Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:49
Sign in to follow this  
mattydc1808

white list 5 times

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel as though this is not fair because my backstory got rejected the time before this for a reason i fixed it and resubmitted then it got failed agian for a different reason I thought i might have been told how bad my backstory was the first time I got rejected but I didn't

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: just wondering if i could have 1 more chance as i feel i was a little hard done by

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: one more chance to completely redo my whole backstory and re-sub

What could you have done better?:

Hi mattydc,

In all of your five attempts, you only had 3 questions wrong and two backstory errors. Mainly you need help with the lore it seems so please look that over again, along with your backstory.  With the above stated, we see no reason not to allow you one more chance at our whitelist.

This will be your last chance at the whitelist, so we recommend seeking help in our TeamSpeak Helpdesk.

On the newcomer guide, you can find a lot of useful information about the forum and playing in game in general. We are reasonable, providing you everything you have to know and it is on you to read it. If you need help and clarification, our Staff team will clarify any questions you have and explain the rules in more detail. Our Staff members will not tell you the correct answer but will explain the rules to you by using examples. You will come to the right conclusion by yourself. They will show you where on the Forums you can find the right answer.

Keep in mind that even if you pass all the questions, you still need to submit a Backstory and the story has to fit our Lore. If your Backstory would get denied again because it does not fit our Lore - the same applies: no more chances to get whitelisted. Because of this, we ask that you speak with a Lore Master. To make sure everything fits with our lore.

Join our TeamSpeak and speak to a member of our Support team or higher - They will help you at any time. It's up to you if you want to get help. Please check your whitelist page. If you cannot reapply, contact an Admin directly via TeamSpeak or PM.

Good luck. Make sure your steam is public and not private so we can process your whitelist.

Appeal Accepted