Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:34
Sign in to follow this  
groovy nate

S1: Griefing, Metagaming in Novy Sobor - 04/06/2018 18:30-19:30

Server and location: S1 - Novy Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 18:30-19:30 (Halfway through, I "//timestamp" in chat as "David Anderson")

Your in game name: David Anderson

Names of allies involved: Anarchy (Myself, @OskuRP, @BorisRP, @HenningRP, @TheRedOne, and @Alex Tayno)

Name of suspect/s: Blitz (@Shazzzam, @yasen400, @SingleAss, maybe more at play.)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Our blue cargo truck, maybe a second chassis truck?

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Myself and the Anarchy boyz were rolling up to good ol' Polana factory upon hearing rumors of a cache of weapons being stashed there by individuals whom planned to start some sort of like IC revolution against us. During this time, we spotted a blue chassis truck going past us in Gorka (Dunno if they were with Shazzzam's boys or not) and it seemed like they were headed to Novy from the factory. Anyways, upon arrival of the factory, we turn the truck backwards and park into the back section of the factory. I get out, run inside, and one of our boys gets initiated on. Almost immediately as the dude initiated on @TheRedOne, I gassed him in the back (Pretty positive I killed @SingleAss) I immediately initiate on the entire building just to be sure no one else is left on the inside, because if they would, they'd either come out or get killed. Anyways, after grabbing all the revolutionists guns, we load them all up into the truck and I tell the boys in the truck, @HenningRP and his goons to take it back to Novy to drop the stuff off, and then come back to get us. During Henning's truck pullout, @Shazzzam apparently text initiates on the truck and yells it in VOIP. Boris immediately gasses him as well, and when Henning stops the truck to bandange, he crashes, so we wait for him to log back in. Once he logs back in, they drive the truck back to Novy. Upon arriving in Novy, someone (presumably Yasen) initiates on @TheRedOne and @HenningRP (Kinda weird if you ask me because the things in the tents that we had were dumped out onto the ground as well as Yasen waiting on us to come back to initiate.) Anyways, immediately @TheRedOne and @HenningRP book ass and escape his initiation, and once Yasen realizes they ran, @yasen400 books ass and runs to wherever else. During this time, we go to grab eyewiteness reports of anyone watching the perp dump stuff out of our tents, to no luck. We secure the town, wait our timer, log, and go have a chat with Shazzzam's dudes. During this time, Shazzzam's dude Yasen admits to OskuRP that he has a video of the entire situation but refuses to upload it for further clarification, so we decided to go through with the report.

Edited by NateRP

Wait until it gets uploaded, slow Internet

BTW he's only reporting me because he is trying to nitpick my video, this is the ts conversation we had with him:

Also why is Nate reporting me when I spoke to Henning and Osku only

<22:50:47> "Yasen Spasov": Didn't you say you knew it wasn't us?
<22:50:52> "Yasen Spasov": or someone in the room said it
<22:50:54> "Yasen Spasov": at the time
<22:51:02> "Yasen Spasov": I'm still uploading it
<22:51:04> "Yasen Spasov": but
<22:51:22> "OskuRP": ok...other people still want to see the video
<22:51:31> "OskuRP": im okay with it but other people arent
<22:51:34> "OskuRP": so upload it
<22:51:43> "OskuRP": for transparency reasons
<22:53:01> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<23:00:16> "Yasen Spasov": Why do they want to see it?
<23:00:36> "Yasen Spasov": Did I do something else wrong?
<23:04:18> "Yasen - Frank Harper": What do they have against me?
<23:04:58> "OskuRP": they still suspect rulebreajs
<23:05:05> "Yasen - Frank Harper": cuz I can't just going around uploading 9GB files with a 1mb/up speed whenever someone questions me for no reason
<23:05:12> "Yasen - Frank Harper": what rulebreaks
<23:05:29> "OskuRP": just upload it or they will report you and you will have to upload it then
<23:05:36> "Yasen - Frank Harper": Go ahead
<23:05:43> "Yasen - Frank Harper": What for?
<23:06:14> "OskuRP": this isnt helping you...it makes it look like you are hiding something
<23:06:36> "Yasen - Frank Harper": ok... fine, I mean one guy turned up in chat and said it wasn't us
<23:06:47> "OskuRP": it was me
<23:06:53> "Yasen - Frank Harper": Well...
<23:12:36> "OskuRP": are you uploading it or not?
<23:15:54> "OskuRP": ?
<23:16:42> "Yasen - Frank Harper": Why do you want to see it, if you know it wasn't me?
<23:17:42> "OskuRP": If what you said was true then you should have no problem uploading it...now im not so sure i believe what you said anymore
<23:18:20> "Yasen - Frank Harper": Didn't somebody else tell in IC(or did he tell you OOC) that he saw who did it
<23:19:11> "OskuRP": there were other accusations aswell...just upload it
<23:19:59> "Yasen - Frank Harper": What accusations?
<23:22:19> "Yasen - Frank Harper": If you want to report me, do it, if you don't, don't. You said you already have the proof.

picture:https://imgur.com/a/StR5T

EDIT: Also the guy I was speaking with in ts was stuck in a house(like in the actual foundation of the house)in Guglovo(he was stuck for maybe 1-2 hours and then he killed himself), that's why you can hear him complaining about stuff

Edited by yasen400

25 minutes ago, NateRP said:

Detailed description of the events: Myself and the Anarchy boyz were rolling up to good ol' Polana factory upon hearing rumors of a cache of weapons being stashed there by individuals whom planned to start some sort of like IC revolution against us. During this time, we spotted a blue chassis truck going past us in Gorka (Dunno if they were with Shazzzam's boys or not) and it seemed like they were headed to Novy from the factory. Anyways, upon arrival of the factory, we turn the truck backwards and park into the back section of the factory. I get out, run inside, and one of our boys gets initiated on. Almost immediately as the dude initiated on @TheRedOne, I gassed him in the back (Pretty positive I killed @SingleAss) I immediately initiate on the entire building just to be sure no one else is left on the inside, because if they would, they'd either come out or get killed. Anyways, after grabbing all the revolutionists guns, we load them all up into the truck and I tell the boys in the truck, @HenningRP and his goons to take it back to Novy to drop the stuff off, and then come back to get us. During Henning's truck pullout, @Shazzzam apparently text initiates on the truck and yells it in VOIP. Boris immediately gasses him as well, and when Henning stops the truck to bandange, he crashes, so we wait for him to log back in. Once he logs back in, they drive the truck back to Novy. Upon arriving in Novy, someone (presumably Yasen) initiates on @TheRedOne and @HenningRP (Kinda weird if you ask me because the things in the tents that we had were dumped out onto the ground as well as Yasen waiting on us to come back to initiate.) Anyways, immediately @TheRedOne and @HenningRP book ass and escape his initiation, and once Yasen realizes they ran, @yasen400 books ass and runs to wherever else. During this time, we go to grab eyewiteness reports of anyone watching the perp dump stuff out of our tents, to no luck. We secure the town, wait our timer, log, and go have a chat with Shazzzam's dudes. During this time, Shazzzam's dude Yasen admits to OskuRP that he has a video of the entire situation but refuses to upload it for further clarification, so we decided to go through with the report.

Also you guys came in 2 times, first time you took the 2 trucks and some gear and some gear was dropped and @SingleAss put it back in the tents. Then he told us on the radio about it and we told him to wait, cuz we knew they were going to come back a second time to actually take the gear.

25 minutes ago, NateRP said:

During this time, we go to grab eyewiteness reports of anyone watching the perp dump stuff out of our tents, to no luck.

I have it in the ts chatlogs that Osku said that he knew from OOC or IC interrogations who did it:

19 minutes ago, yasen400 said:

<23:18:20> "Yasen - Frank Harper": Didn't somebody else tell in IC(or did he tell you OOC) that he saw who did it
<23:19:11> "OskuRP": there were other accusations aswell...just upload it

<23:06:36> "Yasen - Frank Harper": ok... fine, I mean one guy turned up in chat and said it wasn't us
<23:06:47> "OskuRP": it was me

Edited by yasen400

1 minute ago, yasen400 said:

Also you guys came in 2 times, first time you took the 2 trucks and some gear and some gear was dropped and @SingleAss put it back in the tents. Then he told us on the radio about it and we told him to wait, cuz we knew they were going to come back a second time to actually take the gear.

No one took a second truck. That wasn't us. Could it have been the chassis that I mentioned? The one that drove past us on the way to your base?

No one also dropped any gear. The guns we dropped, an MP5K and an AUG, I grabbed and placed into the truck once we cleared space for them. No idea where any gear was dropped and he put it back into the tents. I told you on our FIRST arrival there we killed @SingleAss IMMEDIATELY before we even got inside because he initiated on us. So, could people have come there before us and done something? The same ones that drove the chassis past us?

Just now, yasen400 said:

There's literally no context behind quoting that so I have no idea what that is even about.

2 minutes ago, NateRP said:

No one took a second truck. That wasn't us. Could it have been the chassis that I mentioned? The one that drove past us on the way to your base?

No one also dropped any gear. The guns we dropped, an MP5K and an AUG, I grabbed and placed into the truck once we cleared space for them. No idea where any gear was dropped and he put it back into the tents. I told you on our FIRST arrival there we killed @SingleAss IMMEDIATELY before we even got inside because he initiated on us. So, could people have come there before us and done something? The same ones that drove the chassis past us?

My people are saying that both trucks were gone by the time you folks showed up the second time, and yet you say you've grabbed 1 truck from us

My people are saying that both trucks were gone by the time you folks showed up the second time, and yet you say you've grabbed 1 truck from us

We only came once in the cargo truck like I stated above. We didn't take any truck, we came in the cargo, and left in the cargo. I literally just said that above.

EDIT: The question I'm asking you is that someone could have come before us, the same people I mentioned in the chassis, I'm asking you to CONFIRM this, this is new information being brought forward.

Edited by NateRP

I'll post my POV too as I was there.

Myself and Anarchy boys head over to Polana Factory because @TheRedOne said there were tents with automatics there. While driving, we pass a blue chassis truck in Gorka to where we proceed to Polana Factory.

We enter the factory with the truck, back it up for a better getaway, and dismount. I noticed a guy in full military gear that was crouch pointing a gun at the truck and he ran behind the wall. @TheRedOne gets initiated on right as he walks into the building and @NateRP kills him. Nate then goes around the compound telling anyone in the compound to put their weapons down and show yourself (or something like that). Myself and Nate secure the compound and didn't find anyone in the compound..

All of the Anarchy boys and Myself grab the guns and put it in the truck, myself, @HenningRP and @TheRedOne hop in the truck and begin to drive off, this is when @Shazzzam initiated on the truck, via Text and Voice. We drove out of the compound, I took a few shots and I believe someone else did. We stopped the truck, to where Red got out, and @HenningRP and I were glitched so we quickly relogged to fix ourselves. While we were running back towards the compound, @BorisRP killed Shazzzam.

Driving back to Novy, we noticed that our tents were missing with all of our stuff scattered on the ground. We assumed it was griefing.

That is the end of my POV.

32 minutes ago, NateRP said:

Myself and the Anarchy boyz were rolling up to good ol' Polana factory upon hearing rumors of a cache of weapons being stashed there by individuals whom planned to start some sort of like IC revolution against us.

How the heck did you know this, we didn't tell anyone IC (heck even our characters weren't discussing it IC, because our group hasn't been accepted yet).

Oskus POV:

Allright I wasnt actually at Polana but logged in at Stary when the first guy was killed (asked @Oisin if this was ok first) and stayed there for the whole thing. So from what I gathered our boys hit their camp and first got initiated on by one guy who they killed. They see someone logging in infront of them when they are going through the tents in the factory but when pulse checked he showed "no unit has no pulse" so we though one of them maybe ghosted and logged off when he saw people around him. (As a side note I was alt tabing to TS every now and then and I saw that the dead people in shazzams group werent muting so I thought to myself that they might be metagaming but made no mention of it to anyone) After they take some of the "illegal" guns from the tent and start heading back Shazzam initiates on the truck and dies. When they come back to novy I go up in ts to ask Oisin if i could get confirmation about who logged in infront of them to see if it actually was ghosting. When I hop back to our channel I hear that our tents were griefed and despawned while the boys were gone (I was in the piano house in Novy mostly alt tabbed during this whole time) and someone had initiated on some of us in Novy and immidiately ran off (we later find out this was yassen). After that person isnt found I decide to go talk to shazzam to get to the bottom of this since I was not involved and I managed to have a civil conversation with him once before during another incident when everyone else was getting pretty heated. @HenningRP comes with me and @NateRP joins soon after. We try to talk it out and shazzam and yassen try to explain all the suspected rulebreaks. I cant exactly remember what they said but it seemed atleast plausible if a little unlikely. Yasen tells me he recorded it and can upload the video and we agree he does that just to confirm they didnt break any rules. Once everyone else from our group leaves the channel i stay with yassen and shazzam to talk some more and get some more answers wich leads to nothing really. I go back and people in the TS still think we should report them. I check the video link hours later and its still not uploaded so i ask yassen about it and this is what transpired:

03778008d9b8e1f0e5d6b0ff4e9f08b6.png

2a4d0a660e7853a71a336e91512954ae.png

28adc41e472139c8dd677ad1e2d413a1.png

(I closed the ts conversation at some point and reopened it so its missing the beginning of the conversation that was pretty much me asking him if hes uploading it and he asks why, i say we agreed, he says why does he have to, i say for transparency and so on)

Edited by OskuRP

3 minutes ago, yasen400 said:

How the heck did you know this, we didn't tell anyone IC (heck even our characters weren't discussing it IC, because our group hasn't been accepted yet).

The rumors were @TheRedOne who took the truck and spotted the compound with tents and automatic weapons inside.

Looking at the video now @yasen400 im wondering if you left out something. You said you started recording before the whole situation with your group started and this starts way after that.

Edited by OskuRP

@NateRP who told you the rumours ICly that the weapon stash was where you found it?

Just now, OskuRP said:

Looking at the video now @yasen400 im wondering if you left out something. You said you started recording before the whole situation with your whole group started and this is way after that.

Told Shazzam I started recording then I had to restart pc cuz of game crash (check the logs on both ts and dayz if you don't believe me) and then I joined ts, loaded up the game and started recording again.

Just now, Para said:

@NateRP who told you the rumours ICly that the weapon stash was where you found it?

@TheRedOne after he scouted it out and saw there were large stashes of equipment, weapons, and vehicles. Whether or not the intention was to revolute with it or not doesn't really matter, the investigation took place and that's how everything kicked off.

1 minute ago, NateRP said:

@TheRedOne after he scouted it out and saw there were large stashes of equipment, weapons, and vehicles. Whether or not the intention was to revolute with it or not doesn't really matter, the investigation took place and that's how everything kicked off.

Thank you for the response,

Told Shazzam I started recording then I had to restart pc cuz of game crash (check the logs on both ts and dayz if you don't believe me) and then I joined ts, loaded up the game and started recording again.

If so i'm assuming there is a second video? If that it the case please upload it in its fullest and unedited form and post it in this report. Thank you.

15 hours ago, yasen400 said:

Could it be you then who they saw logging into Polana factory and then disconnecting due to crash? This was never cleared during our TS conversation

Nevermind just watched the whole video and it was infact discussed

Edited by OskuRP

Just now, NateRP said:

after he scouted it out and saw there were large stashes of equipment, weapons, and vehicles. Whether or not the intention was to revolute with it or not doesn't really matter, the investigation took place and that's how everything kicked off.

Well do you just go around saying every stash is made to stage a revolution against you?

1 hour ago, yasen400 said:

-snip-

I would also like to note the metagaming that takes place throughout the entire duration of the video, it seems, as well as the short time of the video at 16:38. If you are using Nvidia Shadowplay, it only records in 20, 10, and 5 minute intervals? Correct me if I'm wrong?

14 minutes ago, Para said:

Thank you for the response,

If so i'm assuming there is a second video? If that it the case please upload it in its fullest and unedited form and post it in this report. Thank you.

No, there isn't the game crashed happened because of Nvidia Shadowplay menu bugging out. It wouldn't show up, and it just stayed black screen, had to restart pc

12 minutes ago, NateRP said:

I would also like to note the metagaming that takes place throughout the entire duration of the video, it seems, as well as the short time of the video at 16:38. If you are using Nvidia Shadowplay, it only records in 20, 10, and 5 minute intervals? Correct me if I'm wrong?

There goes the nitpicking, and no, shadowplay records as much as you like when you turn it on, look at my other videos for that. You can see them on the same channel. You can have shadowplay only record the last 5,10,15,20 mins, but I turn it on when something happens and turn it off when it stops(using my keybind), like for instance the whole situation here.

Edited by yasen400

16 minutes ago, yasen400 said:

You might not have noticed but in the radio chatter multiple groups claim the factory. Regardless, we found out because some of @TheRedOne has IC’s that informed him. Those friends are the ones who stole the other V3S.

Staff I’ll post my POV later tonight. Currently at work.

Right, I'm going to ask that future posts are not just nit picking at each others posts.

If you have anything to point out from evidence, or anything constructive to add to the report feel free to comment. 

However I ask that from here we refrain from anymore unnecessary back and forth. Thanking you :) 

Edit: Sorry Para, posted this roughly the same time as you did

Edited by yasen400

15 hours ago, yasen400 said:

-snip-

In our TS conversation you didnt mention any crash (my mistake, you did mention it but you said the crash was way earlier) and said you had the whole thing recorded. Also when I asked if in your opinion your initiation was invalid since you immediately ran off you told us you actually didnt and claimed that you hid in town behind a wall for 5 minutes and then corrected it to 3 minutes and claimed that you did it because first you thought you could get that one guy but you saw more when hiding and then you started running. Thats not what im seeing in the video...

Yeah sorry Para, I was writing this before it showed your post and it took me awhile since i was talking to some people in ts. Although i think it might be important for the report.

Edited by OskuRP

ok so i was there in ts and game and the report is about Griefing but some now it get to this really are you kidding 

1 hour ago, NateRP said:

I would also like to note the metagaming that takes place throughout the entire duration of the video

this is a witch hunt