Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:17
Sign in to follow this  
CalRP

To my Brothers and Sisters of Bratva

*Nikolai, sitting in the cold house he is left sitting in, presses down his PTT*

Brothers... Sisters... My time has come. I screwed up. I helped torture a Bratva member in Stary Sobor after he talked shit to me and many others of Bratva.

I am leaving Bratva. For good, I know you will hunt me down for the crimes I have committed... I know I will pay.

If you want to find me.. You know where I will be.

*The radio cuts off, as he releases the PTT.*

*Rae frowns and depresses the PTT*

"This path you follow is but a house on fire... and the stony broken wall divides you from seas of iron crosses. The void may take you... or it might spare you for unimaginable suffering to make you stronger. If the void does take you then well... Yu gonplai stei odon..."

*she releases the PTT*

*Vasily would press the PTT. His tone would be one of barely contained anger.*

Nikolai...I had such high hopes for you. Before you leave our family you have to make this right. Meet with me and I will remove your ink so no one thinks you are still member of Bratva. If you do this we will not hunt you. You will be free to live the rest of your days. Get back to me soon, you know I do not like to be left waiting.

*He would release the PTT.*

*Sergei holds the ptt*

Tsk tsk, if you have to hide your past then your future will hide with it. Be seeing you Nikolai.

*he releases the ptt*

*Pavel sits upon a short log, contemplating his response before finally pressing on the PTT. Speaking in a muffled voice*

"You were never a brother. That much has shown."

*He releases the PTT, sitting in silence among the people talking around him*

Sign in to follow this