Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 23:11
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Just a general question

Hello all, just waiting to beable to start my whitelist application only a few hours of gameplay left.

i have a idea what my charecter would be doing due to their backstory(** that is as long as my application is accepted**). Would the roleplay of a hunter force as long as it is in focus of lore be acceptable?

The reason be is i was being constantly hunted by a hunterforce on one of my college assignments way back in 2015 during a 3 day survival and escape and evasion exercise also doing interogation resistance.

so i know how a hunterforce acts, thinks and carries out interrogation along with questioning and processing having been on the receiving end of it. I would love to bring this to the world of dayzrp as a service to individuals who want a person in question delivered to them or questioned about groups, organisations and individuals.

*Not a bounty service for killing*

Please let me know what you would think of this -jtg

I like this, you sound like he will be the type of person to get said info from an individual by any means necessary minus the killing aka bounty service. And you would deliver this said individual to whomever paid for the service. I like it, will their be torture involved to get this info? 

The worst thing about how i got interrogated was the  uncomfortable camping stool ,bag  lifted off of my head greeted by a searchlight with questions designed to make me slip up and compromise the other teams.

I was made to do PT in -10 degrees in the middle of january ontop of large gravle roads and using other detainees against me like being so hungry and seeing someone carry a tray with a cooked dinner from the hunter forces iso village thinking it was for them.but they was really waiting to take it into my interrogator when i was going for another round of pt and mental resistances.

But this is dayz so pain, cruelty, mental capacity breakages, fear and near death escapes will come untill whats needed to be said is heard 

Hello @Jono the giant

Welcome to DayZRP!

Good luck with your whitelist. (When you apply that is!)

As long as your characters backstory makes sense with our Lore it would be interesting. 

It would be acceptable, just make sure you read our Lore before writing up the backstory, but if you have any concerns you could always contact our Lore Masters through PMs or on the DayZRP TS.

Note: Sorry for grammar I am tired.

Edited by Lady In Blue

/moved to questions. 

Hey! As long as your character adheres to lore you’ll be fine. But i am curious

You say your character captured the attention of a hunter force while on a “interrogation resistance” college assignment in 2015. I’m curious as to what type of instituation sends students on interrogation resistance field trips, as well as how your character caught somebody’s attention on the trip. Besides that, looks good

@Whitename it was when i was in college whilst doing uniformed services what i have 4 diplomas for ?  we carried out a 3 day event known as survival, all your camos, burgen facepaint , your food for 72 hours the lot

the hunter force was my tutors and active members of military service in a RAF base on the outskirts of cambridge

72 hours completing field exercises whilst being constantly tested and beasted by the hunter force, you got caught you got  beasted, wasent trying hard enough more beasting. Get bugged out at 2 am in the morning with flashbangs and blank firing guns having to sprint a mile to a emergency rendevous point dont mind if i do?

The interrogation for us was mental and physically draining, we would be processed our name, other members of our group. Interigator dident like your awnser? Beasted, feels like you was lying to him... You guessed it beasted 

Then it got to the mental stage of resistance bag on your head, layed down on the gravle with the transit van behind you head interogator would rev the van but the members of the hunter force would have a spare tyre and press it against your head, stress positions with constant sudden loud noises like mark 9 flashbang grenades and metal poles whacking the iso containers we was in, followed by more questions trying to get you to slip up due to sleep deprevation 

I got the bravery test where they placed my head on the container kneeled down with a metal pole being swung and hitting the container with someone else shouting in my ear trying to degrade me in anyway possible 

It was to show us what it was like to be out in the field and what it is like to be a prisoner of war 10/10 would have a bag shoved on my head  Chucked in the back of a ford transit van and sliding about in the back as they drove at 70 round corners again ??

9 minutes ago, Jono the giant said:

@Whitename it was when i was in college whilst doing uniformed services what i have 4 diplomas for ?  we carried out a 3 day event known as survival, all your camos, burgen facepaint , your food for 72 hours the lot

the hunter force was my tutors and active members of military service in a RAF base on the outskirts of cambridge

72 hours completing field exercises whilst being constantly tested and beasted by the hunter force, you got caught you got  beasted, wasent trying hard enough more beasting. Get bugged out at 2 am in the morning with flashbangs and blank firing guns having to sprint a mile to a emergency rendevous point dont mind if i do?

The interrogation for us was mental and physically draining, we would be processed our name, other members of our group. Interigator dident like your awnser? Beasted, feels like you was lying to him... You guessed it beasted 

Then it got to the mental stage of resistance bag on your head, layed down on the gravle with the transit van behind you head interogator would rev the van but the members of the hunter force would have a spare tyre and press it against your head, stress positions with constant sudden loud noises like mark 9 flashbang grenades and metal poles whacking the iso containers we was in, followed by more questions trying to get you to slip up due to sleep deprevation 

I got the bravery test where they placed my head on the container kneeled down with a metal pole being swung and hitting the container with someone else shouting in my ear trying to degrade me in anyway possible 

It was to show us what it was like to be out in the field and what it is like to be a prisoner of war 10/10 would have a bag shoved on my head  Chucked in the back of a ford transit van and sliding about in the back as they drove at 70 round corners again ??

Oh, you're referring to yourself. Whoops!