Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:42
Sign in to follow this  
RpgPanda

Travelling Traders (Open Frequency)

*Lee Picks up his radio*
I hope there's someone out there that can hear me, the name's Lee me and few friends we're a band of travelling traders 
we offer anything from rags to deer meat, hunted by ourselves we hope to help fresh too.
we'll trade for information, however we're happy to offer other methods of trade.
*Lee puts down his radio and ends the transmission*

*An English voice would answer in reply, his voice low and neutral.*

"Hello, my name is John. I may have a few things to trade to with you. Is there somewhere you're camped where we can do business?"

*The voice would sound measured and calm, professional even, as the PTT is released.*

*Lee quickly pulls his radio out to respond*
Hey there John, we aren't set up anywhere in particular we like to keep on the move.
we're currently traveling along the coast.
*lee confused by John's calmness hesitantly puts his radio down*

Edited by RpgPanda

*After a few moments, the radio comes to life again as the voice responds.*

"I understand. I can make a trip down there soon within a day or so. Is that suitable for you?"

*John sets the radio down as he looks over his bag of supplies.*

*Lee picks his radio up again*
Alright, hopefully we'll see you while we're on our travels, we'll keep an eye out for you
*Lee then puts his radio back to his pack, sits down and looks at the coast*

Edited by RpgPanda

*John responds one final time.*

"Very good, I will look for some more things you might like as I make my way down. I will see you soon."

*He puts the radio away and rolls over in his shelter, turning off the radio to conserve battery life as he settles in his sleeping bag.*

*Micheal manages to catch the conversation, being a hesitant and wary individual he slowly pushes the PTT on his radio*

"Lee, I myself am much like you. Instead of spreading hatred you chose to step through the curtains these depressing times have brought on us. My name is Micheal and I usually reside within the north moving from town to town in search of people like yourself or others in need of my supplies for the right price of course. If you'd like to talk I'd be more than happy to accept, perhaps we can do some business?"

*He releases the PTT on his radio with a sigh before slinging his heavy pack over his back, checking the chamber of his rifle to make sure a round was within.*

*Lee removes his Radio from his pack's side pocket, before push the PTT Lee moves away from his friends*

"Well Hope i'll be seeing you Micheal, each trade we make, makes each person involved a little more secure in these dark times.
Hopefully we can benefit each other with a trade.

*Lee sits among the others travelling with him, and listens to the chatter, before releasing the PTT on his radio*

*John opens his pack to take his radio as he looks down the long main road.*

"John here, currently waiting on transportation but I should be down by the coast soon. Are you gentlemen still around that area, or what is your location?"

*Lee frantically grabs his radio* 
Svet! there's a firefight on going here and our goods are on lock down as of now, we'll need to make a trip to our camp before we can trade,
with anyone.

*Lee drops his radio on the ground as the firefight continues*

*John quickly replies as his radio comes to life.*

"Hello!? Is everything okay? Are you still there? Who are you fighting!?"

*He takes a knee and listens intently for any response.*

*after the fight, lee picks up his radio*
It's clear now i turned up late to trade, and then was assisting i was going to work as a guard for them, and trade on the side from svet.
*Lee puts his radio in his pack again*

*John lets out a sigh of relief as he replies.*

"Okay, I am glad to hear you are okay. Where are you headed next? I can resupply you and your people with whatever you need."

*He ducks inside a building as he releases the PTT, resting and waiting.*

*responds on his radio pushing down the PTT* 
We'll be heading south from here
*Lets go of the PTT, prepares for the road ahead*

*John runs a hand through his hair, mildly irritated by the inconvenience.*

"I can meet you in Sverograd or anywhere else. Name a place and I will be there."

*Lee responds calmly pushing down the PTT*
Sverograd sure, we'll be there shortly. 
Stay safe.

*Lee lets go of the PTT on his radio*

*John picks the radio back up and answers.*

"Good. Meet me at the school building on the far side of town, to the east? Let me know when you are close."

Edited by Petrovsky

*Lee pushes down his PTT lets out a gasp of air before talking*
We're about 5 minutes out.

*Lee picks up his radio and pushes down the PTT*
Hey John, we're about 20 minutes from our camp, i'll drop the location over a private frequency
whenever you're ready to recieve us we'll be waiting.
*Lee puts his radio back in his pack, and continues talking to his partner while traveling*

Eliotte gulped as she sat on the bed. The others were busy taking inventory of what they had. The girl made sure to quietly whisper into the radio, taking great care to avoid being overhead. Her soft British voice filtered over the radio.

"Hello..? Do you... would you be able to find a rifle... a simple one- any rifle... Something a beginner could use easily? I don't know what you would want for it..."

*She looked down quietly before taking in a deep breath. Hopefully she could get some help.*

*Lee cautiously picks up his radio hearing the soft voice pushes in the PTT*
Hey there, we could aquire you a rifle, might take us a while to travel up right now we're relocating but should be reset up in a day, in the mean time we'll keep an eye out for a rifle for you.
We're thinking a hunting rifle should be good for you.

*Lee then puts aside his radio before releasing the PTT to continue packing up*

*She blinks quietly, tilting her head. The man... Did she know him? How did he know her name? The girl looked down, gulping. Did she forget someone? Oh no... That wasn't good...*

"Th... thank you. Yes... a hunting rifle sounds alright... Um, this is awkward, but how do you know my name...? I feel terrible... I'm not sure who I'm speaking to..."

*The girl's voice would be soft, upset that she had forgotten someone who seemed so nice.*

*Lee takes in a deep breath before answering*
Yeah, we'll sort out getting you a hunting rifle, and have it to you as soon as possible.
*He then puts his radio in his pack to continue traveling*

*John sits up from his sleeping bag as he hears the radio alive with activity. He presses the PTT and speaks slowly*.

"Understood, glad you're okay. I hope the items come in handy, thanks for the food. I'm ready to receive the coordinates whenever you're ready. Either transmit a frequency to me or I can give you a separate one to use."

*He scratches his head and rolls back over in his bag, keeping the radio in-hand.*

*Lee awaiting John to be active responds fairly quick sounding pretty lively* 
You can give us a frequency to use, we'll be waiting for it.
*Lee releases the PTT and awaits John's answer*

Sign in to follow this