Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:46
Sign in to follow this  
StellaRP

I made an account on the website how do I apply?

I made my account on the website already, I don't know where to apply to get on the server itself

Hello @stelladomo9

Welcome to DayZRP! 

If you get accepted with your whitelist, you can then start playing on our DayZRP server.

To check if you have been accepted, you need to check here: Whitelist

You don't get an email or a notification if you do get accepted.

You can check back every few hours or so, or keep an eye on the front page of the forums! As it says: "Welcome to new role players:"

It usually takes 24/48 hours, but It can take as long as a week, depending on how busy the admins are. I waited four days for example! Good luck with your whitelist!

Please have a look at our Newcomer Guide, Rules and Lore while waiting to be accepted or not.

To find out what has been happening within our lore, you could also check out our DayZ Radio thread!

Hope this helps!

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.5eb2abc2a463d124129310cc2ff342f8.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

I dont know where to apply. I made an account on the website but I dont know where to apply in order to play on the server.

@stelladomo9 

If you click the link I provided in the first post it should direct you. :)

I will post it again, please click here: Whitelist

You also need to complete the Steam login before you can apply the whitelisting.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Well, I'm in the same boat and I can't seem to link my steam account in order to apply for white list.It says I need at least 10 hours played on DayZ and I have way more, so why is it not letting me connect my steam account?

3 minutes ago, AlmostVirgin said:

Well, I'm in the same boat and I can't seem to link my steam account in order to apply for white list.It says I need at least 10 hours played on DayZ and I have way more, so why is it not letting me connect my steam account?

1 minute ago, stelladomo9 said:

Same for me. It says I haven't played dayZ long enough when I have!

Have you made an account here before?

If not, PM an admin on the forums and provide them with your steam ID and explain the issue to them, if everything checks out they'll be able to hook you up with a solution.

Hey,

The best way when you have problems with that, to get an admin for that when one of them is in helpdesk in teamspeak or you write a support request.

When you write a support request, also give them your steam ID and any other steam accounts you may have.

Edited by Lyca

I dont have team speak, I pmed one of them on the website. I also appreciate how fast you guys respond. Its currently 4am here and it only takes a minute for you guys to get back. Thanks!!

Since there is nothing much else we can handle on this topic matter, I will solve this.

/solved

1 minute ago, stelladomo9 said:

Did you guys delete my radiosalt account yet? Or are u guys still workinh on it?

An admin is dealing with it at the moment.