Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:41
Sign in to follow this  
Kaii

Getting back and asking for guidance

Hello people,

Ive been playing on this server for a while now but I stopped playing a little bit before the lore wipe.

Ive been trying to get back into DayzRP but I'm not very caught up with current events.

Also my first read of the new Lore left me a bit confused.

So my question is if there is someone who can help me get back into DayzRP, as well as help me out a little with creating a character again after being gone for a while.

Thanks in advanced ^.^

I would gladly help you out, when you need help with anything.

Just shoot me or the other mentor's a pm. 

Hello @Kaineki

As stated above by beautiful @Lyca, our Mentors will be able to guide you in the right direction!

You could also check out the Radio Thread, just to catch up on whats been going on. 

If there is anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to PM one of our Lore Masters!

Don't hesitate to join the DayZRP TS to mingle with other community members, it's a good way to meet new people, they would be able to tell you all the rumours and gossips within RP!

Hope you have a nice day!

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.d9e7ce8700559ee22aec008595a89839.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

@Lyca is a great RP mentor as stated. I'm sure she'll have no problem helping with character creation :) 

And like Mrs. Lady in blue said.. just read over the radio threads to get 'caught up' in the current "meta" of the server. Like who is against who and what is going on where. 

Is there any specific questions? Or just wanting a blanket idea of what is going on ingame?

@Buddy Would be the best mentor choice tbh

But what can I say, I'm biased :D

11 minutes ago, Raptor said:

@Buddy Would be the best mentor choice tbh

But what can I say, I'm biased :D

I believe all of our mentors are capable enough with mentoring, each one of them can provide what our mentees need. 

@Kaineki Hopefully, these answers should be sufficient, but if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Thanks guys for the helpfull commments :D

Currently Lyca is helping me out with making a good character and I will check out the radio chatter

If I have any more questions I'll let you all know and hopefully see you in game soon o/

^.^

@Lady In Blue Any specific Radio Chatter posts I should check out? I see that there's alot of them and Im not sure which ones are relevant

Any by Major(the lore master). 

Anarchy posts(JimRP gun embargo/ LouieRP north ban), Post about Polana  factory... Any radio thread targeted to a general population rather than a specific group/person. 

Funny enough, I actually already have a PM conversation with @Kaineki dating back to July of last year about his first inquiry of the mentor program.

Fear not my lovelies, for he is presently in extremely good delicate hands. Again. :trolle:

Edited by Buddy

Awww yea ofcourse, I remember. Thats been a while.

Lots happend in DayzRP while I was away haha.

Too bad the character I was writing didn't go anywhere, but here we are to try again ^.^

1 hour ago, Kaineki said:

@Lady In Blue Any specific Radio Chatter posts I should check out? I see that there's alot of them and Im not sure which ones are relevant

Honestly, it's good to give them all a look when you have the time! I would go more towards anything that catches your eyes or anything that seems interesting.

Here are a couple of important broadcasts that I reccomend for you to look into:

To the people that live in the North.

License to carry a concealed firearm [OPEN feequency]

I would recommend more, but I'm on my phone and very tired, maybe @LemonRP could have a look and link some more for you like I have done, just so it's easier for you to check out, etc. ;)

Hopefully, these answers should be sufficient, but if you have any concerns or questions you would wish you adress please do not hesitate to ask

Edited by Lady In Blue