Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 14:19
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Mom...?

Eliotte leans up from the bed, quietly staring down at the old and tattered sheets. Her eyes shift to the other bed across the room, to the sleeping figure of the woman she had been following. The girl's small hands quietly grip the sheets tightly before she slowly stands up and creeps towards the woman. Ever so gently, Eliotte reached to pick the woman's radio up from it's position next to her pillow. With her prize in hand, she turned to slowly creep out of the cabin. Once outside, the girl looked down to the radio and gulped. She had never actually used one of these before. Eliotte quietly made her way down the path, speaking into the radio in a hushed tone- not wanting to wake anyone up. Those on the other end would hear the voice of a young British girl.

"Mom...? Are you out there? It's Eli... Hello? Mom? Please... answer me mom..."

The girl bit down on her lower lip, quietly blinking away the start of tears. This was a stupid idea, but she couldn't help it. There was a small glimmer of hope somewhere in the girl- a hope that her mother was alive and was somehow hearing this message. If not her- then maybe someone who knew her?

Guest Beni

*Benny hears the message and responds*

" Kid, are you alright? "

*The radio would fall silent*

The girl gulps before clicking down on the radio to speak.

"Yes... I think so anyway... but erm... I'm looking for my mom... Her name is Anya..."

Click.

Eliotte gulped as she sat on her bed, looking down at the radio. She... was scared. Today was a scary day. Quietly, she took a deep breath and spoke into the radio.

"Mom... I heard there was a big fight today... everywhere... in some place called Novy... If you're out there.... I hope you weren't there... Pl...please be safe mom."

Click.

A voice broke over the radio. His accent thick as he tried to hide the pain from the fight that had just occurred at Novy.

Don't worry- Eli it was? Not see any lady name Anya at Novy today.. Don't think was at fight.. give me time to- lick wound.. and then can help you find your mother, okay?

He clicked off his radio as he laid comfortably in his cabin.

Edited by LemonRP

*The girl blinked as a man with an accent spoke over the radio. She gulped quietly before looking down and pressing on the button.*

"Um, thank you mister... I'm happy she wasn't there.... erm... thank you."

*Click.*

The man spoke one again, but this time in his native tongue

Proč nepřijdeš do Novy Sobor? Nebo kde jste? Možná vás přijde vyzvednout a pomůže vám podívat?

He waited a minute or two before repeating in English

Why don't you come over to Novy Sobor? Or where are you? Maybe can come pick you up and help you look?

He clearly testing the waters.. seeing if she was a fellow countryman.

*Eliotte blinked as the man spoke. He was speaking like how her mother use to speak. The girl gulped before taking a moment to fully process what he had just said. Novy Sobor... She had been told not to go there... Eliotte quietly pressed down on the button.*

"Um... Promiňte...Ah... Nemů- " 

*When he suddenly spoke in English, the girl blinked before continuing.*

"I... um, I can't go there... sorry... I... was told never to say where our place is... But um, I'm sorry... Th... thank you for helping me know my mommy wasn't in the fight though..."

*Eliotte gulped before looking down at the radio once more. Rose was going to be so mad...*

Aleksei thought for a minute.

Mluví černaruskáni?

*Eliotte tilted her head before looking down at the radio and presing the button.*

"Ano. Proč?"

He paused for a moment, sighing.

... Zůstaň v bezpečí

*The girl blinked, confused for a brief moment before replying with a soft smile.*

"Ty taky můj! Prosím jíst dobře a.... nez... neza... nezapomeňte odpo...čívat."

*Eliotte sniffles as she leans against the bed post of the small bed she sat in within the house claimed for the night. The girl quietly pressed down on the radio. before speaking softly.*

"M... Mom... I messed up... I'm not with the others... there were so many of the... the dead people... I'm alone again... I needto find you though... now I need to find Ms. Rose again too...."

Aleksei heard the almost whispering on the radio, sighing contently. He speaking rather calmly, he always did.

Pokud potřebujete pomoc. Stačí jít do Novy a hledat Aleksei .. Dám vám místo, kde můžete zůstat - a můžeme jít hledat vaše rodiče.

To je vše, co mohu nabídnout.

He clicked off the PTT, hoping the poor girl would take him up on his offer.

Rose sighs softly and picks up her radio her voice soft.

"Eli come on the private frequency and tell me where you are, we will come and get you. Don't go to Novy. As nice as that man sounds I still don't want you there. Just in case another fight breaks out. I don't want you to get hurt, and I promise I will keep looking for your mom and we will find her. Shes too tough and stubborn for anything to have happened to her I know it."

She releases the PTT and rubs at the bridge of her nose

Sign in to follow this