Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Couch112

The Mountain Men

Normally I would say add something to your lore about why you disappeared and reappeared, but seeing as you were only gone for about a month I'm willing to let it slide as it is a short amount of time. 

/Approved

FUCK YEAH BABY WE ARE BACK

Grats guys!

Congrats! Had fun seeing ya guys the other day at vybor ? 

I am now back and will be on extremely actively. It was a good trip but now the Mountain Men have very large things in store.

As I am back I have also just created the group so it is waiting approval at this point to send out the invites to the members. See y'all in game!

2 minutes ago, alexsaudi1994 said:

Can I join up? Been trying to find a group / server to play with

@alexsaudi1994 we currently do OOC interviews and IC stuff for people to join. Fill out the application and PM to @Couch112 he and i will review it and go from there.

I’m really excited to see that you guys are back in action

eta for me to be able to get back in game is about two months, I look forward to seeing you all in game when I do

On 7/20/2018 at 1:30 PM, GaryCash said:

I’m really excited to see that you guys are back in action

eta for me to be able to get back in game is about two months, I look forward to seeing you all in game when I do

Hey man can't wait to see you back!!

Just a quick activity check. You have 2 members who haven't played in 2 weeks, 1 who hasn't played in 3 weeks and 1 who hasn't played in a month. I've removed the last one from your roster, you can re-add them when they can be active again. You'll have to get the other ones active again or simply remove them and re-add them when they can be active again. 

None of you have been on in weeks. Are you guys still active? The activity really needs to pick up and I know things have been slow but perhaps archiving until your able to put the time into the group might be a good idea. 

I apologize for all inactivity. I just got out of the hospital and hope to be back in game within the next day. I will certainly crack down on the activity issues and see if we should archive for now. I will get back to you with a certain answer.

I've warned the group about the lack of activity on the 6th and still no one has played since then. The activity of the group is too low to stay in approved groups, you can request to unarchive the group when you found 5 active members (including yourself) but for now this will be archived.