Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 12:21
Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

"Emergency Triage"

*beth looks around at the hasty preparations and sighs. Taking a deep breath she picks up her radio and hits the PTT*

"Attention to anyone who is going to be fighting in the next few hours. This is Doctor Elizabeth Smith. 

An emergency triage station has been set up in the medical clinic in the summer camp underneath Novy Sobor. This area is NEUTRAL. We are NOT here to pick any sides in this war. We are medical staff ready to help anyone who needs it. Anyone injured brought to us will be treated to the best of our abilities. We are extremely limited on medical supplies but will do our best.

This area again is neutral, we are not taking place in anyone's war, we are here to simply help anyone who needs it. We will accept medical donations, there is also a tent by the medical center where supplies are being left for anyone who needs it, mostly I believe clothing.

If any certified medical staff wish to help us, please come. Anyone wishing to help guard the area, you may do that as well. Only ANY wounded person, no matter their side of this war are to be allowed treatment.

Again, we are not here to choose a side in this war, we are here to help anyone in need of it. 

Anyone injured, please come to the camp, we ask only injured with friends who may be supporting them. There is absolutely no fighting tolerated in this area. This is to help wounded, no matter who they are."

Diadora would respond on the radio, slightly amused by this promoting.

"I don't think you get... real... english word... uhhhhhhh.... reality... 

Any and all people in this war I have hearing about are going to you... So...

What about toss in grenade... BOOM everyone dead.

No achievements.

It is war for reason. More dead people on one side. The better for the enemy. 

This is a war. Not neutral ground... Open eyes...

Anyone with brain have common sense to drag self away and deal with it until safety... better chance of staying alive... But... We will see.."

The radio cuts from the tranmission.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*sighs and looks irritated, picking up the radio*

"Hello white armband people.... The point of having supplies stored is to help people who need it, not for people to take it.  Not exactly helpful when we would have helped you anyways."

Edited by RogueSolace

*Joey presses the PTT, clearly in pain from the recent stitchin*

What the hell your talkin about we takin your shit, hell I came to your camp and none of ya were there to help...

*Joy releases the PTT and starts to take off and fold the ghillie suit*

*sounds exhausted* 

"Fuck... I'm sorry. We were there for a good while. Then had several groups of very angry people one after the other and a massive firefight. Several of ours were gravely wounded and we had to flee in order to keep them alive. I'm sorry we were not there when you came."

*Joey presses the PTT*

Its fine just don’t go all silent nd shit after ya leave so people don’t go there to die instead gettin help...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Diadora would respond to the man on the radio.

"Well at least you know who not to trust with life now, ano? 
Wonder how many dead because disappearance."

The radio cuts once more of the woman letting it crackle with white noise.

Aleksei scoffed in pain, shaking his head, careful of his recently stitched up neck

Would rather have them die with no doctor than us live with one 

He mumbled before laying back onto his side and going back to sleep.

*Joey presses the PTT, Clearly in pain*

Yea yea you would rather die how your injury go heard someone got shot from a distance in the back...

*Joey releases the PTT and puts his rifle back together after cleaning it*

Sign in to follow this