Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 21:00
Sign in to follow this  
Artur Andraszak

Whitelist denied 5 times

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-22185/

Why the verdict is not fair:   I do not accept the verdict, because of my browser which translates the page into Polish, which causes many spelling mistakes, one of my surveys has 9/10 responses, one answer is not correct by this error, After this event, the survey changed questions, which led to more errors in other questions, For this reason, please accept my survey I would not like to repeat it, so please understand the staff and give me a chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  From my point of view, this is my omission and browser error.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Thanks to this appeal I would like to start creating myself in your community!

What could you have done better?: I did not read the questionnaire in English, but I was not able to change it from Polish to English, I do not know why

I am asking for understanding and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Chyba powinienes raczej naprawic swoja przegladarke i nie odpowiadac na pytania przetlumaczone przez translator w ciemno, w dodatku piec razy (!). Znasz anglielski na tyle by zrozumiec nasze reguly bez pomocy translatora? Twoj post wyglada jakby takze zostal przez cos przetlumaczony. Jesli nie znasz bardzo dobrze angielskiego, nie bedziesz mogl tu grac.

I only have problems with the spelling, I just want to ask for another chance.

I would ask the administrator to be more objective, Please, do not treat it as an insult. ;)

it will not change anything, but let me mention that I had a server RolePlay, in Arma 2 Dayz Mod, in polish community.

And browser-related errors are not my fault.

Hello Artur, 

After reviewing this appeal we have come to the conclusion that we will not be giving you anymore whitelist chances. During your five attempts, you got a total of 16 questions wrong most of which are core rules regarding hostilities.  16 wrong answers is a lot, you're averaging around 3 wrong answers per attempt this is not something we are comfortable with when handing out 6th chances. While browser related errors may not be your fault, it is your responsibility to make sure you fully comprehend the rules before attempting to whitelist. We offer you everything you need to pass on your first 5 attempts. Everything you need to successfully pass the whitelist is right in front of you. Had you any concerns or questions regarding the rules or the whitelist our support staff could have helped you with it.  

Due to the above reasoning, we will not be giving you a 6th attempt. 

Appeal denied

@Oliv and myself