Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 23:27
Sign in to follow this  
Farva

Well, let's see how far this goes.

Hello to you all! Can't type up anything fancy here because of the amazing array of text editing options available on a phone. Which is none. Anyway, I've put some time into Dayz mod, mainly the Vanilla Mod, and a tiny amount into standalone mainly at its release. Anyway, I'm now trying to learn the game as well as find some small amount of enjoyment in it, and I figured here would be a start, because my main problem with the game is the KOS nature, and just the way people act. So far I've enjoyed my time here, though I've had a very annoying and rough time so far - I starved on my first attempt, died to stairs my second, starved twice more, and just now, I finally learned to cook, and I got pushed through a second-story window by a zombie somehow. So, I'm on break for the day, but I'll be around again, hopefully I find another knife. Anyway, if there's anything cool or notable I should check out I haven't, feel free to tell me. I'd like to get active in the community here.

Also, a question just if anyone has an explanation, I was pretty sure that Ts3 is RP only, so I just stayed out as my mic is pretty annoying if used constantly. Is there a reason to join? Or is that just where large groups go? Because so far I'm not sure I want to venture into a 60 player Ts3 not knowing anything about it other than the basic Teamspeak rules, of course.

Edited by Farva
Spelling

Hello and welcome! 

To answer your concern about TS, only certain channels are IC only, usually group IC channels and public rooms where people choose to roleplay. Otherwise said rooms are free for OOC and IC alike. There are also channels for different games and temp channels created by premium users.

Hello @Farva

Welcome to DayZRP!

In case you didn't know already,(sorry if you do!) but I want to point out that there are apple trees everywhere. When you kill an infected they sometimes carry food in their inventory, worth checking it out if you didn't know already. There are berry bushes you could try out, houses and in clothing inventory, you may find canned food etc. Teddy bears usually contain fruit also!  

You can also check out our Guide, could be pretty useful to you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.6a3492bb40cd1c607883a768fa5a521c.gif

Well hello there welcome to the server.  I hope you enjoy your time here!

11 hours ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello @Farva

Welcome to DayZRP!

In case you didn't know already,(sorry if you do!) but I want to point out that there are apple trees everywhere. When you kill an infected they sometimes carry food in their inventory, worth checking it out if you didn't know already. There are berry bushes you could try out, houses and in clothing inventory, you may find canned food etc. Teddy bears usually contain fruit also!  

You can also check out our Guide, could be pretty useful to you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.6a3492bb40cd1c607883a768fa5a521c.gif

Thanks for the reply on that, I know about the trees and all, I picked a few to get myself off starvation and keep looking for food, but I'm trying to not rely on them, I found some in the containers and clothing, but not a ton. Also, I've been cooking chicken, I'm only finding them in towns? Is that normal?

Edited by Farva

48 minutes ago, Farva said:

-✂-

Yes it's completely normal! :D

You could use Google and find out where the chicken spawns are at, but they are mainly in towns, don't usually see them anywhere else. (I hunt chickens.)

Guest Wulf_jon

Welcome to DayZRP! The more the merrier :)

Welcome to DayZRP, here, have a fishy stick.

Welcome to the community, we are all normal i swear :P 

Hey there Farva, welcome to DayZRP!

giphy.gif.75a5b80980eea44d9e770ba49f0b5a26.gif

Shalome and welcome, enjoy your stay.

Sign in to follow this