Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 18:45 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
SingleAss

S1: KoS in Novy - 09/04/2018 0:30 EEST

Server and location:  S1, Novy Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-04-08, 21:28

Your in game name: Dobromir Kostadinov

Names of allies involved: Yasen Spasov

Name of suspect/s: Unsure, should be in logs.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 sedan

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: We went to meet up at Novy. I was waiting for Yasen at the church. Then the sedan pulled up and at least 3 anarchy members popped out. At that point I told Yasen on the radio that they are near me and he decided to come and assist me. They spotted him and both him and they ran off, at which point I decided to run since I had an AK on me.20 secs later I heard someone say hi and I thought that they found Yasen and before I even though about helping him out I started getting shot, around 10-20 shots missed me, I turned around to see what's going on and I got killed. I am sure that Anarchy members have a recording of the accident and will be happy to provide it.

My POV: I was meeting up with Single and another group member at Novy. Then Single said there was a car, heard him relaying that info to me, however I chose to run away instead of helping him.I heard shots from Novy. I thought I had ran away when suddenly I see a guy to my left, he wasn't wearing any armband, he comes up to me and tries to hold me up, and so I killed him(at this point there was nobody near me), he hit me bad, broke my leg. I fixed my leg and got overrun and killed by anarchy.

POV.

We spot Coalition members in Novy the guy panics when we call him out for it and runs off we give chase I tell him to put his hands up he gets killed. 

I don't have a video of the encounter but I redid the situation in game and recorded it to test out VOIP for clarification for the OP and staff. 

Just now, SingleAss said:

We are not coalition.

you are still apart of the group I am in conflict with regardless we don't know your actual IC group name so we consider you apart of it.

Boris POV: We spot enemies in town Louie initiates and kills one Exotic Initiates on one and then the game fucks him over so he dies and I think I killed the dude that killed Exotic 

so two initiations got dropped one by Louie that dropped his first Exotic dropped his on the second man and got killed 

No video

6 hours ago, SingleAss said:

We are not coalition.

your group have initiated on us before sooo 

Edited by BorisRP

My POV (Character: Alistair Monroe) : I was running with the anarchy lot after helping em with a few "chores" and we got back to novy. Suddenly I hear louie saying something along the lines of "Put your hands up and stop or you die" (I struggled to hear it as you had someone on TS talking at the time)  after a second or 2 the guy, who kept running gets told by Louie "Ok I guess you die" who then proceeds to shoot the running man when he refused to stop. 

EDIT: Took zombie part out as, on review of my footage (which I will upload tommorow when I can get to uni and edit out the 40minutes before hand) the zombie wasn't in louies sights until he started shooting the non complying running man 

Edited by The Traveler

POV - I Louie told me to initiate on the guy running south so I did.  He killed me and then was killed by Boris.

@SingleAss when you were shot for non-compliance your body was roughly here and If you listen to the video I posted you it will clarify that you indeed heard my initiation. 

8d2611cb6704b78728fbb81a72609fce.png

Kill:

Spoiler

22:31:26 | Player "Dobromir Kostadinov"(id=) has been killed by player "Brodie Kearns"(id=)
22:31:32 | Player "Leo Lynch"(id=) has been killed by player "Frank Harper"(id=)
22:32:48 | Player "Frank Harper"(id=) has been killed by player "Boris Orlov"(id=)
22:32:51 | "Vyacheslav Tarasov(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"

Hit:

Spoiler

22:31:23 | "Player Dobromir Kostadinov(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
22:31:26 | "Brodie Kearns(uid=) SHOT Dobromir Kostadinov(uid=) by M4A1 into pelvis."
22:31:27 | "Leo Lynch(uid=) SHOT Frank Harper(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
22:31:27 | "Frank Harper(uid=) SHOT Leo Lynch(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightArm."
22:31:28 | "Leo Lynch(uid=) SHOT Frank Harper(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
22:31:30 | "Frank Harper(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
22:31:32 | "Frank Harper(uid=) SHOT Leo Lynch(uid=) by AugSteyr into LeftArm."
22:31:32 | "Frank Harper(uid=) SHOT Leo Lynch(uid=) by AugSteyr into Chest."
22:31:58 | "Frank Harper(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
22:32:45 | "Frank Harper(uid=) SHOT Vyacheslav Tarasov(uid=) by Fal into LeftLeg."
22:32:46 | "Boris Orlov(uid=) SHOT Frank Harper(uid=) by M4A1 into leftfoot."
22:32:46 | "Frank Harper(uid=) SHOT Brodie Kearns(uid=) by Fal into RightLeg."
22:32:48 | "Boris Orlov(uid=) SHOT Frank Harper(uid=) by M4A1 into RightArm."

Chat: N/A

Connection:

Spoiler

20:57:29 | Player "Dobromir Kostadinov" is connected (id=)
22:31:51 | Player "Dobromir Kostadinov"(id=) has been disconnected

20:13:35 | Player "Frank Harper" is connected (id=)
22:44:53 | Player "Frank Harper"(id=) has been disconnected

21:50:10 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected (id=)
22:43:59 | Player "Boris Orlov"(id=) has been disconnected
22:44:44 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected (id=)

21:25:15 | Player "Brodie Kearns" is connected (id=)
22:57:09 | Player "Brodie Kearns"(id=) has been disconnected

21:19:44 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov" is connected (id=)
22:44:09 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov"(id=) has been disconnected

21:43:58 | Player "Leo Lynch" is connected (id=)
22:40:16 | Player "Leo Lynch"(id=) has been disconnected

21:24:32 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected (id=)
-Still online-

Calling in @Brodie and @StinkyWinky to post their POVs.

My POV:

So we were just done with a situation at Altar castle, we were headed back to town. I told the fellas about some people earlier wearing white armbands around the town. We spot one at the church he has his gun out and white armband on(we legit fought an army with white armbands yesterday so we were suspicious of them). Louie and I walk up to the first guy and try talking to him, I don't think he even responded he just stood there for a moment, I noticed his friend moving up in a bush near the church to get a position on us. I stroll over to his friend to try talk to him, and him and his friend both dart off, I lost track of the friend. So we're chasing this first guy trying to get him to stop, Louie then initiates, clearly within range, the guy continues to run, Louie gives him a fair chance to stop and comply and even says in VOIP after giving him the chance, "Alright you're dead." And we begin to open fire. On the radio Exotic tells us of his friend being in the south of the town, Exotic says he's initiating, Exotic dies, so we run down, see his friend behind and bush and open fire as we get shot at. I run to the church after taking fire, med up and stay there for a while as I've been shot. I log out 5 minutes before my timer, I wasn't keeping track of the time and I do apologize for this I was in the wrong, but I have a family and I didn't want to keep them awake.

Louie sees a guy whos running around causing trouble in the town and was suspected to be a rebel within the town so louie asks him to stop he doesn't respond so louie shouts stop or die and theres no response so louie then saids okay if you wont stop then your going to die and then he dies, and then basically there was a shoot out i run into the middle of it and get shot by my own team and bled out.

8 minutes ago, SingleAss said:

I did not here anything except someone saying hi.

Well my dude, as several people (including myself, who has little to no proper ties with anarchy IC, let alone OOC, so I got no reason to exagerate) heard him say it, ya'll will hear it in my video tomorrow (if it gets that far) so perhaps maybe it was a fluke, a bad set of circumstances (noise over TS? SA bugging out? etc etc) as the situation does not seem that unreasonable from my perspective. 
So with that maybe we could just chop this up to bad circumstances and call it a day? Hell i'm sure louie and co would be chill to talk with ya'll on ts tommorow? 

Edited by The Traveler

14 hours ago, The Traveler said:

Well my dude, as several people (including myself, who has little to no proper ties with anarchy IC, let alone OOC, so I got no reason to exagerate)

Hey are you the guy that told me (IC) that the anarchy is helping you set up a trading post at the polana factory? You made a threat that if we didn't leave by dawn you would call the anarchy upon us. How is that not having ties with the anarchy?

Does anybody at all have any video evidence that may shed some light on this situation?

29 minutes ago, Para said:

Does anybody at all have any video evidence that may shed some light on this situation?

Give me like a few hours. I got it but there is like 40 mins.of nothing before it so ima edit it out, gotta get to uni pcs first.

50 minutes ago, yasen400 said:

Hey are you the guy that told me (IC) that the anarchy is helping you set up a trading post at the polana factory? You made a threat that if we didn't leave by dawn you would call the anarchy upon us. How is that not having ties with the anarchy?

Also to.answer your question i did a favour or 2 for them in game, they doing favours for me. Plus the trade post in question is something a decent number of groups want to see happen, i wasnt just talking about anarchy.

Anyway this is off topic. The fact that i suggested yall try and hash thisout on ts was immedatly met with "you are lying" shows we aint gonna get nowhere by talking about this.

Bottom line is ima post the video tonight, and hopefully that is that and this report will be a distant memory very soon. 

1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

Give me like a few hours. I got it but there is like 40 mins.of nothing before it so ima edit it out, gotta get to uni pcs first.

Also to.answer your question i did a favour or 2 for them in game, they doing favours for me. Plus the trade post in question is something a decent number of groups want to see happen, i wasnt just talking about anarchy.

Anyway this is off topic. The fact that i suggested yall try and hash thisout on ts was immedatly met with "you are lying" shows we aint gonna get nowhere by talking about this.

Bottom line is ima post the video tonight, and hopefully that is that and this report will be a distant memory very soon. 

Hey man, it's cool, I just wanted to put that out there because I had it in my head that you were leaning towards anarchy and then you said you were neutral. I didn't know how involved you were/weren't with anarchy, I wasn't calling you a liar.

17 hours ago, BorisRP said:

your group have initiated on us before sooo 

Boris, how does your group know that? We never gave any names during anything. I didn't give you my name when I initiated on the 2 guys by the church(video on the Griefing report). My boys didn't give their names out during the initiation in the construction site either.

Sorry to say but, due to real life stuff , will not be able to post video till tommorow now :( 

Apologise to dick people around but I can't get the video evidence up tonight either. will defo be up though by noon tommorow! 

@The Traveler When will the video evidence be uploaded? You put it off until noon today and you have still failed to upload it. What is the situation on the video evidence?

8 hours ago, Brady said:

@The Traveler When will the video evidence be uploaded? You put it off until noon today and you have still failed to upload it. What is the situation on the video evidence?

The situation is I'm at university and I have an exam today I'm stressing about my man. It will be up when I can. But honestly need to think about real life before I do a video game report. 

@The Traveler while we respect and understand that you are on your finals. We also need to get this done not just for workload wise, but also those involved in the report. If you do not upload any evidence within a period of 24 hours we will temp ban you from the servers until you can provide such evidence. If so, we will then after provide the report with a verdict for the list of outcomes we do have and leave the evidence on your end on hold until a ban appeal is made.

Thank you.

Literally got home 20 odd minutes ago, downloading the files and heading to library to get the bad boy uploaded :) Also aye, it has been a shitty week, it's why I'm a bit peeved I've gotta spend my first free-day of the week going to the library to upload evidence rather than RP :/ 

But bright side, I am 100% confident said video will prove Louie and co's innocence. 

Edited by The Traveler