Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:43 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

Anarcho Delanda Est (Anarchy must be destroyed)

The high-powered radio blasts through the airwaves, sending a crisp and clear signal for all to hear:

"Citizens of Chernarus...residents abroad, and foreigners inside: This is Alexander Riley of the Society of Classical Preservation. Us, along with the group known as Syndicate, the High Rollers, and the Black Roses have, like you, had enough of Anarchy's terror. The bastards have killed countless, including my son. For too long we've chaffed underneath there oppression - but for no longer.The collective Coalition hereby declares:

The groups signatory hereto,

Having subscribed to a common program of purposes and principles embodied in the Gorka Accords, signed 20 March 2018, before that pacts dissolution by the SSZAF;

Being convinced that complete victory over their enemies is essential to defend life, liberty, independence and religious freedom, and to preserve human rights and justice in their own lands as well as in other lands, and that they are now engaged in a common struggle against savage and brutal forces seeking to subjugate South Zagoria;

Declare:

(1) Each group pledges itself to employ its full resources, military or economic, against those members of  Anarchy and its allies.

(2) Each group pledges itself to cooperate with the Coalition signatory hereto and not to make a separate armistice or peace with the enemies.

The foregoing declaration may be adhered to by other groups which are, or which may be, rendering material assistance and contributions in the struggle for victory over Anarchy.

Anarcho delanda est!

Edited by Sylva

Allen pushes down his push to talk and responds starting with applause

"Well done... well done... your coalition is soooo amazing... we show up to your precious meeting and you all just run and hide... but you know... thanks for the vehicle convoy. Seriously applause all around right boys?" 

more applause can be heard in the background 

"That being said, go fuck yourself and your so called war. Let me know when you grow a pair and stop just talking on the radio. Until then, I'll tell you where you can shove your declaration..."

He tosses his radio aside then in annoyance.

Jimmy grabs his radio hurriedly and presses down the PTT, speaking frantically as if in a panic.

"Please do not start unneeded conflict!"
"All this will accomplish is death on both sides of the fight."
"Even if you succeed you will lose people."
"I implore you to please, meet with my group and I."
"We would very much like to have a word with your coalition."
"We look only to create peace."

The sporadic man releases the PTT and exhales.

Joseph picks up his radio as quick as he can and he presses down the PTT.

"Hello, my names Joseph Green and I am here to speak for The High Rollers."

"We have not agreed to this Coalition against Anarchy."

You would hear Joseph begin to laugh.

"We are business men, we don't do the stuff we do for nothing!"

"Give us the right price then maybe we will consider it, but we are not going to put our lives on the line for this shit!"

Joseph takes off his hat and releases his PTT.

*Sergei holds the ptt and speaks in his native language*

Pokhozhe, temnota nakonets-to nastupila. Chernyye rozy gotovy.
*he releases the ptt*

Spoiler

Seems like the darkness has finally come. Black Roses stand ready.

25 minutes ago, BrianM said:

*Taking interest in the broadcast, Abram would reply*

"If my family find that your people were at meeting today, you are already involved and will be killed, along with whoever you are with. Understood boy?"

*He'd place the radio beside him on his bed*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"This saddens me it really does"

"I'm tryna give yall peace and ya go and do that fuck man"

"Well I just wanna point out that I was in Cherno walked up to you all  by myself and you fuckers ran away fuck man"

"I go to the airfield my secret agent tells me enemies are there I get there yall are gone"

"Now you got the balls to try and declare a war on me"

"Listen kid yeah stay at home"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*The PTT is pressed, a Brooklyn voice sounds through*

"Glad you chooches got the fuckin' message. Be seeing you."

*The PTT is released*

*He holds the ptt*

Louie, I found myself a sledgehammer. Been meaning to return a favor.

*You can hear the radio being tapped against metal*

See you around kiddo

*he releases the ptt*

Just now, Sam Fields said:

*Abram would chuckle to himself before broadcasting, a Russian accent would come through*

"This, this was an unnecessary insult in which not only must you get beating for, but I know your voice now."

*releasing the PTT for a moment to cough he'd continue to broadcast*

"What is it you said again, be seeing you? Da, we see you soon."

*He'd place the radio on the bed bedside him once more*

25 minutes ago, Mexi said:

*Taking interest in the broadcast, Abram would reply*

"If my family find that your people were at meeting today, you are already involved and will be killed, along with whoever you are with. Understood boy?"

*He'd place the radio beside him on his bed*

Joseph laughs and presses down on his PTT.

"As I said, we have not agreed to any of this!"

"We were not at this meeting, and if we were, you would have noticed us due to our clothing choice."

Joseph releases the PTT and throws his radio in his bag.

Just now, BrianM said:

*Abram would broadcast once more, in a stern tone*

"Due to your friends choice to call us 'chooches' I only see fit for your people to not be involved if and only if he is brought to me, beaten to pulp and tossed aside for you to scrape up from concrete, good deal yes?"

*Releasing the PTT once more to cough before continuing*

"This is not something that can be changed and is your only out from now, also.. It is in best interests for your family if you don't contact me and laugh when I have something to say, next time I won't be as kind."

*Abram would place the radio beside him once more before chugging a bottle of water*

59 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Joseph would press his PTT with a smile on his face.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but that guy who called you a 'chooch' has nothing to do with me or my group."

"Also, why do we need to bring that guy to you? Can you not do the work yourself or do you think you can make any demands you want?"

Joseph starts to laugh.

"I have already told you that we will do what you want IF there is a good price."

Joseph would release the PTT and throw the radio on the ground.

*Nikolai hears the message and presses down the PTT*

Well, well... Well.

By saying the right price, to the man that just spoke.. I would think that still breathing and continuing to breathe by tomorrow is good enough payment as is.

Correct me if I am wrong Sergei.. I have a feeling you were not present when the Coalition first ignited. It didn't really last long - In fact, I believe the Coalition only had one fight against Anarchy before it collapsed.. And they were alone. Imagine what would have happened if they had Allies present. Oh well, we will find out I guess. I will see you soon Sergei.

*Nikolai releases the PTT*

*he holds the ptt*
You're right, I wasn't in the coalition when it first began. A friend of mine was, he told me stories of it. Killed four anarchists and still walked out alive. In fact I think you might know him.

Erin Wellington sends his regards

*he releases the ptt*

A drunken, pained laugh came over the radio before he spoke in a slurred voice

"Hey you want go to meet our black rose contact on that hill? No guns though, they don't like that!"

The drunken laugh halted as he winced in pain, letting go of the PTT

Edited by LemonLime

40 minutes ago, BSJasonGames said:

-Snip-

*Leo would press the PTT*

Welp bud at I can tell you that never happened but uh........one of us killed 3 of y'all last night and walked away without takin' a single graze from a bullet.  

So, until you can provide some evidence for your situation I would hush up bud.

*Leo would release the PTT before pressing it again*

Oh oh oh and please stop coming into town or at least tell one of your boys to bring five five six rounds because I'm running out of bullets

*Leo would release the PTT*

*Kenneth picks up his radio and push down the PTT*

"Hey, what up? This is Kenneth from the Railroad. We will take No part in this so called war and will stand neutral. And We will not trade any goods for the sake off war and Killing. Ryan does not like that."

*You can hear Kenneth mumble to himself*

"Shut up Ryan. See you guys around"

*He let's go off the PTT*

8 hours ago, ExoticRP said:

*Leo would press the PTT*

Welp bud at I can tell you that never happened but uh........one of us killed 3 of y'all last night and walked away without takin' a single graze from a bullet.  

So, until you can provide some evidence for your situation I would hush up bud.

*Leo would release the PTT before pressing it again*

Oh oh oh and please stop coming into town or at least tell one of your boys to bring five five six rounds because I'm running out of bullets

*Leo would release the PTT*

Im not talking about the meeting last night, shit I wasn't even there. I'm talking about the first coalition, the Battle of Severograd.

Pressing in the PTT " Me and billy will offer catering services if you want a peace conference. We got plenty of fresh meat to cook and share." releases PTT

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Oh yeah that coalition that was 25 strong turned 18 wounded and the rest running for their fucking lives? Have fun with your shitty coalition. You sure have done well for yourselves so far."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Ling Long hears the message and presses down the PTT*

i'm willing to suport your fight in hope we will be all free from this assholes if you need guns or anything come to my trade post close to the NW in Vybor Factory on the roof

*Ling Long releases the PTT*

Edited by Felix Corten

*A chernarussian man begins speaking*

This is why you idiots can't win. You prodcast your support and then tell them where you are. Might as well hold up a big 'Fuck Anarchy' flag ever where you go, you might actually live longer.

*The man sets the radio down*

1 hour ago, Felix Corten said:

"Last time you didn't like what we did, you threatened to jump off of your stupid trade post. Maybe you should just do it, get it over with. Because next time I come down, I ain't doing any talking."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

4 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

"Last time you didn't like what we did, you threatened to jump off of your stupid trade post. Maybe you should just do it, get it over with. Because next time I come down, I ain't doing any talking."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

[Ling Long holds down the PTT]

What did i ever did worng to your group you just keep trying to make me a slave for your group

If you want we can talk business and work it up

we are all grown ups here so yeah let's talk and try to make it work

just so you remember last time you left me on the stairs to bleed

i almost died so yeah if i willing to go pass that i'm sure you can go pass that

So yeah let's talk

[Ling Long releases the PTT]

Sign in to follow this