Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 13:41
Sign in to follow this  
Harrison15B

Trying to join server

Recommended Posts

Hello, My name is Harrisn!

I just got whitelisted not long ago, and when i try to join the server, it doesnt let me on and says this "You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (You have no active character or its not set to public view!)"

How can i fix this error?

Harrison!

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Harrison15B said:

Hello, My name is Harrisn!

I just got whitelisted not long ago, and when i try to join the server, it doesnt let me on and says this "You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (You have no active character or its not set to public view!)"

How can i fix this error?

Harrison!

Hi Harrison,

First off welcome to the community. To fix this problem, you need to create a character, https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/add/ and then set it as active by clicking the flag icon under the "Manage characters" index.

Good luck!

Edited by Sylva

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the response :)

I actually noticed that i had to create a character after submitting and im now in middle of doing it!

Cant wait to get started

Harrison!

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Harrison15B! My name is Brayces!

And just like Slyva said, you gotta make a Character Page and set it to Active. Make sure you change your name in your DayZ Launcher as well to match EXACTLY as your characters name appears on your Character Page or CP as we call it here.

Let us know if you have any further issues going forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Hello @Harrison15B! My name is Brayces!

And just like Slyva said, you gotta make a Character Page and set it to Active. Make sure you change your name in your DayZ Launcher as well to match EXACTLY as your characters name appears on your Character Page or CP as we call it here.

Let us know if you have any further issues going forward. 

Hey!

I got it working last night, its nice to see that the community and staff are always willing to help!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Harrison15B said:

Hey!

I got it working last night, its nice to see that the community and staff are always willing to help!

Awesome! Happy to hear it. Let us know if you have any other issues or need any further assistance! o7 Have fun out there in SZ. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Harrison15B said:

Hey!

I got it working last night, its nice to see that the community and staff are always willing to help!

brayces best mod gamemaster

glad you got it all worked out, enjoy the server

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...