Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 03:31 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

CDF Military Transmission

Static buzzes through the airwaves before clearing, slightly, so that a man's voice can be heard:

"Break, break, Vimperk 4 to *static* radio check, over!"

*A pause*

"Vimperk 4 to any Chernarussian Government callsigns within South Zagoria, come in, over!"

Edited by Sylva

**On the brink of passing out from boredom, and nearing the end of his radio shift, Oskar is suddenly bombarded by the crackling of static in his ear. 

"Uh, unknown callsign, this is 24th Mechanized, Miroslavl city. Say again your last, over."

**Oskar awaits a response...

*Sergei holds the ptt*

Stalker-2 Authorization number 8 7 6 1 2 8 6 Whiskey Zulu Tango. No longer an active unit.

*he releases the ptt*

"Vimperk 4 to 24th Mechanized" *He pauses as he looks through his codebook for  the unit in question* "...callsign Červený." *Static* "Confirming radio check, how copy?"

"Vimperk 4 to Stalker 2. This is Poručík (Lieutenant) Cernik, 27th Vysadkovy (Airborne) Brigada. My průkopník (Pathfinder) team is MIA, presumed dead. Requesting link up with local forces, over."

Edited by Sylva

**Noting down every word said, Oskar replies.

"Vimperk-4, this is 24th Mechanized, you're loud and clear. Redirecting you to localized unit command. Callsign Artyom-2."

"Artyom-2, Come in. Redirection call from callsign Vimperk-4."

**Oskar fiddles with his static radio for a moment, awaiting Artyom-2's response.

After some fiddling, ARTYOM-2 replies:

"VIMPERK-4, this is ARTYOM-2, responding to redirection call. Send message, over."

Edited by Xavier

"Vimperk 4 to Artyom 2. Sending last. Poručík (Lieutenant) Cernik, 27th Vysadkovy (Airborne) Brigada. My průkopník (Pathfinder) team is MIA, presumed dead. Requesting link up with local forces, over."

*He pauses.*

Edited by Sylva

"VIMPERK 4, this is ARTYOM 2. Message ACK, wait one."

Mumbling in Chernarussian is heard...

"Requesting to move to a secure frequency, over."

"Vimperk 4, Artyom 2. Solid on your last."

*a rather drunk angry Russian voice could be heard*

"YOU STUPID CDF BLYAT! COME TO MY CABIN IN BLACK MOUNTAINS AND I WILL FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER! IDI NAHUI!

*chatter, drinks being poured, and loud Cossack music playing could be heard in the background*

Spoiler

*He holds the ptt*

Stalker 2 to Vimperk 4: Will not be regrouping with local forces. Unit is no longer active.

Sign in to follow this