Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Ghost of Hebi

Goodbye Staff

Hello everyone,

Today I have come to the decision that I should leave staff, I've spent a lot of my time in this community as a staff member, most of which as a GameMaster. I've also been in the staff team twice now. I've given blood sweat and tears for this team and strive for constant improvement, to attempt to make quality staff members as well. I no longer have that motivation to help the place I once loved like I did. I originally left staff the first time due to disagreements and countless other reasons, I reapplied in an attempt to do something about it or at least enjoy myself with people that I once worked with, some I trained, some I worked alongside with, some that trained me. While the initial premise may have died as much as it seems, I can no longer do this to myself. I may feel different in the future, but who knows. I've honestly have tried to be transparent with everyone, when TOS permits me, during my time in staff as I thought that was incredibly important. I've honestly been trying to get in game, sometimes it is not possible due to my schedule, but a week ago, I've been jumping in my seat about getting in game and potentially recreating my old cult group, now, I don't feel it.

Now to the people that made staff great for me (in my entire tenure as a staff member, not just this iteration):

• @Stagsview - One of the people that I respect the most in this community, you helped me the most when I first joined staff and then gave me a lot of motivation when you joined back in December, working with you has always been a pleasure. I'm pretty sure we'll keep in contact one way or another.
  • @Terra - This is because I never thanked you for my original time on staff, so here it is. Thank you for everything you did for the community, staff team and for putting up with me. At the time I wasn't the best GM and probably caused a lot more shit than I can count, so again, thank you. You are literally one of the most hardworking people that I have ever seen on the team and I respect you tremendously.
  • @Vector, @Mamba & @Rampage - You guys are permed now, but credit is due when it is due, you guys taught me a lot during my first time in staff and if it wasn't for you guys, I probably wouldn't have made it that far.
  • @AndreyQ, @Castiel - You guys are long gone, but I always enjoyed working with you guys.
  • @Para - We joined staff roughly at the same time in 2016, meeting you and getting to know you has honestly been a pleasure, so has working with you been enjoyable. Enjoy your time with the team and don't rip too much hair out.
  • @Chewy - See you on WoW.
  • @Oliv - Probably the only admin I respected as much as I did with the current team and since I rejoined, you honestly have always tried to be truthful and open with the staff team, you were always willing to argue something and actually said your opinion.
  • @Ark - Your quest has been completed, enjoy it.
  • @Harvey - Solid guy, but deserves to die for his choice of location in the South East.
  • @Brayces - Nice meeting you, enjoy the GM position, it is a massive step up.
  • @Major - You are a fantastic LM and one of the best I have worked with, keep up the work.

There were probably some more than this, but this is all I could honestly be fucked to write down.

Edited by Hebi Kotei

o7 Hebi miss working with you brother ill stay in touch on steam and here and such.

Welcome, welcome. You did fanfuckin'tastic Hebi.

Fantastic staff work man! One day you may return.

o7 dude it's not going to be the same without you.

RL comes first hebi good choice. see you round. join the mc sometime

12 minutes ago, Method said:

o7 Hebi miss working with you brother ill stay in touch on steam and here and such.

Please do, thank you.

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Welcome, welcome. You did fanfuckin'tastic Hebi.

5 minutes ago, JoffreyRP said:

Fantastic staff work man! One day you may return.

Doesn't feel like it, thanks anyway.

1 minute ago, Ark said:

o7 dude it's not going to be the same without you.

See ya.

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

RL comes first hebi good choice. see you round. join the mc sometime

Didn't leave because of RL.

-user was warned for this post-

o7 

Take it easy Hebi.

o7 I bet it's to focus on minecraft tbh.

I appreciate all the effort you put in man. Solid guy right here

o7 you did great Hebi. Hope beta will bring back your motivation to get ingame. 

4 minutes ago, Oliv said:

I appreciate all the effort you put in man. Solid guy right here

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

o7 you did great Hebi. Hope beta will bring back your motivation to get ingame. 

Thank you, but it isn't the game why I am leaving staff. 

You did fucking amazingly Hebi. You should have been red a long time ago.  Thank you for helping me through my awkward fuckups here and there when i was a moderator.

You're aight French boy

we all know you did it for the mvp <3

You were great, my #1 choice. Sad to see you go, thank you for all your hard work and countless hours spent on staff work. I appreciate it.

26 minutes ago, Ender said:

You did fucking amazingly Hebi. You should have been red a long time ago.  Thank you for helping me through my awkward fuckups here and there when i was a moderator.

Thank you and no worries Ender, we all made fuckups. 

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

You're aight French boy

we all know you did it for the mvp <3

Don't make me go full Brittany.  (realistically, I'm from Champagne) 

i aint saying bye, cya on europa :)

source.gif

o7 dude, always liked our chats in the staff slack about Uni and the like

Hope you do well with your Masters and good luck in the future.

1 hour ago, Raptor said:

source.gif

See ya

I

39 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

o7 dude, always liked our chats in the staff slack about Uni and the like

Hope you do well with your Masters and good luck in the future.

Thank you and good luck with your degree as well

Finally and end to the comic sans comes to an end ...

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! <3

You have done great! Enjoy your free time, its worth it! :D

8 hours ago, Jango said:

Finally and end to the comic sans comes to an end ...

You think this is the end? Do you? Punk :D 

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! <3

You have done great! Enjoy your free time, its worth it! :D

No worries Terra, And I also see it, my free time honestly feels great right now.