Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 04:16
Sign in to follow this  
Farva

Lonesome CB (Open Frequency)

*Rod holds the Push to Talk on his CB*

Hello hello, anyone hearing this please respond, don't know if anyone's even on the Mainland after all the gunfire I've been hearing, but if you are, would you kindly explain to me what exactly is going on, and point me in the direction of, well, Anything?!

*He releases his Push to Talk, not expecting a response.*

Edited by Farva

*In one final address, Rod presses the Push to Talk on his walkie, the last message to be sent for the foreseeable future*

I waited long as I could for a response before heading out from Skalisty. I've run out of food, once again. Raft landed off course, came in at the industrial site near Berizino- I think at least. I'm making my way West, sticking to the main road, just passed a Gas Station. If anyone is around, I'll be passing along through the towns on this road here. If you do come, by all means bring me a cooked meal. Got a gas can full of water to celebrate not dying, if that happens.

*Groans are heard in the distance, there's a loud THUD! followed by static*

*Hans picks up the radio*

If you hear this you are not alone for sure. Just don't go to a place called Novy Sobor. Nothing good for you there. Try to find some fruits along your journey on the coast. Lot's of houses, maybe some canne-

*The radio transmission cuts off as the radio battery goes dead*

Sign in to follow this