Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:22 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Major

New NWAF Video - HASes, Helicopter zone, re-vamped taxi-ways

As a bit of an airfield/aviation nut I really enjoyed this video, albeit with rather acoustic ;) audio. 

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/982906499126050822/pu/vid/720x720/SaAqq19qjfs4pTba.mp4

Looks like they added a new helicopter landing area on the north-west side of the base, and several new sections of hardened air-shelters to replace the old steel hangars. New ATC maybe too, along with maintenance areas, warehouses, and a new barracks/HQ section towards Grishino.

Now that is pretty lit ;)

Tbh size and building or content-wise, the new airfield seems to make a whole lot of more sense with design or layout. But more so a nightmare for the post-apocalyptic gameplay, perhaps :P

That looks awesome, hope it is legit though and not a modded server 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

That looks awesome, hope it is legit though and not a modded server 

I don't think so. They (devs) released early pics from Bashnya facing south a while ago.

It's a video of a dev showing some randoms the base on his laptop while drunk during Pax east. Wasn't supposed to be shown during the event, according to the devs during the live stream earlier that day. 

Hopefully, that will be in the game in the near future if we're lucky but you know Dayz devs like to take their time...

1 minute ago, lukaszxe said:

Hopefully, that will be in the game in the near future if we're lucky but you know Dayz devs like to take their time...

Hoping it'll be released with .63. Seems like Sumrak always has lots of stuff done ahead of time.

1 minute ago, Major said:

Hoping it'll be released with .63. Seems like Sumrak always has lots of stuff done ahead of time.

Yeah, I hope so too if .63 delivers what it promises there might be a future for the game. I just hope they don't screw it up one way or another.

I like the new look. Hopefully we can see it for ourselves sooner rather than later. 

I like this new look! 

I've got to say that looks really cool I can't wait to see who tries to claim the new airfield