Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:21
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Creation of Character Pages

So I am really confused on this whole thing:

In the rules it says you're only allowed three character pages but if I put my character as DEAD (as in permadeath) do I need to delete the page so I can post a new character? Or can I keep the perm'd character as a memorabilia and continue posting other characters or would that delete my original character and bump into archive or something?

Hello @Mademoiselle;)

Permed or not you are only allowed three

Within our rules it states that you can only have three character pages, the reason for having this rule is to prevent community members from switching from character to character just so they can abuse the system.

It's true that we are not strict with this rule at this present time, but it's abusing the system as I had mentioned, we can and will be enforcing this rule eventually.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Regardless of the rule being limited to three, this is never enforced and is easily looked over. Most people (myself included) have plenty of characters. Will the rule be changed to allow more than three characters or will staff now enforce this rule more strictly? It's only a personal opinion, but there's a cooldown between switching active characters and I believe it makes the rule a bit redundant. It's definitely not "abusing the system."

Edited by Sleepyhead

So... if other people have more than one, I am also able to have more than one? I don't want to be screwed over by a system if it isn't implemented

KONICHIWA SLEEPYHEAD!

This would a a great suggestion thread honestly, if its not abused as mentioned by Lady I do not see why it needs to be a rule. With the new rules in place about dynamics and such, along with the cool down its much less of a worry for us. You wont be screwed over either, as we know people have a lot more character than three. If we wanted to restrict it completely Rolle would have coded it as such.

But its a good question, and idea to be rid of it. I say throw up a suggestion about it :3

Thanks @Aiko. <3 I took your advice and made a suggestion thread here. If anyone is interested in leaving their opinion, it'd be appreciated!

snip, wrong thread.

Edited by Jamie