Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:40
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

Searching for Dr. Clark [Open Radio]

Guest Wulf_jon

*It's been hours since the Battle of Novy Sabor has ended. Renzo wondered why Dr. Clark hasn't showed up at the rendezvous point they talked about earlier before the battle. He grabs his radio from his backpack and presses the PTT*

"Cass! Are you okay?....It's been hours since we've heard from you. Valentine and I are starting to worry about you, where are you? Respond to this call and we will come find you. If anyone listening to this call knows the whereabouts of Dr. Clark, I would certainly appreciate any information provided. Dr. Clark.. I found the letter you left me in our stash...please be safe and try not to be a hero to all. Only help those who you truly know are worth saving.

As soon as Valentine is up and ready, we will try to find you."

*Valentine slowly wakes up, but Renzo quickly steps outside to let her sleep longer. He grabs his cigarettes from his back pocket and lights it. Presses the PTT again*

"Come morning Valentine and I will plan on making our way towards Stary Hospital to see if there are any survivors that can help us find you. I know it's a dangerous trip, but when has it ever been deemed safe to go anywhere, right? We need to figure out what has happened to you. Anyway, I will send out another call as soon as we are in Stary or near it with the hopes of hearing back from you. 

Again....be safe."

"Lorenzo flicks his cigarette, releases the PTT and heads back into the house*

*grumbles hearing a familar voice buzz on an open frequency, taking his radio he presses the PTT to repsond*

The Doc's missing eh? I'm sure a couple of us are willing to investigate... Hell I may even get my sorry ass up and out of here...

Keep me posted on our usual frequency though...

*he releases the PTT putting his clothing and euipment on before slipping out the door of his Kabak*

Guest Wulf_jon

*Renzo recognizes that voice and grabs his radio to respond. He presses the PTT*

"Seems like it. She hasn't responded to any of my calls, so I am definitely worried that something has happened to her. Cass might have been captured or worse...dead, but I will not jump into conclusions as I have high hopes that she is still alive and simply lost with no way of communication back to us. If you and some of the others could manage to obtain some information on last location of where she was seen...that would definitely prove helpful in this investigation. Otherwise, we'll be sitting ducks with our thumb up our asses...don't think anyone wants that."

*With one hand holding his radio - he uses his left hand to flick his cigarette into his mouth and light it. He continues on...*

"I am already on the move, so if I manage to gather details on her - I will be sure to keep you in the loop. Try to do the same and we'll go from there. Also....thanks for being there to help me. Speak soon..."

*He releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this