Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 15:39 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

The Railroad grabs Svetlojarsk [Open Freq]

Recommended Posts

*Kenneth sit's at the trainstation. He looks around and holds down the PTT*

Hey, what up? This is Kenneth from The Railroad. We are moving in into Svetlojarsk. We have already set up a tradingpost at the trainstation. But we are looking for more people to move here and live side by side to us. There will be a bar in town aswell. 

*You can hear Kenneth mumble to himself in the backround*

I have made myself the Mayor of Svetlojarsk with the blessing from Ryan. But we are looking for some security. Some people to just chill and have guns and shit.

*Kenneth let's go off the PTT*

 

Edited by Niccokick

Share this post


Link to post

Dimon stood from his place on the grass with the radio crackling a familiar tone, thumbing the transmitter.

"Hi. It's the pair that gifted you those two tents up north. We'd be happy to help out. See you soon."

Share this post


Link to post

Monroe listens in for a few moments, and then scoffs, pushing down the PTT

"I wish you all the luck on behalf of my... family's invested interest, but many have tried what you are attempting and have failed, but who knows, perhaps your beacon in the dark won't be snuffed out by the inevitable.... 

Regardless I am digressing, allow me to remedy my ill manners by introducing myself, I am Alistair Monroe, head of the Monroe family... and, whilst you are set up in the city of Svetlo we may have a wee task for you railroad fellows in the coming days, perhaps you could contact me on a more private frequency so we may discuss potential business?... looking forward to hearing from you"


Monroe smiles as he takes his hands of the PTT  and mumbles to himself 
"
If the crazy bastards want a death wish by setting up in such a large city, they're welcome to be shambler bait, but they may make the journey north this weekend much safer by being a safe rest stop..." 

 

Edited by The Traveler

Share this post


Link to post

*Casey hears Dimitri gives out a "threat" to Kenneth. He raises his eyebrow and takes out his radio. He holds down the PTT and speaks calmly like normal.*

"Correct me if I'm wrong... that was one of the big guys of Anarchy, yeah? I thought these hobos were close knit with Anarchy because that suspiciously sounded like a threat. I'm just confused, please do correct me if I am wrong."

*The transmission cuts out.*

Share this post


Link to post

 

*Willie would push down the PTT*

“Oh hey guys, this is Willie, the Treasurer of Svet. We’ve got some pretty cool stuff here in our tent, anyone can stop by and pick what you want. It’s kinda like what we did in Novy, you take something and leave something if you want. Stop on through and we will be serving up some delicious street meat in the following days.”

*Willie would release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Sergei picks up his radio*

Fucking rats, I'll burn your little train station to the ground.

*Sergei throws his radio at a rock*

Edited by HenningRP

Share this post


Link to post

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Really Ken? you fucking ditch the club YOU were meant to be working at and now your ditching us entirely? you can go fuck yourself, Kenneth. See you soon."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Share this post


Link to post

*Kenneth is huffing glue under a bridge in Cherno*

"Yo dude, not home right now. There are some matches and gasoline in the tent. Just remember the leave one take one rule. Ryan says hi. Peace friends."

*Kenneth passes out*

Share this post


Link to post

*Dallas drives into a parking spot*

"Hey I've started to expand the Svetlojarsk trading outpost please keep it organized"

*The buzz of the radio cuts out*

Share this post


Link to post

*Micheal picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

"Sounds like you could use some assistance, regardless of the case in which it may be presented I am in the area. Perhaps some sort of exchange can be arranged? From one survivor to another good luck and stay safe; seems as though you've got some not to... welcoming individuals headed your way"

*He releases the PTT and sets it beside him within the tent that had become is home, rummaging through various supplies.*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...