Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:54 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
The Traveler

Those that are trying to settle in polana factory

Recommended Posts

Monroe sits down 500 meters from the polana factory walls, looking at the commotion below:

"Now listen closely, if any of you would be settlement builders happen to be nesting in factory near Polana, I'm afraid to say your judgement on a decent spot has been misplaced"

Monroe takes a moment to think what he is to say next , knowing the wording of his next sentence will determine the level of escalation this situation will get to 

"The Monroe family has claimed this compound , with considerable backers, as the site of a future trade post. As I am no thief, I feel it's fair to say it would be in the best interests, for everyone involved, if I was to return to this place by dawn and your things had been moved...
I am willing to meet and discuss the situation if needs be... however, I feel it is equally fair to say that having to divert effort from my current endeavours would sour my disposition something fierce, so said meeting would have to be fruitful indeed for the both of us to make such a souring worth while...  I hope to hear from you soon or, at the least, hope to have my factory back by the dawn"

Monroe clicks off his PTT, lighting a cigarette as he waits for a response

Share this post


Link to post

*Bella would push down the PTT button on her radio. Her voice sounds warm and cheerful*

Hey... how are you doing? First of all thanks for giving our position away, but then again you fucked yourself at the same time.

*She chuckles.*

I feel like we should meet and talk about this so both of us come out of this as happy people. Can we meet up?

*She would let go of the PTT button.*

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

-snip-

He sighs before clicking the PTT
"Guess we will have to... and alas the position is already known to many, hence my .... concern for you and your people. I will be there in 2 hours time "

He unclicks the PTT and proceeds to prepare his thoughts

Share this post


Link to post

A sarcastic, devious tone filled the airways as Aleksei spoke mockingly

Thanks for give away position dumbass. Now us Anarchist are coming to slaughter you all!

A laugh cut his mocking tone, before speaking with some genuine tone

I kid I kid.. you two groups can handle it like big boy.. we can give two shit if you fight over who is where and what trade who... you both resolve it before we do.

Share this post


Link to post

*Oisin picks up his radio and sounds confused*

So... are you threatening us or?.. I cant honestly tell what your fucking saying mate.

*He laughs and would look around before taking a sip from his hipflask*

Tell ye what, speak more clear. Do ye wanna talk? Just say aye you do, if you want us to fuck off you can say that too although they might reject like.. speak in clear terms like its much easier for everyone.

Anyway have a nice day

*He clips his radio back onto his belt*

Share this post


Link to post

*She pushes the PTT button down.*

Well in two hours I'll be busy. I will give you a time when we want to meet you, but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

*She giggles her voice turning sarcastic.*

I am such a lucky girl to have you looking out for me, hope you don't expect anything in return for warning me of all these bad bad people.

*The transmission cuts out.*

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

 

Monroe pushes down the PTT
"Then choose your time when it is convinient, and to answer questions of intention? I merely wish to have all parties come out of this adequately. Everyone is a buisness partner in the right circumstances... at best I could be there within 20 minutes if that is acceptable? If not I await a time from yourself." 
Monroe clicks off the PTT, going back to his preparation 

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/04/2018 at 8:46 PM, Grimnir said:

-Snip-

Monroe looks at the near barren  factory and smiles, clicking his P.T.T and saying: 

"Well it seems you either heeded my words of warning and vacated the factory, or my words fell on death ears and those whom I warned you about took matters into their own hands. Either way I do thank you for resolving this matter without me having to take time out of my schedule" 

Monroe unclicks the P.T.T , and begins making various other radio calls in preparation for his trade post's opening in the next week or 2. 

Share this post


Link to post

*Jiri listens to Monroes voice on his radio. He shakes his head and laughs before he starts to transmit*

*he speaks with a cigarette between his lips, you are able to hear a male voice with a chernarussian accent*

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing just fine at this great day in your favorite country! If you are in the need of free supplies and shelter, go to the construction site next to Polana. I'm sure the Monroe Family is happy to provide for everyone, just go in, set up a bed, grab the stuff you need. Feel free!

 Enjoy, Mr. Mong-roe. It is all yours  *silence for a few seconds* oh yeah and everyone elses.

*he laughs - the transmission stops*

Edited by Ron

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎.‎4‎.‎2018‎ г. at 9:54 PM, The Traveler said:

Monroe sits down 500 meters from the polana factory walls, looking at the commotion below:

"Now listen closely, if any of you would be settlement builders happen to be nesting in factory near Polana, I'm afraid to say your judgement on a decent spot has been misplaced"

Monroe takes a moment to think what he is to say next , knowing the wording of his next sentence will determine the level of escalation this situation will get to 

"The Monroe family has claimed this compound , with considerable backers, as the site of a future trade post. As I am no thief, I feel it's fair to say it would be in the best interests, for everyone involved, if I was to return to this place by dawn and your things had been moved...
I am willing to meet and discuss the situation if needs be... however, I feel it is equally fair to say that having to divert effort from my current endeavours would sour my disposition something fierce, so said meeting would have to be fruitful indeed for the both of us to make such a souring worth while...  I hope to hear from you soon or, at the least, hope to have my factory back by the dawn"

Monroe clicks off his PTT, lighting a cigarette as he waits for a response

*Nikolai picks up the radio*

What kind of next level pizdec...

Who told you it is yours? Who are you anyway? We used that for many technical experiments until we clashed with Anarchy there. So suddenly you fall from the sky and tell us it was yours? Unless Anarchy are the backup that you speak of, you will have quite a nice visitation coming soon. Either by us, or them. So decide my friend, which guns do you want to look at first? 


*Nikolai let's go of the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ron said:

-snip-

Monroe smirks at the confident bravado of the man on the radio
"Why of course they are free to squat there whilst my family isn't occupying it! The Monroe family encourages citizens of this great country to thrive and prosper. But they will find no free supplies there, no beacon of hope, just an empty building for them to take shelter in during this unforgivingly cold few months. "

He pauses for a few moments for dramatic effect

" We will only be setting up there once or twice a week, so the great citizens of this country can use the place for sleep (as you rightly suggested). if one was to visit when we are set up there, dates to be announced very soon, one will find a bustling hub of commerce, trade and industry!" 

 

3 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

-Snip-


As he is mid sell, he hears the voice over the radio speaking of Anarchy. Thinking back on the memories of the past few days, the friends he has made, Monroe smiles. As he continue speaking
" Apologies for the lack of transparency in my broadcast, you can imagine vocalising "allegiances" over the radio is not too wise. But with that in mind, if you wish to meet up and discuss the situation I would be more than willing. I think, considering of both what you spoke, not to mention my lack of ill intentions to all men, we would come to quite the satisfactory conclusion"
He unclicks the radio and smiles, it seems like things are falling into place quite nicely 

Share this post


Link to post

*She picks up her radio again.*

Man... you can have the entire thing for yourself, just shut your mouth already. We both know you won't be able to establish shit over there because as soon as people know where you are you will get curb stomped like there is no tomorrow. So after thinking about it we don't give two fucks about your little compound so take it, but for the love of god please stop talking...

*She mumbles.*

So full of shit... self-righteous...

*The transmission cuts out.*

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Monroe smirks at the confident bravado of the man on the radio
"Why of course they are free to squat there whilst my family isn't occupying it! The Monroe family encourages citizens of this great country to thrive and prosper. But they will find no free supplies there, no beacon of hope, just an empty building for them to take shelter in during this unforgivingly cold few months. "

He pauses for a few moments for dramatic effect

" We will only be setting up there once or twice a week, so the great citizens of this country can use the place for sleep (as you rightly suggested). if one was to visit when we are set up there, dates to be announced very soon, one will find a bustling hub of commerce, trade and industry!" 

 


As he is mid sell, he hears the voice over the radio speaking of Anarchy. Thinking back on the memories of the past few days, the friends he has made, Monroe smiles. As he continue speaking
" Apologies for the lack of transparency in my broadcast, you can imagine vocalising "allegiances" over the radio is not too wise. But with that in mind, if you wish to meet up and discuss the situation I would be more than willing. I think, considering of both what you spoke, not to mention my lack of ill intentions to all men, we would come to quite the satisfactory conclusion"
He unclicks the radio and smiles, it seems like things are falling into place quite nicely 

Ooopa...radio transmission...

*He accidently drops the radio in his bowl of beans*

God fucking dammit! Bliiiiin...

*Nikolai hears the voice and presses his PTT button, while eating some beans*

Now you see my dear friend, this factory has never been yours. You keep repeating words that make no sense to me. You say this Monroe family has claimed the compound. So is it already claimed? It is very confusing to me. I must say you are very brave or the contents of your head must be equal to what I have in my bowl right now. And it's beans. Invading other people's property, then tell them you did it and ask them to remove their stuff. What if you step on the territory of serial killers and psychopaths? You openly endanger yourself and you family and I do not understand why.

Instead of turning a place with so much potential, into a second-hand gopnik shop where you can trade pots and sandals, I suggest you get some sleep and rethink things on a clear head. Have a good night chuvak!

*Nikolai shuts down his radio and keeps eating his beans*



 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

-Snip-


 

Monroe listens in annoyed, and pushes his PTT

"Ok, radio ettiqute has reached it's limit, it's time to meet, now..."
Monroe clicks off the PTT and waits for a response

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...