Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:37
Sign in to follow this  
SeversonRP

Billy and Blake's Traveling Bar

Holds in ptt "Howdy guys, Blake here. Me and Billy have pots, pans, and lots of meat. We are looking to provide freshly cooked meat at any place or settlment who needs it. We are trying to get the canned food reliance off of everyone and bring a little bit of home back to everyone. We are netural and will cook for anyone. We are also willing to trade for spices and vegetables (Salt, pepper, Garlic, and paprika). Hope we can provide some good food for our fellow wastelanders. Thanks. " Releases ptt, wondering if anyone will radio back....

*Tivian would raise his radio to his lips and begin to speak to the man on the other side*

Would you all happen to be selling or giving out liquor...  I am in need of booze like vodkas and whiskys...

Not to drink mind you... I need them for medical purposes...

In return I can offer you all free medical care and some food that I can gather on the way to meet you...

*Tivian would lower the radio from his lips with a soft sigh as he turned to look out the window, watching the clouds pass over head*

Hearing the return Blake picks up the radio, "We have some in our stock but try to use them to cook. if you could locate some spices we could definatly make a deal" Releases the ptt.

Sign in to follow this