Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 01:02
Sign in to follow this  
Zanaan

2018-04-03 approx 19:10 Avoiding RP

Server and location: S1 NE Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:10ish (did //stamp shortly afterwards)

Your in game name: Allen Green

Names of allies involved: Anarchy

Name of suspect/s: Res Republica, Black Roses, Syndicate

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Bus, Cargo, Truck, Offroad, Car (literally everything possible)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: One of our boys logs in at Krasnostav where he runs into someone who warns him not to go near the airfield. Since this piqued his curiosity he of course checked the airfield where he saw several people gathered that we knew as enemies of Anarchy. I then drive multple people to Krasnostav during which several other vehicles turn up dropping more people off at the airfield. We then start to move on the airfield, however the entirety of the group immediately logged as we were running up on the airield, literally leaving all there vehicles wherever they were at the time (Including one person logging hopping out of the cargo and logging off halfway up the hill since he couldn't get it up the hill). There were also several inconsistencies regarding what happened when we interviewed each group from some groups claiming that everyone was just hiding in the hills, and others claiming that everyone had been planning to log off already.

Now this is the second time in two days this happened, as this happened yesterday in Cherno as well where everyone involved ran away and immediately logged off. Interestingly we got the same excuse yesterday of the groups being 'about to log off' anyways yesterday after we showed up.

Edited by Erik

My POV:

I was there up until like 18:20 server time when people were still coming in, I don't know what they did after I logged but that was well before the time you mentioned. Not sure what happened afterwards but there was a whole gaggle of people there, I do think some were planning on logging but I am not completely sure.

Sal Scarpaci POV:

Myself, @Sam Fields, @Dovin, @Levi Ackerman and Craig (don't know his username) went to a meeting at Altar. After some talks it was all moved up to the North East Airstrip, so we ran and ran, thirsty and dangerously low on breath. Anyway, before we got there a few High Rollers broke off to do some shiz. The rest of us go to the airstrip where we meet up with a couple of Res Pub boyos, and @Sam Fields goes to log off. We talk strategy and ideas for a bit, when a "Sergei" approaches from Kraz. @Dovin had met him previously, and he was "politely" told to leave the area. Quick note, at this point @MasterDovakiin had also arrived (another Syndicate member).

So, the Res Pubbers take their truck and leave, the two Roses hop in their truck and start off towards our next meeting point, and Craig and I follow behind them. @Dovin goes to log off for a visit to brown town. No one knows what @Levi Ackerman is doing because he's being a quiet weab on TS. We assume he logged off or is AFK. As we run up the hill we're told by @MasterDovakiin that "Sergei" and two more people are on their way in. Soon after he adds that more are coming, with blue armbands. At this point I run to the truck with the two Roses in it ( @Lizard and @XxGrAipYyxX) and tell them that Anarchy is incoming. They hop out, and we all hightail it up the mountain to safety. @MasterDovakiin continues to provide overwatch as we get to safety, and as we learn that @Levi Ackerman was still down there like a daft bastard, we head back towards the side of the hill that gives an overlook of the airstrip only to see him drive off into the sunset before the Anarchy lads take our sweet, sweet rides and leave it strip behind.

Honestly, this all seems like a clusterfuck of circumstance to me. We had people leaving and logging out before we even knew that Anarchy was on their way to attack, and we certainly weren't going to turn around just the few of us when we were told that they were arriving as that would have been suicide with the few of us who were actually left.

Henning's POV: I was logging into krasnostav and immediately spotted a man on the hill to my south west in a ghillie. We eyed each other across the field when 3 other members of his group surrounded me in a half circle. @Dovin asked me my name and where I was headed. after a brief chat I was told I was free to go but told to avoid the airfield. I headed west up the hill and began scouting out the airfield where I spotted 6 or more guys standing around chatting next to the NEAF hangars. I then observed a Bus and two V3S's drive up and park on the airstrip. At this point I radio'd the rest of anarchy and they began making their way from Novy Sobor, I continued to watch the group until they were about 10 minutes away then ran down to the airstrip to find out more information. I was again met by @Dovin and a few others who I asked for water, I was then told to get away from the airfield as they were discussing a "Sensitive" topic and they didn't want strangers around. As I left the bus began following me up the road. I sat and watched the bus struggle to make it up the hill into town for about 5 minutes until the rest of anarchy arrived. It was at this point that the man in the bus spotted Anarchy. @LouieRP and I flanked around the back of the hangar and when we turned the corner everyone was gone. What strikes us as odd was 2 vehicles had been left fully equipped on the runway. If you were going to log off, why would you just leave you vehicles in the open? Shortly after one of our guys spotted the second V3S trying to flee up the hill, our guys chased after it but when the V3S couldn't get all the way up the hill the driver jumped out and logged, in clear view of the two men running towards him. One of the men the logged in on the airfield, turned over his M4 as he did not have a permit and fled.

What concerns me was what we were told after. We spoke to several people were at the event and received 2 different stories.

1. The meeting had ended and and everyone was already logging of due to real world obligations.

2. No one had logged of and instead they had ran into the hill to take positions on us.

I see problems with both stories, in story #1 the excused say they were just logging of like normal yet made no attempt to hide any of their vehicles. Vehicles are valuable and yet they just left them in the open? Also when we spoke to @Dovin in TS he said had to log because he had real world obligations yet he was available to chat OOC'll almost immediately after they logged?

In story #2 they say they had positions on the hills and hadn't logged. But when we stopped the man who had logged in he handed over his M4 with no resistance? If he had overwatch why did he comply so easily?

POV.

Run to North East Airfield the place was empty found a dude named Ken spoke to him and left and then had to deal with my game crashing and irl stuff. 

Jhon Derek here, I was there during both situations.
So we make our way down to Cherno after looking around for an hour-ish on the coast stretching from the top down to the bottom and find people in cherno, after some discussion with some random people we find 10+? people in the tower everyone is good for some time and I had conversations with some random people I met there, some were already leaving in a car from a club or something like that, Louie shows up and speaks as soon as he does that everyone that seemed to be speaking in the tower disappeared and the town was empty.

The second time around: Henning was in krasno when he meets Dovin and we move down towards the town as they were speaking about some sensitive information, as soon as most of us are there they all disappear. I see a guy driving a car up a hill get out and vanish, then the rest of the 12 +?  vanish and are never seen again except one guy that logs back in who wore a pink raincoat and used a female model even though he was male.

No video from my side since I saw no reason to record any of the trips since nothing had been planned or done.

Edited by Eagle
fixing stuff

4 minutes ago, HenningRP said:

1. The meeting had ended and and everyone was already logging of due to real world obligations.

2. No one had logged of and instead they had ran into the hill to take positions on us.

I see problems with both stories, in story #1 the excused say they were just logging of like normal yet made no attempt to hide any of their vehicles. Vehicles are valuable and yet they just left them in the open? Also when we spoke to @Dovin in TS he said had to log because he had real world obligations yet he was available to chat OOC'll almost immediately after they logged?

In story #2 they say they had positions on the hills and hadn't logged. But when we stopped the man who had logged in he handed over his M4 with no resistance? If he had overwatch why did he comply so easily?

I can throw a bit of light on some of this, I think.

#1 - Not everyone had logged off, but some had. We were, if memory serves, 7 people left at the time. 2 Roses who hopped into the white truck and tried to force it up a hill, and 6 Syndicate (Craig and I running after the truck, @MasterDovakiin in the gillie, @Dovin who left to take a mean steamer, and @Levi Ackerman who wasn't responding on TS). As for the trucks, neither of the two groups present in the end had arrived in them. From what I'm aware, one was there when we arrived, and I honestly have no clue who came up in the cargo, perhaps someone else can clarify that.

#2 - 4 of us were in the hills, Craig, myself, @XxGrAipYyxX, and @Lizard. Craig logged up there at one point, but the rest of us moved to the treeline. Here is why we didn't do anything from the hills: @Levi Ackerman wasn't responding on TS, so we didn't know that he was down there until we saw him driving away in the off-roader. In fact, he took at good minute or two to respond even after that, I think. We went back to the hillside in case he was down there, yes, but we had no clue if he actually was. I had to check my Steam to see that he was still in-game, but I didn't write him since that would be eeny meeny miny metagaming.

Anyway, I have to hop off to bed, but I'll check in again tomorrow if y'all need more from me.

First of all, its Res Publica. But in game we identify as The Classical Preservation Society.

Anyways. @Ruan and I drove a bus to NEAF to meet with Syndicate, Black Roses, and High Rollers (?). We arrived, we talked, then got in our bus and left. We heard later OOCly that Anarchy had shown up, or been there the whole time, but it we were already halfway back home by then.

Hope it helps.

-User was warned for this post-

Im sorry for the misunderstanding i may have provided i was truly trying to recall what had happend detailing my account in the chat rooms. But @Dakotaen is very accurate on what happend but i had to log because of the call of the porcelain throne.

3 hours ago, Sam Fields said:

-User had been warned for this post.-

This is not an “OOC misunderstanding”. This is the second time in the last 48 hours that we’ve rolled up on these meetings using IC knowledge we learned using IC methods and members of all 3 groups conveniently logged out upon our arrival. You guys are not the only people on this server entitled to some RP. We are trying to push this conflict forward with a good mixture of RP and PVP. We arn’t letting IC bleed OOC or the other way around. From our characters point of view, every time we’ve run across your meetings IG you’ve scattered in the wind.

regardless, please keep this report on topic.

Greg's POV, me and @Sylva were at the meeting tell the end. Sylva needed to head off so he logged at the airfield. I jumped in the bus and took it off the airfield. At this point I saw a guy running up in town away from the bus. I tried getting up the hill for a good 5 to 7 minutes. At that point I gave up and drove around. Around this time I saw 2 men running from town to the airfield. 

Vasily Andropov:

Meet up with  @Major in Altar Hill, eventually everybody else pulls up. Yadda yadda, we decide to post up in Krasnostav. We get moving, Major makes it abundantly clear quite long beforehand that he intends to log out once we make it to NEAF. Since I only planned to be online to RP with Major I log out alongside him. I saw no Anarchy in or around the area and had no clue they were coming. If you ask me it was just a coincidence, and judging by the various POV's not everybody logged out.

It should be noted that

• Frames are gonna skip a whole lot due to me forgetting to put OBS on realtime priority
  • Certain colours look black in the beginning of the video because I put a chroma key on in the nighttime so the video is actually visible (this was a filter applied in OBS. It counts as “edited” but it was realtime editing and I can’t remove it)
  • I'm sick, lots of coughing
  • The meeting actually gets going around 55:00
  • Major and I log out immediately after getting to NEAF, a minute or two before the end of the video

edit: In watching the video evidence I looked at some people in binoculars before logging out, but I believe it was High Rollers due to the press vests, as I had no idea Anarchy even knew we were getting together. Hoping I am correct

Edited by Whitename

Evidence posted.

Craig Sloans POV: 

From what I saw we were planning on heading out before you guys even showed up, there was really only about seven of us left and we were heading to the refugee camp, then we saw you guys and decided to run due to the situation we had created before you were there. We ran from altar to the north east airfield for an in character meeting with many different groups and then people started to go to bed and log off so we decided to move on and call the meeting to a close.

Connection:

Spoiler

19:02:42 | Player "Louis Scarpaci" is connected (id=)
19:40:51 | Player "Louis Scarpaci"(id=) has been disconnected
19:00:52 | Player "Dovin Taylor" is connected (id=)
19:59:19 | Player "Dovin Taylor"(id=) has been disconnected
19:00:50 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
19:16:03 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
19:18:04 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
20:00:14 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
20:02:46 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
21:08:29 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
21:16:25 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
21:25:18 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
21:31:04 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
22:14:45 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
22:16:15 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected (id=)
19:00:49 | Player "Bruce Fletcher" is connected (id=)
20:20:32 | Player "Bruce Fletcher"(id=) has been disconnected
22:27:31 | Player "Bruce Fletcher" is connected (id=)
23:02:06 | Player "Bruce Fletcher"(id=) has been disconnected
19:00:48 | Player "Mike Goodfellow" is connected (id=)
19:38:10 | Player "Mike Goodfellow"(id=) has been disconnected
19:46:39 | Player "Mike Goodfellow" is connected (id=)
20:16:21 | Player "Mike Goodfellow"(id=) has been disconnected
19:03:41 | Player "Cullen Shae" is connected (id=)
20:15:29 | Player "Cullen Shae"(id=) has been disconnected
01:00:44 | Player "Greg Manson" is connected (id=)
05:54:45 | Player "Greg Manson"(id=) has been disconnected
20:47:20 | Player "Alexander Riley" is connected (id=)
23:28:51 | Player "Alexander Riley"(id=) has been disconnected
15:47:57 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci" is connected (id=)
19:01:07 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci" is connected (id=)
20:15:28 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci"(id=) has been disconnected

19:01:14 | Player "Borivoj Kopriva" is connected (id=)
19:30:47 | Player "Borivoj Kopriva"(id=) has been disconnected
19:00:48 | Player "Vasily Andropov" is connected (id=)
19:32:23 | Player "Vasily Andropov"(id=) has been disconnected

19:00:48 | Player "Alan Greene" is connected (id=)
20:45:54 | Player "Alan Greene"(id=) has been disconnected

Chat:

Spoiler

20:04:59 | Chat("Alan Greene"(id=)): //STAMP

Calling in @Sam Fields @Levi Ackerman @MasterDovakiin @Lizard to post their POVs

Ken Kogami's POV:

We met at Altar Radio Tower and after about 5-15 minutes we started heading to Krasnostav. I decided to take our off-road there so I get there a few minutes before. Everyone arrives and people begin to talk. A while later after telling @HenningRP where the water fountain is in Krasnostav, I hear over the radio that Anarchy is coming so I prepare to leave .

I get the car out of the little aircraft storage building and am about to leave when my game freezes my computer up and I am forced to restart my computer. I quickly log back on and find myself surrounded by Anarchy. We talk for a bit and I am eventually let go with the off-road and then 2 minutes after departing finally talk to the others.

(I was more focused on driving away than talking on TS)

Edited by Levi Ackerman

20:00:14 | Player "Ken Kogami"(id=) has been disconnected
19:59:19 | Player "Dovin Taylor"(id=) has been disconnected
20:00:46 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci"(id=) has been disconnected

Now from what I've gathered from Levi's PoV, you all knew we were coming, and he crashed while attempting to get his vehicle out at 20:00

This means that Dovin and Salvatore, who were both in TS with you at the time, would have known that we were coming as well, and both logged off around the same time that you crashed, literally within a minute on either end.

We were hanging out at the airstrip, and we were told that some dudes who were most likely from Anarchy were on their way and very soon. So we decided to leave. I got in a V3S cargo with Cullen, halfway up the hill we were on the truck stopped so we just got out instead and ran the rest of the way along with 2 members of the Syndicate. After that nothing relevant to this thread happened we just sat around. 

As far as I know Dovin went to the bathroom before we knew Anarchy was coming.

@Dovin wouldn't log to avoid RP.

I don't quite remember I wasn't really paying attention.

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Werewolf POV: So this is what happened, @Dovin disconnected to take use the restroom (A #2), but anyhow. So a few of us went to the North East airfield to conduct some RP with a few different groups about a coalition we are forming, as soon as the first few of us got there I noticed an individual emerging from a group of bushes, who not knowing I took a closer look through my rifle scope and he did as well, after a brief moment of this my allies arrive and talked to him which then we discovered his name, we then sent him about his business, but in turn telling him specifically not to come to the airfield, he left and the other groups arrived shortly after, we had a little bit of RP, but I went up on a hill about 700m west of the airfield to provide recon for my allies. At this point the two whom arrived via Bus @Sylva and @Ruan were leaving. After they left this man who we met early returned to the airfield even though being told not to, at this point we are concerned why he would have any reason to return. We began to worry that he was a scout for another group as it would seemingly be too dangerous for one individual to return to such a large group after being told not to. So we let him leave again with not repercussions. We then were finished with the meeting and with being concerned about any sort of hostilities we all went our separate ways. I continued to sit in my position. Not but a few moments later I see (If I remember correctly approximately 6-7 individuals). Including the one previously identified sprinting towards the airfield from Krasnostav. Unluckily @Levi Ackerman DC'd in the hanger and was confronted by the group and later released. After the encounter was over others in safe spots having no contact with the Anarchy logged off for IRL reasons.

Edited by MasterDovakiin

The quick response to what you posted, @Erik, for myself at least, is that I logged out after seeing you boys drive off in the two trucks, as there was literally no reason to stay there any longer. 

POV: Went to the airstrip with the group as apart of this small lore-esc thing with Major. Logged about 10mins after arriving due to a fuck-off sized hangover.

20:00:46 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci"(id=) has been disconnected

20:15:28 | Player "Salvatore Scarpaci"(id=) has been disconnected

@Ark or other staff,  there is a missing connection log here. Wondering if you have it.

I still have the log downloaded. I’ll update the logs when I get off work later today.