Good Luck!

1. read prevoius questions asked here in the comments and i have answerd this :) 

2. Read backstory and you will see that they saw this falling country as a chance to start thier own new utopia.

3. Not sure yet ;P But we will keep it serious rp.