Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 21:38
Sign in to follow this  
barto300

S1: Invalid Initiation, Gear RP in Stary Sobor - 06-07/April/2018 23:15 - 00:15

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:15 - 23:15

Your in game name: Bonifacio "Tanatius" Mendez

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: @Mikael Leonowitsch @Dimitri Rasputin and one other guy whom I only know IC name.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

 

I use Dxtory as a recording program however I thought I had saved my setting so it would also capture my mic but it did not. I now have two audio files with just in-game sound But if it's needed then I'm able to write in what I said while playing. There was nothing wrong with the RP of any of the characters. The Bandits were intimidating and I was my stereotypical "I'm not so smart" Mexican.

Detailed description of the events: 

So I was already roleplaying for a few hours and I tried to get some information about the gun embargo and if my character might be able to carry a weapon. I had a chat with @TheRedOne who needed some items and was willing to give me back my rifle so I could fetch him some of these items. In exchange my gun licence application might get sped up or more easily accepted. So I went to Novy to check for some Garden Lime, Seeds and "a thing to put water in". As soon as I reached the church I saw three men walking around and they quckly asked me to come over. We had a real short chat, They asked me what I was doing in their town, before an other player came running up to them, bleeding (didn't get the name). Turns out these men had robbed this player of nearly everything as the player immediately went into a OOC chat with them. It's probalby in the logs but if I recall he said something around these lines.

// (name of robber leader/player!)
// You left me with nothing, how am I supposed to survive?
// (something about rulebreaks but I'm not sure)

So they bandaged him up and then send him away. They then took me into the church for a chat and that's where the video starts.

As you can see in the video I asked the robbers what their reason was for robbing me and they give me 3 reasons.
1: because it's fun. (does not validate initiation in my opinion)
2: because they needed food (I did not have any, they didn't know that but they could've just asked for some food and get the answer straight away)
3: because they needed ammo for hunting ( the fact that they said that they already robbed three people and the fact that they tell me it's easy to get my ammo back in a town makes this reason sound unjust)

The robbers then left me with no food, ammo, bandages, sewing and leather sewing kit. Wich to me seems unfair. Luckily this eventually didn't turn into a issue as some anacrhy members gave me bandages later in the night.


After the robbery I went on TS to talk @Wyoming and asked for advice about what to do as I thought that some of the things happening were not right (Gear RP and no good reason to initiate).

After the robbery I went so Novy to talk to Anarchy in hopes of them finding the robbers and getting my Sombrero and other supplies back.

Edited by barto300

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, barto300 said:

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:15 - 23:15

Your in game name: Bonifacio "Tanatius" Mendez

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: @Mikael Leonowitsch @Dimitri Rasputin and one other guy whom I only know IC name.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

 

I use Dxtory as a recording program however I thought I had saved my setting so it would also capture my mic but it did not. I now have two audio files with just in-game sound But if it's needed then I'm able to write in what I said while playing. There was nothing wrong with the RP of any of the characters. The Bandits were intimidating and I was my stereotypical "I'm not so smart" Mexican.

Detailed description of the events: 

So I was already roleplaying for a few hours and I tried to get some information about the gun embargo and if my character might be able to carry a weapon. I had a chat with @TheRedOne who needed some items and was willing to give me back my rifle so I could fetch him some of these items. In exchange my gun licence application might get sped up or more easily accepted. So I went to Novy to check for some Garden Lime, Seeds and "a thing to put water in". As soon as I reached the church I saw three men walking around and they quckly asked me to come over. We had a real short chat, They asked me what I was doing in their town, before an other player came running up to them, bleeding (didn't get the name). Turns out these men had robbed this player of nearly everything as the player immediately went into a OOC chat with them. It's probalby in the logs but if I recall he said something around these lines.

// (name of robber leader/player!)
// You left me with nothing, how am I supposed to survive?
// (something about rulebreaks but I'm not sure)

So they bandaged him up and then send him away. They then took me into the church for a chat and that's where the video starts.

As you can see in the video I asked the robbers what their reason was for robbing me and they give me 3 reasons.
1: because it's fun. (does not validate initiation in my opinion)
2: because they needed food (I did not have any, they didn't know that but they could've just asked for some food and get the answer straight away)
3: because they needed ammo for hunting ( the fact that they said that they already robbed three people and the fact that they tell me it's easy to get my ammo back in a town makes this reason sound unjust)

The robbers then left me with no food, ammo, bandages, sewing and leather sewing kit. Wich to me seems unfair. Luckily this eventually didn't turn into a issue as some anacrhy members gave me bandages later in the night.


After the robbery I went on TS to talk @Wyoming and asked for advice about what to do as I thought that some of the things happening were not right (Gear RP and no good reason to initiate).

After the robbery I went so Novy to talk to Anarchy in hopes of them finding the robbers and getting my Sombrero and other supplies back.

Hi @barto300,

 

@Terry Cruze was the third person you are looking for.

To be quiet frank, I disagree with your POV, as I will explain from my POV down below:

To have fun, that was the RP reason for our group of three, we are a bunch of restless, homeless and depressed, and the only reason for us to keep on going is, that we have fun once in a while. That also includes scaring people - but the reason for the robbery, as you already stated above,  was food, beverages, ammunition and other useful stuff that we needed. I think it would be a little bit over the top to present you with an exhaustive list of items that we search for before initiating.

On your point "we could have asked" - well, you could have just lied? I mean, the inititation itself was not really hostile, as @Mikael Leonowitsch just said he is collecting guns and he would like to have yours, you dropped it. He did not say he is shooting you or else, you did it out of your free choice (with a little pressure of three people standing around you). As a matter of fact he was just strongly asking you to follow him up to the forest, so the initiation was a longer process that should have creeped into your character´s mind when we were walking up the hill. You could have escaped at any time and we would not have a kill right on you.

On the "they already robbed three people", that was a lie (which I can do whenever I want in RP), because it was only the one guy before which you met at the church. Both of you were left with all necessary equipment (something to drink, something to eat, your complete gear incl. most weapons (I remember you still had your Mosin when running away, We explicitly stated for instance, that you have a nice pristine hunting scope which we need, and eschanged it with a damaged one) and a bit of ammunition). We just sent you away from the place, to not get shot in the back and to have some time to escape the situation (which turns out to be the right decision, as you were snitching to Anarchy (whoever that is, but I think it is a larger group). Actually it was a really nice RP situation that was built up, I do not understand, where your point is coming from.

All in all, your video shows, that the situation took more than 15 minutes (you have cut the beginning of the initiation which is also some more minutes to be added), so I myself cannot even see, that there is something like a "too short" robbery just for the sake of gear. We were playing with you and even tried to get your RP to max out by asking questions in Spanish language, which you sadly did not reply to in Spanish (which I would consider BadRP for a mexican character, so I consider to report that, too, as it really disturbed my Roleplay feeling). 

I hope we can clarify this and learn from the events happened, because I am keen to understand, where you think this was in any way a break of rules or close to it and to avoid such misunderstandings in the future for both parties.

Best,

Terry

Share this post


Link to post

Connection:

Spoiler

21:25:13 | Player "Tyrone Jackson" is connected (id=)
00:11:49 | Player "Tyrone Jackson"(id=) has been disconnected
00:12:13 | Player "Tyrone Jackson" is connected (id=)
01:00:59 | Player "Tyrone Jackson" is connected (id=)
01:54:15 | Player "Tyrone Jackson"(id=) has been disconnected

23:34:30 | Player "John Smith" is connected (id=)
00:11:52 | Player "John Smith"(id=) has been disconnected
00:12:10 | Player "John Smith" is connected (id=)
01:00:53 | Player "John Smith" is connected (id=)
01:54:00 | Player "John Smith"(id=) has been disconnected

19:00:53 | Player "Terry Cruze" is connected (id=)
00:35:23 | Player "Terry Cruze"(id=) has been disconnected
00:36:20 | Player "Terry Cruze" is connected (id=)
01:00:57 | Player "Terry Cruze" is connected (id=)
01:54:16 | Player "Terry Cruze"(id=) has been disconnected

23:25:16 | Player "Bonifacio Tanatius Mendez" is connected (id=)
00:14:58 | Player "Bonifacio Tanatius Mendez"(id=) has been disconnected

 

Calling in @Mikael Leonowitschand @Dimitri Rasputin to post their povs.

Share this post


Link to post
Hi - from my POV, the situation was as described by @barto300 despite the following facts:
- we did extensive RP with him which lasted for over 15 minutes
- we let him all things he had before despite of some food, beverages, ammo and a M1911 + a pristine hunting scope, but we have communicated with him all the time
- it was not for the sake of gear it was for the sake of fun, intimidation and at last for some supplies
 
In addition I second what @Terry Cruze stated on:
- the possibility to escape
- no death threat made by anyone, just the intimidating, scary situation of three people asking you to follow them into the woods
- BadRP from @barto300, while playing a mexican character which should reply to spanish questions in spanish
 
We do care about RP a lot and still we did not report that situation, so I am a little disappointed, that this got a report, because for us it was really immersive and we tried to make it as immersive for the other party as possible.
 
I also hope we can clarify this and reinstate what @Terry Cruze said, we are open to discuss.
 
Dimitri Rasputin

Share this post


Link to post

Just as an FYI, I do have video coverage of the case, especially the spanish questions, etc. The missing voice channel in your vid makes it suspicious for metagaming, which I would also like to have considered when discussing this.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Dimitri Rasputin said:
Hi - from my POV, the situation was as described by @barto300 despite the following facts:
-snip-

We still require you to describe the events as they happened from your perspective, saying "my PoV is the same as Barto," is insufficient. Please describe the events from your perspective as soon as possible.

@Terry Cruze the statement above also applies to you. Whilst we appreciate the explanation of why you disagree with the OP, your PoV must be a post that describes the events from your perspective. 

Additionally, @Terry Cruze, @Dimitri Rasputin and @Mikael Leonowitsch, please explain your reasoning for robbing they OP in addition to your PoVs. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Para said:

We still require you to describe the events as they happened from your perspective, saying "my PoV is the same as Barto," is insufficient. Please describe the events from your perspective as soon as possible.

@Terry Cruze the statement above also applies to you. Whilst we appreciate the explanation of why you disagree with the OP, your PoV must be a post that describes the events from your perspective. 

Additionally, @Terry Cruze, @Dimitri Rasputin and @Mikael Leonowitsch, please explain your reasoning for robbing they OP in addition to your PoVs. Thank you.

Sure, no problem. We were in the proximity of Stary Sobor hunting. We then decided to move into the city scavenging to gather Mosin ammunition as we were unsuccsessful with our equipment because the deer was fleeing fast and in addition see if there is someone to scare out. We came to the church where we met @barto300 - were we first protected him from some infected coming to the place.

After that @Mikael Leonowitsch started talking to @barto300 about how beautiful his gun is and that he likes it and how he likes the idea of dropping it for him, which he did without any complaint. Then he was asked to walk up to the woods with us. He was not intimidated in any way and seemed to be chilled out, so walked over to the woods. @Mikael Leonowitsch was RPing with him, as you can see in the evidence vid. As we were arriving at the hill, he was told that we were looking through his stuff, while in addition opening up a campfire. There was also no complaint from his side.

We left him with his gear including weapons, clothes, ammunition on the ground, sewing kit etc. which you can also see in his vid (what i recognized, that there was no food on the ground which I found strange as I thought we have left him with something but in addition if @barto300 would have asked to get something else like food, beverages and if we could have spared it, we would not have denied that, because for us it was only about not getting shot in the back once we leave plus, we were approx. 100m away from Stary, where he could have found apples or water easily - which for us as getting in a conflict with a larger group that day in Stary was a lot more scary to obtain and we wanted to avoid any chance to run into the same ppl again.

Eplicitly stating the reasoning for robbery was:

1) We wanted to continue hunting but had no fitting ammo, we saw a chance as we ran into @barto300 because he had a Mosin and sure he had some high power ammo with him - our goal was to hunt down some deer, cows or wolves for prodcuing leather to craft clothes

2) secondly, our psychopathic friend @Mikael Leonowitsch is thrilled by sadistic or high-tension games with people that the character does not like. He loves to play games with other characters and creep them out (also see the side story of the cut off tongue of @John Smith )

3) as a side-effect we did gather some other stuff useful for us from @barto300, which was not the whole intention of the robbery, but as mentioned a side-effect

However, I want to reinstate, that we are open to discuss about it if we did something wrong here, we are willing to learn from the situtation and correct our behavior.

Best,

Terry

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all,

the whole situation took about 20 to 25 minutes at least, I would guess longer. We were running into @barto300, who was role-playing a Mexican guy wearing a sombrero. We were starting a little chat in the church as my character noticed the gun that @barto300 had on his back. My group had no high powered hunting rifle ammunition and we wanted to go for a hunt to gather leather. At the time we were low on food and out of Mosin ammunition which I clearly stated around 5 minutes before I left. As seen in the video we took him to forest un-chambered his gun, lit a campfire and took some of his ammunition whilst leaving a good bunch of it on the floor for him to pick up after we left, basically because I did not want to get shot in the back after we release him. We left him with his Mosin and a scope for it, a raincoat to wear, his pullover for cutting bandages and an Axe to cut it and for defense till he geared up on ammo.

Pointing out the ammunition is easy to get does not prove anything as it is obviously easier for us take it of him then salvaging it ourselves especially because we had a conicedent with a larger group in stary that day. My character is a guy who cuts one of his friends tongue out because he sings too much so I guess it is not unlikely that he receives pleasure from situations like that.

The whole scene was taking place next to a field of apple trees, I told him to return to the church which is right next to the apple field. I left him multiple chances to do something about his situation but he was not intimidated at all by us. As he left he asked us if he can take his cooking pot and left, he was not telling me at a single point in time that he is hungry starving or anything so I thought he would be alright for 80 meters.

Anyways, in case we did something wrong here we are willing to learn and correct our behavior in RP accordingly.

Best regards,

Mikael

Share this post


Link to post
OK, sure
 
- from my perspective we were running around the area of Stary hunting while we got out of ammo for my hunting rifle. We decided to move down to Stary to scavenge some ammo and suddenly ran into @barto300. We did talk to him and slowly built up the tension of the initiation when we were moving up to the hill. At no point he was intimidated, nor scared about a group of 3 people accompanying him to the woods, nor did he try to ask questions what we are doing with him. At some point he asked for the reason why he gets robbed, which was not 100% explicitly stated with the full reasoning provided here, which might have been a mistake.
However, we did leave him with his clothes, ammo, and in close proximity to a city where he potentially finds food or other players to help him out. We did not harm him in any case. Or leave him behind to die, we unloaded his ammo to not get shot in the back.
 
Reasoning for the robbery:

 - We did need ammo for hunting and were unsuccessful in finding such in Stary, when we ran into him, we did recognize he had a Mosin on his back which was matching for our requirement

 - we did a long RP with him (around 15-20minutes) to NOT fall under the rule of GearRP, so we talked a lot with him explaining the background story and so on
which is also related to our characters evolution in game

 I am open to discuss this report and understand better, how and why this might be against any rule and to learn from it to better immerse into the game world in the future.

 Best,
 Dimitri

Share this post


Link to post

@Dimitri Rasputin,

At 00:30 of the video when the OP drops his Mosin you say "no no, that's the wrong gun we want the fancy gun." yet in your PoV you state:

"- We did need ammo for hunting and were unsuccessful in finding such in Stary, when we ran into him, we did recognize he had a Mosin on his back which was matching for our requirement"

Furthermore, @Terry Cruze also states in his PoV:

"as @Mikael Leonowitsch just said he is collecting guns and he would like to have yours, you dropped it."

You also already had a hunting scope according, as in your words you swapped a damaged one for his pristine one. Additionally, you left him with the Mosin and only took his ammo, which as can be seen in the video, none of your current weapons take 7.62x54mm (Mosin ammo). 

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies between all of your PoVs and your motives. Would you like to rephrase your statements to tell us the real reason why you initiated?

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Para said:

@Dimitri Rasputin,

At 00:30 of the video when the OP drops his Mosin you say "no no, that's the wrong gun we want the fancy gun." yet in your PoV you state:

"- We did need ammo for hunting and were unsuccessful in finding such in Stary, when we ran into him, we did recognize he had a Mosin on his back which was matching for our requirement"

Furthermore, @Terry Cruze also states in his PoV:

"as @Mikael Leonowitsch just said he is collecting guns and he would like to have yours, you dropped it."

You also already had a hunting scope according, as in your words you swapped a damaged one for his pristine one. Additionally, you left him with the Mosin and only took his ammo, which as can be seen in the video, none of your current weapons take 7.62x54mm (Mosin ammo). 

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies between all of your PoVs and your motives. Would you like to rephrase your statements to tell us the real reason why you initiated?

FIrst of all the talking character was @Mikael Leonowitsch most of the time, not @Dimitri Rasputin

secondly, The pistol story is a side story, as @Mikael Leonowitsch is collecting guns and he really liked the engraved gun that @barto300 had in his holster and has nothing to do with the mosin ammo story, sorry for bringing in that side story because it led to confusion as I think - Mikael enjoys pharmaceutical drugs from time to time and it might be he gets confused when craving.

thirdly, it is right, that we had a hunting scope, which was damaged, and we exchanged it with a pristine one (because you know, you can`t hunt that good with a damaged one). Our Mosin was in our hunter`s camp in the Stary area, because it makes no sense to carry around a weapon which you cannot shoot with, right?

So again sorry - if this is deemed to be against any rule, I feel sorry and take any punishment for it, but until know, reading the rules, I could not see a robbery just for the sake of gear and then diminishing, while we were engaged 15-20minutes with @barto300. 

Hopefully that helps finalize this. Again, I am open to offer a discussion with @barto300.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

The Mosin is in a barrel @ vibor, we had no ammo for it so we went hunting with the M4. It did not work as everything we shot just ran away and did not not die. I took the engraved which came to my attention at the church I asked him to give it to me, I did not want to have the Mosin, we already got one. I thought great he got a Mosin lets get the ammo for it and get some entertainment. We brought him to the forest, rest is on the Vid. Someone exchanged a hunting scope, as we have a Winchester too. At the end of the day I was the one talking, and I was the one breaking the rules in case we did. Things could have gone better and the hunting was mentioned pretty late, which is definitely something that should have happened in the church already. I see that the RP was confusing at times and I understand if I get punished for it. I had the best intend to do proper RP, and I hope at least that can be seen in the attached Video. I was not rushing I tried to give him chances to act. But I also understand the initiation could have been better. I accept any punishment as advised and will adjust my behavior accordingly, I am not planing to a participator in this part of the forum again. Thanks, Mikael

Share this post


Link to post

Ok I think some things are blown way out of proportion. I never said the RP was bad. I think the RP was good. I also didn't accuse you of a short robbery.

Quote

BadRP from @barto300, while playing a mexican character which should reply to spanish questions in spanish

I am not spanish nor do I speak the Spanish language in any way. I just like to bring a fresh and unique character to the table in DayzRP. However I have constantly been using spanish sentences and when you said something in spanish towards my character (something I wasn't able to translate) I RP'd that I was trying to learn the english language and would like others to speak english to him as a way to tell you though RP that I do not know the spanish language. Everyone is free to make a character they want. Wether it's russian or spanish and talk the way they want. In nearly every sentence I said a spanish word wether it's just a simpe Si, bueno, senor or anything else. I kept to my character as well as I can as I really enjoy playing this character.

5ac920772087a_EvidenceSpanishSheet.thumb.jpg.28d27197606816dfb60961bed26d4e3a.jpg

This is a cheat sheet I use so I can quickly come up with spanish words I need while in roleplay

 

I did not cut anything out of my recording. As soon as you guys asked me to get into the church I knew I was about to get initiated on so that's when I started the recording. If I had started recording before we met then I would've remembered the man talking to you in OOC.

Also @Para and @Ark
I said in my report:
 

Quote

 

We had a real short chat, They asked me what I was doing in their town, before an other player came running up to them, bleeding (didn't get the name). Turns out these men had robbed this player of nearly everything as the player immediately went into a OOC chat with them. It's probalby in the logs but if I recall he said something around these lines.

// (name of robber leader/player!)
// You left me with nothing, how am I supposed to survive?
// (something about rulebreaks but I'm not sure)

 

Is it possible to find this in the logs? Maybe this player is willing to clarify something or tell us his POV?

 

Also I am ofcourse up to discuss this in ts together with a mod. Don't get me wrong I'm not salty about my gear and I liked the RP. I am not mad at you guys or anything but in my eyes some rules got broken. But maybe I could've handled some things better as well. At 07:06 you see me pull up chat, at that moment I was thinking about asking you guys OOC why you guys were robbing me and to warn you not to gear RP, however I decided against it and that might've been a mistake on my part.

However this report is going to end I look forward to being that akward Mexican again with you guys and I ask the Mods not to be too harsh should you guy get any penalties.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey @barto300,

wow that cheat sheet is impressive, and sorry I did not get the spanish words that you have infused into the RP, might just have been the excitement of the situation for me. Than my excuses for getting to that point.

For me it is always a better choice, to start an open discussion with the accused, and I am thankful for the offer you made to have a chat in Teamspeak, so if that would help to better understand both sides, and better understand what specifically was made wrong, that would help us a lot to be better RPers in the future.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.

 

Best,

Terry

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Terry Cruze said:

Hey @barto300,

wow that cheat sheet is impressive, and sorry I did not get the spanish words that you have infused into the RP, might just have been the excitement of the situation for me. Than my excuses for getting to that point.

For me it is always a better choice, to start an open discussion with the accused, and I am thankful for the offer you made to have a chat in Teamspeak, so if that would help to better understand both sides, and better understand what specifically was made wrong, that would help us a lot to be better RPers in the future.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.

 

Best,

Terry

I am also sorry, I hadn't noticed you were a new whitelist! @Mods please excempt him from any penalties if possible, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Terry Cruze said:

Just as an FYI, I do have video coverage of the case, especially the spanish questions, etc. The missing voice channel in your vid makes it suspicious for metagaming, which I would also like to have considered when discussing this.

It is recommended to upload any unedited evidence you have as it might also help the mods with the case. I would also really like to see it to check if my spanish accent translates well over voice chat:D

Edited by barto300

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, barto300 said:

I am also sorry, I hadn't noticed you were a new whitelist! @Mods please excempt him from any penalties if possible, thanks!

If you've put up the report you cannot pick and choose who is and is not punished. You either follow it through to the end, and all rulebreaks will be punished, or you choose to talk it out with them and have it closed. Those are your options.

 

On 4/7/2018 at 2:36 PM, Terry Cruze said:

Just as an FYI, I do have video coverage of the case, especially the spanish questions, etc. The missing voice channel in your vid makes it suspicious for metagaming, which I would also like to have considered when discussing this.

If you have video evidence please upload it ASAP, unedited in its raw form. Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Para said:

If you've put up the report you cannot pick and choose who is and is not punished. You either follow it through to the end, and all rulebreaks will be punished, or you choose to talk it out with them and have it closed. Those are your options.

I will wait for the video evidence until I make that decicion if that's ok.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, 

I tried to convert the vid and recognized it is broken... - my SSD was full I guess. Sorry for that. SO you can proceed.

But additionally @barto300 the character itself is really special, but for me you sounded a little bit more indian than mexican ;)

Share this post


Link to post

I am just going to make one thing clear for those involved in the situation. A character does not need to speak a language to state he is from that country. People who try to learn stuff do their best but dont go full on elitist mode on them and expect them to speak full on perfect Spanish in this case....Coming from somebody who lives in Spain. It is recommended to learn some stuff for immersion,  but dont go around testing them as it really does ruin RP.

Share this post


Link to post

I think all evidence there is has been added to this report. I do not know if the mods would like to have some more info but I'm ready to continue this to the conclusion.

Also @Stagsview thanks for the clarification. You formulated it better than I ever could.

Edited by barto300

Share this post


Link to post

Verdict:

@Mikael Leonowitsch [Invalid Initiation + Lying in a report.]: Guilty
@Dimitri Rasputin [Invalid Initiation + BadRP + Lying in a Report.]: Guilty
@Terry Cruze[Invalid Initiation + BadRP + Lying in a report.]: Guilt

Explanation:

After having previously held somebody up, @Mikael Leonowitsch, @Dimitri Rasputin and @Terry Cruze bump into @barto300 at Stary Church. They initiate on him, claiming they're collecting weapons then proceed to escort him up Stary hill. They proceed to tie Barto up, taking a lot of his belongings from him before giving him his mosin back and sending him on his way.

Firstly we will address the invalid initiation in this situation. It seems this group of bandits initiated on barto for 2 reasons: they were 'collecting guns' and they needed ammunition for a hunt later. As is shown in @barto300's video, the 3 of you are already fairly well equipped displaying various firearms openly. This weaponry also includes an M4A1, something very easily usable for going on a hunt. You had no 'need' for any of the things you had taken, you were already well equipped and justifying this robbery by saying 'we needed ammo for a different gun' is insufficient. The initiation has therefore been deemed invalid.

Secondly we will address the BadRP in this situation. I will firstly refer both @Dimitri Rasputin and @Terry Cruze to the following rule:

6.3.1 As an attacker you may NOT:
- Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

@Dimitri Rasputinas seen in the video the only RP you direct towards the OP at all is you humming twinkle twinkle little star. Sure he might've cut out your tongue, but you are still required to RP with the hostage you take some of the time, to make the robbery enjoyable for them (i.e: emotes that interact with your hostage are sufficient). @Terry Cruze you are also silent throughout the video. Because you both display absolutely no interest in roleplaying with your hostage, you have both been found guilty of BadRP. You cannot just leave one person to do all the talking in a small robbery like this.

Lastly we wish to cover the lying in this report. The 3 of you in this report seem to primarily try to justify this robbery with your necessity for ammo so you can continue hunting. However, in this situation it is made obvious this was not your intention. This is for the following reasons:

  1. You had already robbed several people today, 06:51
  2. You state in the video your video that you are taking his mosin ammo to protect yourselves AND that you are already nicely equipped, 08:00
  3. You had numerous weapons, some of which are easily capable of carrying out a hunt (M4, Winchester, MP5K, several pistols). As previously shown, you already state you're pretty nicely equipped.

To us, this reasoning to initiate has been fabricated as a means of justifying having no reason to actually rob this person. You've already robbed people, you've got weapons, but you 'needed more for a hunt'. This is a lie, and because all 3 of you claimed this in your PoVs that this was the reasoning for your actions, you have all been found guilty of lying.

Outcome:

@Mikael Leonowitsch [Invalid Initiation & Lying in a report.]: Punishment (7 ban days, 10 warning points).
@Terry Cruze [Invalid Initiation, BadRP & Lying in a report.]: Punishment (7 ban days, 10 warning points).
@Dimitri Rasputin [Invalid Initiation, BadRP & Lying in a report.]: Punishment (7 ban days, 10 warning points).

Verdict by @Para & @Brayces.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...