Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:28
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

New guy on the block

Hello, my name is jonathan im 23 and have always liked to RP, i usualy RP on runescape i know  its not the same as DayZ and the experiances i will have but  i know but its a starting point.  Everscince watching videos on youtube by Mr moon, i knew this was the community i want to be in to be part of unscripted, tide turning, intense series of events what could happen at any time. Due to the roleplaying i had been participating in had alot of charecter breaking and people making up the most rediculous things to make theirself impervious from the current scenario, but alas, only having to wait a day before i can purchase DayZ and a new microphone, to let my vast imagination run vivid..that is if i am sucsessful upon my whitlist aplication, i would love to hear some of your welcomes to the new guy. I know not having the game already is kind of walking on thin ice but i will be in the world of chernarus pretty soon :)

Edited by Jono the giant

Welcome to DayZRP Jon, glad to have you. I will warn you that the standard of RP we expect of people here is considerably higher than the shit RP you see from people in Moon's videos. Runescape is... not exactly the best correlation to RP in DayZRP but hey you have the enthusiasm so I'm sure you'll do fine if you put in a good effort. Just watch and learn from the folks around you and feel free to ask the community for guidance.

Good luck on your whitelist application and have fun!

Thankyou for your welcome and yes i understand that fully if i have any questions i will gladly ask the community :)

Guest Beni

Could tell you was a Brit just from the name... I'll help you out:

Get yourself a picture for the forums.

That's your first step on your journey to become great. 

Welcome friend! Hope you enjoy the server and the community!

Welcome! 

I miss runescape aaa!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact a member of staff, we will be able to help you out!

Don't forget to check out the Newcomer Guide, gives you a lot of interesting information.

Don't forget to slide into the DayZRP TS! You can interact and get to know people in the community there, if you ever fancy a chat give me a poke! 

Edited by Lady in Blue

Welcome to this amazing place 

On this amazing day hope you like it

Welcome aboard! 

Just don't get robbed,or stalked hehe ;) 

You'll enjoy this home.

Welcome, good luck on your Whitelist application!

Hello and welcome to the community (from a fellow giant). All the best with your whitelist application.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

We're a curious sort of people but we do make some damn fine RP. There's loads of story arcs, character development and on going things to RP about. So we can't wait to have another enthusiastic person join the ranks.

Best of luck on your whitelist and here's to hoping you get through!  

Welcome my dude.

Like I'm sure others have said, good luck on your whitelist, only advice I have is triple check everything before submitting, read the rules thoroughly, and have fun!

Welcome to the community!

Good luck in everything with the community, and I guess just try to build stories and what not. 

Welcome Johnny Boy, i understand your name is Jonathan but special in my heart you are! 

Hope to see you in-game and around the forums!

Welcome to the mad house <3 Dont worry, some of the people here are scary but they're.... okay-ish folks?

Enjoy the RP bro I hope I see you out there at some point. Enjoy your time it is definitely worthwhile. 

Welcome to the jungle man.  We have plenty of fun and games here! 

Sign in to follow this