Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 03:16
Sign in to follow this  
Major

The Battle of Novy Sobor - Coalition vs. Anarchy + Future (Lore Post)

Was one hell of a fight. Glad I survived to the end and added a few more anarchist notches to my belt.

ya boi david bout to do some crazy shit with them anti-aircraft rpg's

there's a much larger plan at play here

Edited by NateRP

12 for 1, Ill take it

Just now, APTerminator said:

At least @LouieRP didn't shoot down the jet this event.

Not yet....

But they do have plenty of missiles now.

Fun times thank you all. 

I'm sure the commies will get what's coming to them. ;)

Was a really fun event, thanks to all those involved.

government forces get ambushed in novy woods (18+ GORE)!!!!

was good fun, intense and overall a blast. 

"The quality and skill of Anarchy's forces are also far beyond that of the Coalition, demonstrating tactical proficiency and communication not seen with Coalition's massive force."

Don't you mean the use of Exotic and his 13 kills? :trolle:

2 minutes ago, Stannis said:

government forces get ambushed in novy woods (18+ GORE)!!!!

was good fun, intense and overall a blast. 

Oh yeah! We swept the hill and then ran back towards the west chasing you and eventually caught up to you. Scared the shit out of us lmao.

Was certainly fun, and haven't seen that many people enthusiastic about getting in-game in some time.

I really wish I was there for this... It looked like it was a lot of fun...;-;

Damn the timezone was really nasty for me and game froze before I was about to successfully ambush you guys. So anti-climatic, but it was still fucking awesome!

good post Major, looking forward to more like this. good game to both sides

Sadly was late and missed the core action, but even or regardless of being in the midst or if I would not have been there at all, I can see that all sides benefit: There is action, the community can evolve around that war and it generates content for pretty much everyone, whether it is being actively involved or hearing about it on the far fringes and furthest corners as rumors, etc.

Surely this conflict isn't over yet, lots of stuff to come. Heck, this might carry waves over into beta and beyond.

It's a shame one side didn't keep to the use of  their actual members, counted around 10 that weren't on the Anarchy roster in the channel when the event took place.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves though.

Edited by Mexi

To be honest, it was 1-3 am (3 am for me and one more dude that joined) from our group so no one was motivated to stay up late. Not that the server had any room for more haha! But it was a huge mess honestly with the time zones. I wish neutral people would simply leave the server so the fight could be at it's peak, but you can't blame anyone!

This was a ton of fun. I have no idea how I survived, but walking away from that shit after taking the church was immensely gratifying.

That said, next event needs to happen much earlier in the day. It started at 2 AM for me, which is just ridiculous considering the number of european players that took part. It shouldn't have to be 6-8 PM for it to suit American players on a Saturday.

17 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

This was a ton of fun. I have no idea how I survived, but walking away from that shit after taking the church was immensely gratifying.

That said, next event needs to happen much earlier in the day. It started at 2 AM for me, which is just ridiculous considering the number of european players that took part. It shouldn't have to be 6-8 PM for it to suit American players on a Saturday.

us aussies had to get up at 6am, timezones are pretty bad for all, but having it where it was seems reasonable for all sides.

So is it a draw or did anarchy win? I would have come but I could not be asked to stay up to play and I knew that there would have been a long wait to get in.

53 minutes ago, Stannis said:

us aussies had to get up at 6am, timezones are pretty bad for all, but having it where it was seems reasonable for all sides.

That just means an early day for American players would have been much better. 10 AM to 12 PM would be early for them, but not nearly as nightmarishly early as you Aussies had to be up, and it would be varrying degrees of afternoon or evening for Europeans, while Australians would have it start around 12 AM.

The only issue I see with that is the reset schedule, but that was a bit of a nightmare this time as well, with several people on either side getting stuck in queue.

EDIT: Oh, and @Jeff Adams, I believe the sides agreed to a stalemate with Anarchy having had the closest thing to a win.

Edited by Dakotaen

@Dakotaen thanks for that and I agree with the point of the timing for the event, but meh its over now 

Yeah it was a pain in the ass to stay up that late...especially when you dont want to miss the mandatory "1 hour post firefight shit talk/meme/" were you the one with the shotgun and green hat who shot at me from behind the barn"" coms

Not to mention the 2 hour post "talk shit on radio chatter" bravado.

Sign in to follow this