Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 23:16 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

S1: BadRP and overly using OOC-chat in Svetlojarsk - 06-07/April/2018 23:00 - 00:30

Server and location:  Server 1 Svetlojarsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  April 6-7 23:00 - 00:30

Your in game name: Kenneth Carlsson

Names of allies involved: @Heathen @Mrsunny

Name of suspect/s: @RandyBiscuit @Harrison15B

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:  I was talking to @Heathen and @Mrsunny on TS and decided to jump ingame and work on our tradingpost. They where somewhere to the west near Severograd. I jump ingame and go to the docks in Svetlojarsk to look for a tent. I meet @Harrison15B near the city center and he starts following me asking for a sparkplug. I say im busy but he can check my tent or a shed in town. He stick around asking me questions and i just reply and move some things around. After maybe ten minutes i hear "Put your hands up or you die" while standing in a tent. @RandyBiscuit comes out from a tree. I comply and i end up being tossed to the ground. They hit me once in the face with my fish Ryan then my chest until i start bleeding. They badaged me and all was good. I asked why the are holding me up and get the answer that i was hostile to @RandyBiscuit the day before. In that instance I told his character ingame to not treathen any off my constomers after a heard he threatend my friend to cut off his head for looking at him the wrong way. So i told him that that's not gonna fly in my town but i always gives people a second chance soo he is cool. After that i made a joke talking to my fish saying "Not Ryan, i don't want to kill them all." I can see that this might have been seen as a threat. My character is only joking.
After some time my friends arrive at the post and asked what is going on in a calm way and no guns pointed at them. I yell for them to hold them up so then they raise the guns on them. At that point Both off them started using OOC chat saying we used metagaming. We asked them what they are doing and why. They can not keep their storys strait and when asked his name @RandyBiscuit gave the lasname off his old character. They continue using OOC chat saying it's meta and to let them go. I tell them to stop OOC cuz it's ruing my RP and takes away all the fun. I punch @RandyBiscuit in the face for trowing away my pet fish and hitting me. At this point i just want the RP to end and decide to just drive them out off town. I tell them to leave and not come back and i took nothing off them. They got to keep their guns and so on. Maybe a dumb mistake but hey i'm a nice guy. They run up the road to the west and i see one off them stop in a tree and pointing a gun at us then hiding. I started walking up to them and ask them again to leave. I get up close and say "Did i not tell.." and i get killed.

I logged out for then and wanted to go talk to @RandyBiscuit and @Harrison15B about the OOC chat and explain that it was not meta. For some reasons we came in on perma and @RandyBiscuit says he wants me to PK my character and i say i don't really want and then follows up with that he will continue to kill me over and over until I choose to PK Kenneth. This I feel is crazy. And he gives me the reason that im in some book off people he needs to die. I leave the channel and and to to ask a admin about that. I ended up talking to @Harvey and one other admin (I'm so sorry for not remembering your name) And we all ended up talking to @RandyBiscuit @Harrison15B And first thing they do is to complain and want to go to bed. I don't understand why you start a firefight then wanna go to bed. We talk for a bit and @RandyBiscuit gives again the reason for holding me up after he had me marked in his book off people he need to permakill. He says someone payed him to kill me. I do not trust this since i heard from others in the community that he have made up hits on people on his own. I don't have a lot off issues with ingame stuff but using the OOC chat and the threat for me to perma or he kill me over and over is just poor taste. I just wanted to enjoy my friday and not get snagged in drama. 

Thanks for taking time reading this. I hope it's easy to understand. English is not my first language. Cheers.

Kill:

Spoiler

00:01:19 | Player "Kenneth Carlsson"(id=) has been killed by player "Harrison Bratton"(id=)

Hit:

Spoiler

23:36:03 | "Kevin Danny(uid=) HIT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by Food_Carp into Head."
23:36:56 | "Kevin Danny(uid=) HIT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by Food_Carp into LeftLeg."
23:36:58 | "Kevin Danny(uid=) HIT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by Food_Carp into LeftLeg."
23:37:00 | "Harrison Bratton(uid=) HIT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by BaseballBat into RightArm."
23:37:02 | "Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
23:37:29 | "Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
23:50:53 | "Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) HIT Kevin Danny(uid=) by fist into head."
00:01:18 | "Harrison Bratton(uid=) SHOT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftArm."
00:01:19 | "Harrison Bratton(uid=) SHOT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
00:01:19 | "Harrison Bratton(uid=) SHOT Kenneth Carlsson(uid=) by M4A1 into leftarm."

Chat:

Spoiler

23:35:39 | Chat("Kenneth Carlsson"(id=)): //NOPE
23:41:03 | Chat("Kenneth Carlsson"(id=)): //Checks for radio
23:45:36 | Chat("Kenneth Carlsson"(id=)): // Stop OOC. No meta was done

23:35:31 | Chat("Kevin Danny"(id=)): *Searches for radio// does he find?
23:36:31 | Chat("Kevin Danny"(id=)): *pushes him onto the floor*
23:40:47 | Chat("Kevin Danny"(id=)): // Metagaming??
23:41:19 | Chat("Kevin Danny"(id=)): // yes i have a radio but i am talking to the man next to me only so
23:45:12 | Chat("Kevin Danny"(id=)): // lucky you metagamed :)

23:35:43 | Chat("Harrison Bratton"(id=)): // my bad for asking u to drop ur bag
23:35:52 | Chat("Harrison Bratton"(id=)): // forgot u couldnt
23:40:25 | Chat("Harrison Bratton"(id=)): // i thought u had no radio kennith, how did these people no ur here
23:40:50 | Chat("Harrison Bratton"(id=)): // fucking knew it
23:45:54 | Chat("Harrison Bratton"(id=)): // since u used meta gaming, just let us go

Disconnection:

Spoiler

23:22:49 | Player "Kenneth Carlsson" is connected (id=)
00:01:53 | Player "Kenneth Carlsson"(id=) has been disconnected

23:32:11 | Player "Kevin Danny" is connected (id=)
00:07:17 | Player "Kevin Danny"(id=) has been disconnected
00:08:37 | Player "Kevin Danny" is connected (id=)
00:08:48 | Player "Kevin Danny"(id=) has been disconnected
00:10:14 | Player "Kevin Danny" is connected (id=)
00:26:30 | Player "Kevin Danny"(id=) has been disconnected

22:24:01 | Player "Harrison Bratton" is connected (id=)
00:26:34 | Player "Harrison Bratton"(id=) has been disconnected

20:30:24 | Player "Ragnar Olof Andersson" is connected (id=)
01:00:53 | Player "Ragnar Olof Andersson" is connected (id=)
01:16:54 | Player "Ragnar Olof Andersson"(id=) has been disconnected

23:11:22 | Player "Seung Hyun" is connected (id=)
00:35:36 | Player "Seung Hyun"(id=) has been disconnected
00:38:44 | Player "Seung Hyun" is connected (id=)
01:01:11 | Player "Seung Hyun" is connected (id=)
01:15:32 | Player "Seung Hyun"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in @Heathen @Mrsunny @RandyBiscuit and @Harrison15B to post their POVs.

Harrison15B - Harrison Bratton

Randy Biscuit - 

My PoV.
I was driving towards svet along the coast.  When i get to svet my friend @Mrsunny joined my teamspeak and asked if I could pick him up in Severograd.
I pick @Mrsunny up and @Niccokick starts his dayz and gets in queue.
when @Niccokick is third in queue me and @Mrsunny starts driving towards Svet, and when @Niccokicklogs in we are in Svergino. @Niccokick mutes his mic and around 10 min later I and @Mrsunny have arrived in Severograd. we walk in and see @Niccokick tied up on the ground. I yell out ¨Whats going on here!?¨ @Niccokickyells out in Swedish dom rånar mig ¨they are robbing me¨and then aim my weapon at them telling them to put their hands up.
We try to RP with them but they kept typing OOC all the time so after a while, we decided to let them go because they already ruined the RP with their OOC typing.
We let them go with all their belongings and tell them to leave, we saw them hiding in the treeline so @Niccokick walks up to them and tells them to leave again. but does he gets shot down.

My POV: I was in severograd waiting for @Heathen to roleplay with. He tells me we are going to RP with @Niccokick in svet. when we arrived in sevet we go up to the tents and se @Niccokick on the ground with to people around him then @Heathen say in a calm voice "Whats going on here?" @Niccokick tells @Heathen DOM RÅNAR MIG (They are robbing me) in swedish  so @Heathen draw his  gun and tell me to pull my gun up to so i do and then we tell them to put there hands up. Then @RandyBiscuit ask me do i know u asian guy i say no you dont know me, He says you are kei right i say no i am his friend Sunny. Then i run up in the forest to be overwatch.

My Pov: we came into the town looking for vehicles so we could travel places quicker after having a long hour run own to the town. I told my friend @Harrison15B that we shouldn't hold up Kenneth because obviously he wouldn't be by himself. Harrison insisted and pursued to do so. We didn't touch any of his things apart from his fish, which i beat him a bit with and then bandaged him afterwards as he began to bleed. Out of nowhere, all of sudden at the exact time of arrival 2 men arrived alongside and held us up, and following they're words we pursued. Harrison and I thought it was a little fishy as nobody had been around him for a while before we showed up, so we assumed they were metagaming. We used OOC to express why we think Kenneth and his friends were meta-gaming and they ended up letting me and my friend go after knocking me out. Kenneth started following my friend and i up the road so my friend took his gun out and i told him repeatedly not to shoot... Then he shot.

Kenneth died and then came into TS asking why we killed him and we explained he was following us and what was the reason we held him up in the first place. Reason 1: He watched me getting robbed and beaten and could have helped but said nothing. Reason 2: He pulled out his gun the day before and started threatening me to not threaten anybody in the town or he would kick me out. So we told him and he left. We then spoke to Brady and Skinner to avoid a report about the situation... and we here are... in a report *facepalm*

My POV: We travelled from Novy Sabor to Svetlojarsk to find some vehicles and car parts, i saw someone and asked for his name, his name was kenneth... Whilst me and Kevin were on our trip to svetlojarsk, he was telling me about his hitlist (Kill list) and mentioned that kennith was on it and that kevin was held up in svetlo 2 days ago by kenneth, i dont know the full story about kevin and kenneth but i decided to hold up kenneth and handcuff him just in case anything happened and i took him to kevin. Kevin and I had a discussion with kennith as he was handcuffed, kevin hit kenneth with his fish and i hit him once with a baseball bat, kenneth started to bleed so i bandaged him up as we needed him alive! Then 2 players came over asked us to hold out hands in the air, we then got restrained and we all had a chat about the situation. They then let us go so me and kevin head back up the road to Novy. I then look behind me to see someone walking up the road towards us, i recognise the voice to be kevin. He gets extremely close so i then shoot him and he then dies...

Me and Randy were in TS as this was happening and i asked him if i should hold up kenneth as we were talking to each other whilst travelling to svetlojarsk, he said its a bad idea. The reason we accused kenneth of Meta is because 2 people came to hold us up because we had kenneth handcuffed, and we believe that those 2 people could of been in TS with kenneth and they arrived at the perfect time to handcuff us...

I would also like to say that it wasnt the best idea to kill kenneth and i apoligise but from what Randy told me, he was bad man. And also that he knocked out Kevin, i didnt think there was need for that which really irritated me. I was also told to drop my gun which wasnt nice either, but to be fair, they had no handcuffs for me.

(We were told last night to join a TS call to discuss what happened and we came to an agreement with Brady and Skinner that it was a pointless talk, and i was told that we were going to avoid a report if we had this discussion, i now come back to see that a report has been made...)

Edited by Harrison15B

@Niccokick, @RandyBiscuit and anybody else,

does anybody have any video evidence of the situation?

We have no video evidence from our side.

But I was told by you after the incident in TS that you had a recording? @RandyBiscuit

I told you after the incident that i couldn't record because im on a laptop?

and i probably said ' i would record if i could record ' because i wanted to show you the incident and if you remember correctly i couldn't because nobody had any videos

You told me you got everything recorded. But if you don't you don't. 

I will not have this conversation with you. From our conversations from TS this will not lead anywhere. And no, i am not making things up.

Edited by Niccokick

Let's stop the back and forth.

Please refrain from posting in this Report unless you have more evidence to provide, a PoV to post or if you are answering questions asked by Staff. 

Failure to do so will be met with punishments. This is your only warning. 

Thank you!

To recap this situation, we see Niccokick, Mrsunny, and Heathen all planning to meet up. Niccokick then finds Harrison15B on his way to meet up with his friends. After some RP exchanged, RandyBiscuit comes from his hiding spot and initiates on Niccokick. They exchanged some hostile RP, to where Mrsunny and Heathen show up. They ask what is going on, Niccokick says he is being robbed, so Heathen and Mrsunny decide to help their friend. More RP is exchanged, but Harrison and Randy try and accuse them of metagaming through OOC chat. 

To first address the accusation of BadRP,  as no video evidence was brought forward on the situation we cannot accurately come to a conclusion on whether or not the RP was bad. We cannot take either ones side of the situation, and for that reason we have come inconclusive on the matter.

As for the accusation of unnecessary use of the OOC chat, we have found Harrison15B and RandyBiscuit guilty. In this situation we see that there is a lot of OOC done by the two mentioned, most of it relating to an accusation of Metagaming. For example, Harrison states:

Spoiler

189f2cad7bb2bb46807e8dbd5937b676.png.7229a53d136b1ca5a7c0ab22142daa30.png

And RandyBiscuit States:

Spoiler

b97edff6afb29a7843a45d32dbb38dd4.png.fef9c292aa6efd47088807ca8cb1e6b6.png

OOC chat should only be used when it is absolutely necessary, and in this situation accusing people of metagaming is not necessary whats so ever. If you think a rule has been broken, go to helpdesk and ask to speak to the accused or you hold the right to submit a report. In the future, please only use OOC chat if it is absolutely necessary. 

Outcome:

@Harrison15B & @RandyBiscuit BadRP | Inconclusive | - Abuse of OOC | Guilty5 day ban  and 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Brady and @Stagsview