Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:14 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Imagine

Long Time No See!! :)

Wow, what a journey i have been on in the past few months! As some of you may know i left for US Air Force basic training in November! And i havent had access to my gaming PC till now! I recently got orders to South Korea, so that is where i will be heading in June! I missed you all so much! Im so glad to be back! Bought myself a new gaming laptop due to a pipe breaking at my house back home and ruining my desktop. Plus shipping a Desktop to korea would be a pain! So happy to be back and cant wait to hop back in game! :D

Welcome back my man! Make sure you refresh yourself on some of the rule changes and I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Nice to meet you and welcome back!

Hope you have a lovely time here. :D

Wow! Welcome back man! Keep away from my forum brother @Ark and all should be good ;) 

Nah, seriously, just read up and what's changed because there's a lot of changes. Take a look at the new groups as well and take things easy! 

Also, be aware of @Lady In Blue, she might make you dance naked in the rain to some music and then tell an unknown man on an imaginary radio that she got a couple of whitenames to dance for her ;)

Welcome back!!!

giphy.gif.b732411afc6470b62d3aae16a080b047.gif

Well hello there sir I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet.  Even though I have not met ya yet I gotta say welcome back to the server!

Sign in to follow this