Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:37
Sign in to follow this  
groovy ap

S1: Invalid Kill NWAF 3-06-18 22:30

Server and location:  S1 EU NWAF Pump

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  4-6-18 ~22:30 Server time

Your in game name: Jason Hodgens

Names of allies involved: @Borat Reuben Neves

Name of suspect/s: @Terry Cruze @Mikael Leonowitsch & @Dimitri Rasputin

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None that I have

Detailed description of the events: Myself, @Borat, an a random ( @coughman) were at NWAF getting water, when the trio of Terry, Mikael, and Dimitri show up. We talk for a minute, they talk explicitly of cutting off Dimitri's tongue, and we decide to leave. They follow us, and I tell them repeatedly to back off. They refuse to, so I tell one of them, either Terry or Mikael, to stop, or I'll put a bullet in their head. They keep following, and I initiate on one, with my Borat behind him. I see myself shoot him & then get the 'you are dead' screen. I unmute and I hear Lips say he is also dead. From what I hear myself and the guy I shot traded, and then Lips died. Seeing as the culprits are not in an approved group, Lips death would result in an invalid kill.

EDIT: In the context of my PoV I am using forum names, not IG names.

Edited by APTerminator

I'm trying to wrap my head around this before we pull logs...So you initiated on one of them while the other two were standing right beside the guy?

4 minutes ago, Ark said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around this before we pull logs...So you initiated on one of them while the other two were standing right beside the guy?

They scattered, only one was in my field of view when I initiated on the one guy. I have multiple sources that can confirm this.

I will also say that I'm willing to talk with the people if they are willing to talk.

POV: Having a jovial rp session with @APTerminator and (  @coughman not apart of our group) at north west airfield when three lads/men walked and showed up  ( @Terry Cruze @Mikael Leonowitsch @Dimitri Rasputin) . They started acting suspicious. Seems like they were looking for a fight as when we said we leaving one of them followed us and @APTerminator  stated lets go our separate ways ("we done with the conversation") @coughman also started talking about going separate ways and why are you following us sort of and the other two got into different positions for a fire fight it seems. @APTerminator kept on saying why are you following us ( only the one was following ) and gave him a lot of warnings , at one of these warnings in game and on the radio I asked if anyone in the group was near the airfield as its seemed like the one guy was looking for a fight. Then @APTerminatorgave a final warning along the lines that he will shoot him in the head if he carries on to follow him. @APTerminator said put your hands up don't move .Gun shots started firing immediately ( they were ready for fight )  Me not thinking a fight will start so suddenly was standing in the middle of nowhere and got shot repeatedly and died without even aiming or shooting back : < so as soon as the gun shots started i saw the Im dead screen and then said on ts that Im dead. From my knowledge I don't know who killed me. 

POV: I was running around the airstrip looting when I met @Borat and I started to follow him. After a bit, we went to the well and we met up with @APTerminator. We started chatting when these three peoples of interest, @Terry Cruze @Mikael Leonowitsch & @Dimitri Rasputin, came up and started talking to us. They, as terminator said, put great emphasis on the tongue-cutting. After we justifiably decided we were a little creeped out we obtained the idea of leaving and acted on it. They then started following us,  into the woods. While two of them run off behind trees leaving only me, Mikael, and Borat. At this point I see terminator arguing with Mikael telling him to stop following us. Terminator gives him one last chance and when Mikael does not relinquish his place and walk away Terminator raises his gun and tells him to put his hands up, Mikael doesn't and instead raises his gun and fires at Terminator. They both died leaving me. I could not see where Borat was. Terry fired a round into my leg and I surrendered. Then they come over, tie and patch me up, and they start asking me questions. I, admittedly and regrettably, crashed at the worst possible time. I come back in to find out I had died.

Kill:

Spoiler

23:25:32 | Player "Jason Hodgens"(id=) has been killed by player "Tyrone Jackson"(id=)
23:25:32 | Player "Tyrone Jackson"(id=) has been killed by player "Jason Hodgens"(id=)
23:25:35 | Player "Reuben Neves"(id=) has been killed by player "John Smith"(id=)

Hit:

Spoiler

23:25:31 | "Tyrone Jackson(uid=) SHOT Jason Hodgens(uid=) by M4A1_Green into pelvis."
23:25:31 | "Tyrone Jackson(uid=) SHOT Jason Hodgens(uid=) by M4A1_Green into RightLeg."
23:25:31 | "Tyrone Jackson(uid=) SHOT Jason Hodgens(uid=) by M4A1_Green into pelvis."
23:25:31 | "Tyrone Jackson(uid=) SHOT Jason Hodgens(uid=) by M4A1_Green into Chest."
23:25:32 | "Tyrone Jackson(uid=) SHOT Jason Hodgens(uid=) by M4A1_Green into Chest."

23:25:32 | "Jason Hodgens(uid=) SHOT Tyrone Jackson(uid=) by  into Chest."
23:25:32 | "Jason Hodgens(uid=) SHOT Tyrone Jackson(uid=) by  into Chest."

23:25:35 | "John Smith(uid=) SHOT Reuben Neves(uid=) by UMP45 into head."
23:25:35 | "Player Reuben Neves(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

23:25:34 | "John Smith(uid=) SHOT Gyth Brettson(uid=) by UMP45 into rightleg."
23:25:34 | "Gyth Brettson(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
23:26:45 | "Gyth Brettson(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."

Chat:

Spoiler

23:09:06 | Chat("Jason Hodgens"(id=)): *Lowers his left shoulder jacket to reveal a bullet wound*

22:48:03 | Chat("Reuben Neves"(id=)): *Reveals upside down peace wound on cheast*

Connection:

Spoiler

22:57:07 | Player "Jason Hodgens" is connected (id=)
23:49:02 | Player "Jason Hodgens"(id=) has been disconnected

21:16:06 | Player "John Smith" is connected (id=)
21:48:37 | Player "John Smith"(id=) has been disconnected
21:49:32 | Player "John Smith" is connected (id=)
23:26:37 | Player "John Smith"(id=) has been disconnected

21:25:13 | Player "Tyrone Jackson" is connected (id=)
No disconnection

19:00:53 | Player "Terry Cruze" is connected (id=)
No disconnection

21:56:26 | Player "Reuben Neves" is connected (id=)
No disconnection

22:05:33 | Player "Gyth Brettson" is connected (id=)
23:27:42 | Player "Gyth Brettson"(id=) has been disconnected
23:34:31 | Player "Gyth Brettson" is connected (id=)
23:35:29 | Player "Gyth Brettson"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in @Terry Cruze @Mikael Leonowitsch and @Dimitri Rasputin to post their POVs.

1 hour ago, APTerminator said:

Snip

Quick question real fast, in your pov you state the following: " they talk explicitly of cutting off Dimitri's tongue"  by "they" do you mean Borat and cough?

Hey there,

we are very sorry for that and take full responsibility for the incident and make sure it will never happen again. We just interpreted the grouping rule as follows, as we need 5 people to form a group, but do not have any other friend playing DayZRP, that if we introduce ourselves as a grouped up bunch of friends it is obvious, that we will act as such and that is what we did, @Mikael Leonowitsch introduced every single one and a short background story (which for instance is also circiling around the cut-off tongue). 

They were introducing themselves as a 2group +1 random. In the gunfight @coughman got into the shots fired but after @coughman raised his hands, we tied him and bandaged, but he died cause of the system crash/disconnect. On the questions, I asked him, why they initiate on us and why he hangs around with guys that aggressive.

However, I do not want to play it down, we misunderstood the rules, and will take any punishment as suggested by the opposing group or administrative team.

Sorry again and next time this will not happen again.

@Mikael Leonowitsch @Dimitri Rasputin please acknowledge the above.

Terry

PS: Which way can we go if we still would like to team up and do not have more than 3 people?

10 minutes ago, Dimitri Rasputin said:

Acknowledged and sorry from my side, too.

Dimitri

10 minutes ago, Mikael Leonowitsch said:

Sorry for how it turned out and acknowledged....

These are not full PoVs.

We require you to post an explanation of the events in full from your perspective, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Para said:

These are not full PoVs.

We require you to post an explanation of the events in full from your perspective, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you.

@Dimitri Rasputin is off the next hours to catch some sleep, but will for sure follow up with a more detailed POV.

Hi there,

me,  @Terry Cruze and @Dimitri Rasputin walked around the airfield as we were running into a group of 3 guys. They introduced themselves as a group of two, plus a random guy. We got into a chat and I started pushing  @APTerminator verbally. The guys prepared to leave and I started following  @APTerminator and continued chatting to him when he warned me to back of.  My character felt insulted so I came closer to him and challenged him verbally when he opened on me. I shot him and he shot me, I immediately got the "you are dead screen". As mentioned by Terry before we interpreted the rule completely wrong and it seems like @Dimitri Rasputinshot @Borat, assuming he would have fired on me killing me. 

Again apologies for what happened, I feel somehow responsible as I was the one convincing the others of my view of the rule.

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Quick question real fast, in your pov you state the following: " they talk explicitly of cutting off Dimitri's tongue"  by "they" do you mean Borat and cough?

I meant my killers,  Terry & gang, not Borat & cough.

If the administrative staff is okay with it, I'm fine with dropping this report as it seems the accused knew what they did was wrong.

To the accused, If we were stilling using our dynamic group rules what you did would have been within the rules. Unfortantly for you that is not the case anymore. In order to share your kos rights over a distance you need to be in an official group. As that is the only way you can share your kos rights with another player.  If you wish to keep playing with each other without making  your own group or joining one you all need to be physically there and actively participate in the initiation in order for you all to have KOS rights.

Seeing as you realize that your intruptation of the rules were incorrect we will be dropping this report as requested. 

/closed

Ark and @Aiko