Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 01:58
Sign in to follow this  
Anna Lestrange

The Lucky Trader

Ohmygosh, a lot of stuff has changed on the site. All my stats seem to have reset, it's been like a year or so since I've played. I'm glad the community still seems to be striving well, I think I am going to come back, I've got a lot of free time and even though Jay Green doesn't play as much anymore, it may be nice to get back into the survival roleplay. Maybe get some good trades going again like the good ol' days! Hiya to anyone who doesn't recognize me, and hello again to those who do! Maybe I'll come across you in the wilds, though I'm not sure if I'll keep being Raven Kiako, or if I'll make a new persona. We'll see what happens when I finally make a character on the forum thingymajig. Anyhow, have a good day!

a year or so?! you havent posted on the forums since 2015!!

welcome back!!

51 minutes ago, Whitename said:

a year or so?! you havent posted on the forums since 2015!!

welcome back!!

I like never post on the forums, I never really grasp the concept of em, even now. I played up until mid 2016 I think.

In any case, it’s great to see you back, even though we’ve never met! I hope you have fun!

Welcome back! Be sure to check out the timeline here and it will get you caught up on what's been happening so far in-game ;) . 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Welcome back! Be sure to check out the timeline here and it will get you caught up on what's been happening so far in-game ;) . 

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. Probably going to edit my character a bit, might be a few days till I get it good.

5 hours ago, NebulousCass said:

In any case, it’s great to see you back, even though we’ve never met! I hope you have fun!

Love your profile picture, she's great and her online show about gaming and stuffs is really good. Might see you in-game, I'll have a lot of re-learning to do and such. Gosh, I was already trash at the gunplay before. I always just got lucky with drops.

4 hours ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Hope to see you ingame some time :D

Maybe, have a good day!

On 4/6/2018 at 5:23 AM, Eddie said:

Where did all the other timeline and lore stuff go? It seems quite barren now.

4 minutes ago, TheGrinningJinx said:

Where did all the other timeline and lore stuff go? It seems quite barren now.

You'll find the lore under the information tab and the IC timeline under the DayZ tab. As you play and rp, if you feel you were apart of a major IC event then feel free to sumbit an event of your own. And welcome back! 

21 minutes ago, PCJames said:

You'll find the lore under the information tab and the IC timeline under the DayZ tab. As you play and rp, if you feel you were apart of a major IC event then feel free to sumbit an event of your own. And welcome back! 

Oh neato! Thanks!  Got my character setup, I just revised my old backstory so hopefully that's good.

Welcome back! I hope that you have fun now that you are back on the server!

Welcome back!

Glad to have you here, if you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. :)

Happy that you are back, always good to see members coming back!

Have fun and if you have got any troubles, staff are here to help!

Sign in to follow this